**** this **** game.

DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY
3739 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2016
How the heel can I start off with 7-0 in the WL then my next 20 matches only win 6? This ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game is fixed, plie of absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ which I waste loads of money on! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA.
Post edited by ha032742 on

Comments

• Clean1907OS
    529 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How the heel can I start off with 7-0 in the WL then my next 20 matches only win 6? This **** game is fixed, plie of absolute **** which I waste loads of money on! **** EA.

you!.. you are absolutely right!!!! *** this game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ SC******!!!
  • Izzy2K17
    13760 posts Has That Special Something
    Yep.
  • Bueller769
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    holdenwait wrote: »
    http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

That's what I'm talking about.
  • DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY
    holdenwait wrote: »
    http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

I use to be like that. I'm just accepting that there is something seriously wrong with this game.
  • RadioShaq
    19683 posts Moderator
    I take it the 5 atb didn't work out?
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was 9-1 and then 11-8 and now I'm 11-15 and I gave up this weekend. I'm going to have to qualify for next weekend and I can careless. I just can't deal with this game anymore. My nerves went through the roof this weekend. I threw the controller at the wall and surprisingly the only issue was that the R1 popped out, I opened it up, put it back in and it works as new. Thank god.

My girlfriend said she's never seen me this angry ever, and we've been together for 4 years.

I've never came across so many ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players since I started playing Weekend league. I've played in every single one until now, and I've went from Elite 3 and Gold 1 in the first few weekends to barely making it to Gold 3. In the past 3 weekends, I gave up on playing once I hit those 18 wins, and I've had 10-15 games left. I just can't deal with this game anymore, it's sucking the life out of me, and that's not good.

Everything is so against me, my players act like ❤️❤️❤️❤️, and then my opponent scores a rebound after he was on counter attack the entire game, because he parked the bus once he saw my team.

I know that the handicap is only in my head, but the players we come against are absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ garbage and still manage to win 1-0 with 1 shot on target. Anti-win and anti-play people.

I just wish they would take out the damn EST and the park the bus in FUT Champs. Or at least make is so that the pressure is higher because even if I'm ultra attacking, my players are still only half way up the field. so damn stupid
  • Don't get mad... Maybe you've overplayed.

I just played someone, went 2-0 up in 10 mins... Then for some reason I had this horrible button lag, pressing any button was delayed by like 2-3 seconds... Then when they equalised, the lag was gone, funnily enough... I still won 4-2... Actually, when I scored my 4th, he quit.

But Fifa does cheat I don't care what anyone says lol
  • DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I take it the 5 atb didn't work out?

Ain't used it yet
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional
    once you get in that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ quicksand there's no getting out
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree it's an absolute mess. This FIFA is both the worst and best at the same time because the new features make it the best ever cos there's so much to do but the gameplay is just awful at times which makes it unplayable and pointless to have all these good features...
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Button lag has been the worst yet this weekend. That update was OP
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTALLY AGREE - am 8-5 so far with no pleasure in continuing. My last two games although i won and while i was winning the game is completely BS the button lag is disgusting, my opponent is dirty am going to continue playing vs mates IRL so much fun best way to enjoy FIFA.

There's something hidden i know it for a fact what is it i have no clue and don't know if i should believe this EA document about online games
  • pumavii
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't get mad... Maybe you've overplayed.

I just played someone, went 2-0 up in 10 mins... Then for some reason I had this horrible button lag, pressing any button was delayed by like 2-3 seconds... Then when they equalised, the lag was gone, funnily enough... I still won 4-2... Actually, when I scored my 4th, he quit.

But Fifa does cheat I don't care what anyone says lol

happened to me earlier !!! only i had it cuz when he had the ball he passed fine ! lost 3-2 due to that sh**
  • DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY
    InfernaL wrote: »
    I was 9-1 and then 11-8 and now I'm 11-15 and I gave up this weekend. I'm going to have to qualify for next weekend and I can careless. I just can't deal with this game anymore. My nerves went through the roof this weekend. I threw the controller at the wall and surprisingly the only issue was that the R1 popped out, I opened it up, put it back in and it works as new. Thank god.

My girlfriend said she's never seen me this angry ever, and we've been together for 4 years.

I've never came across so many ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players since I started playing Weekend league. I've played in every single one until now, and I've went from Elite 3 and Gold 1 in the first few weekends to barely making it to Gold 3. In the past 3 weekends, I gave up on playing once I hit those 18 wins, and I've had 10-15 games left. I just can't deal with this game anymore, it's sucking the life out of me, and that's not good.

Everything is so against me, my players act like ❤️❤️❤️❤️, and then my opponent scores a rebound after he was on counter attack the entire game, because he parked the bus once he saw my team.

I know that the handicap is only in my head, but the players we come against are absolutely **** garbage and still manage to win 1-0 with 1 shot on target. Anti-win and anti-play people.

I just wish they would take out the damn EST and the park the bus in FUT Champs. Or at least make is so that the pressure is higher because even if I'm ultra attacking, my players are still only half way up the field. so damn stupid

Fifa and girlfriends don't mix, trust me.
  • I'm 21-14 and don't even want to go for gold 1, for the sake of my blood pressure
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    Also on the verge of snapping the disc. Hating it just now. Tried everything. I go play 'normal' seasons. Game so fluent and an actual enjoyable game. Shame really
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same happens to me week in, week out. It's starting to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off now.
  • WinChungXuan
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was 18-9. 13 matches remaining.. now im at 19-17 so i feel ya bro
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    InfernaL wrote: »

I know that the handicap is only in my head, but the players we come against are absolutely **** garbage and still manage to win 1-0 with 1 shot on target. Anti-win and anti-play people.

Fifa and girlfriends don't mix, trust me.

She's okay with me playing, and we've made a deal that I can play friday night and saturday and then spend sunday with her. But the last couple of weeks I've been working saturdays, cause of the end of the year, so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ needs to get done, so I played on sunday, I wish i didn't have to. ruined my day completely.
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    No offence but funny thing is that i saw you posting stuff to others that they maybe where in a bad mood or they had to change their playstyle :) glad to see that it happens to you also and knowing theres nothing you can do about it
  • Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    i finished 11-5 and couldnt be bothered to play anymore, everyone plays the same way ptb counter attack & its just boring to play against. hit the post unreal amounts over the weekend so i packed it in as its to stressful to play
  • CAVALLOIBZ
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    i finished 11-5 and couldnt be bothered to play anymore, everyone plays the same way ptb counter attack & its just boring to play against.

exactly this.

This last period every single match i play is like this. c'mon the amount of non sense games is huge.
    every single person use this tactics.. how the hell every year EA is not able to dispatch a balanced game.
    then you have button lag unreal, player which look like idiots into the field.. packs are full of double cards..

it s not so easy to keep your nerve safe.
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    yup, your first 7 games were obviously scripted.
  • JonesyYo
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    I walked out on my girlfriend at one point this weekend because she couldn't understand how her irresponsible use of Internet was capping the speed and making me lag. Came back after a calm down cup of tea and sandwich at my mums haha FIFA causing domestics worldwide!
  • JonesyYo wrote: »
    I walked out on my girlfriend at one point this weekend because she couldn't understand how her irresponsible use of Internet was capping the speed and making me lag. Came back after a calm down cup of tea and sandwich at my mums haha FIFA causing domestics worldwide!

Send your girlfriend to bed. I do. The language that comes out my mouth shouldn't be heard by the Mrs. Lol.

There is some cheats though I played a guy with 3 informs up front, Pogba and Kante in the middle, Walcott on 1 side and Hazard on the other, Luiz, Bailly and Otamendi at the back... But I still won 3-1, and I could see he was getting cheated out good and proper. He hit the post twice 1 on 1 with my keeper, I cleared 2 off the line and his players were passing to soft.

Lets all go play Sonic.
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    JonesyYo wrote: »

Send your girlfriend to bed. I do. The language that comes out my mouth shouldn't be heard by the Mrs. Lol.

There is some cheats though I played a guy with 3 informs up front, Pogba and Kante in the middle, Walcott on 1 side and Hazard on the other, Luiz, Bailly and Otamendi at the back... But I still won 3-1, and I could see he was getting cheated out good and proper. He hit the post twice 1 on 1 with my keeper, I cleared 2 off the line and his players were passing to soft.

Lets all go play Sonic.

Send her to bed? You make it sound as though she's a child :joy:
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    People can't seem to take a loss these days but nothing said when reaching targets with momentum in their favour.
  • JonesyYo
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2016
    JonesyYo wrote: »

Lets all go play Sonic.

Send her to bed? You make it sound as though she's a child :joy:

Maybe she is :/