FUTMAS SBC's

kingkenny1997
1346 posts Professional
Anyone doing any of them? I did the De Rossi one, i really wanted that card, but for the others, just don't seem worth it. Aubameyang has to be 87 rated squad.......

Comments

• zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    I did De Rossi, Parolo, Ruffier, don't want Aubameyang, Hamsik, and Benteke though
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did Parolo and I'm thinking about De Rossi. Blue Italian squad with him, Giovinco, Parolo, Buffon and possibly Bonucci could look pretty good.

I can't see me ever playing with Ruffier or Hamsik, Benteke is much worse than his SIF and Aubameyang's requirement are a joke. I wonder how many people on X360 are gonna do it, if any.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2521 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got the parolo and now I can't make up my mind - de Rossi or hamsik? I have SIF broz as an untradeable - I like 4231-2 - I just can't make up my mind?!??
  • Illini McG
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SBC......what a waste of cards and coins!
  • o0OainavO0o
    Illini McG wrote: »
    SBC......what a waste of cards and coins!
    I thought that too until I realized all of my other sbc's have the magical power of deflecting lag and momentum and they actually play like an upgraded player. Game is already getting boring at times so I'm already enjoying untradeable teams, to each their own.

• PapaQuibs
    220 posts Sunday League Hero
    got the benteke
  • przemo2xx
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can you guys show teams for Ddr & parolo
    I dont know which one........ ;)
  • suraj_1
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is this thread telling which ones are worth it.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    i thought de rossi is a good choice to go for as he doesn't have a special card and rarely gets one, whereas ruffier, benteke and hamsik for example already have an inform of the same rating or have a better card in Benteke's case.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Glad i kept some movember cards and didnt discard them lol
  • o0OainavO0o
    So far parolo is a monster and de Rossi can intercept anything but still has low stamina.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    przemo2xx wrote: »
    Can you guys show teams for Ddr & parolo
    I dont know which one........ ;)

Here's the team i have with de rossi.

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/3187207/

Del Piero on loan of course. Havent used mertens and de rossi yet :P
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    The Parolo card looks good - so does De Rossi.

I would suggest only doing the SBC's if you really really want to use the card in your first choice XI - for a long time.
  • przemo2xx
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did de rossi :)
    I used his nif from begining and I dont think he will get if soon
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    przemo2xx wrote: »
    I did de rossi :)
    I used his nif from begining and I dont think he will get if soon

de rossi hasnt had a special card since fut14 apart from the pink futties (loser) card last fifa.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    the De Rossi card looks great - but too expensive. Can get similar players far cheaper.
  • elicek
    Not sure how to feel about today's SBCs.

Defoe is like 17k but his IF is the same, less than 30k, tradeable and discardable for 10k.

Fekir might be good but I wouldn't probably play with him too much (I still haven't tried Lacazette).

De Marcos is the most interesting player from those 3 for me but 86 rating with 2 TOTW players... I don't know.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Done the Defoe one, and just realised the players chosen for the SBCs refer to their squad numbers
  • elicek
    Yeah, you check this thread for next possible SBCs:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/5iqewi/list_of_possible_futmas_sbcs/?
  • Ruud
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Glad i kept some movember cards and didnt discard them lol

Think they will be needed soon so investing in them isnt A bad idea
  • Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    probably:
    Modric (sbc will be insane tho...)
    Moussa Dembele
    Rashford or Mane
  • o0OainavO0o
    I think it's outright stupid to have some sbc's that already have the same rated in form... it's like being asked to trade a Honda Civic you'll likely want to sell or trade for the same Honda Civic and be stuck with it forever, the hamsik and Defoe I feel we're kind of wasted spots and are definite economy drainers.
  • elicek
    These SBCs totally erased all discard gold IFs, cheapest ones are now at 18-19k. I wonder if I should clear my tradepile now (cca 60 gold IFs) or be greedy and wait for an even bigger rise. There will be many interesting players in these SBCs and the IF supply will only get lower so their prices should definitely rise.

Movember cards are good call too, I'm quite surprised that there are still players like Gustavo, Bellarrabi or Rodriguez (all 84) on the market for less than 20k. I'd bet that they would be needed for another SBC soon.
  • elicek
    Another day I'll pass, lol at 86 rated team for 81 Rashford.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    elicek wrote: »

Lol indeed. Who needs rashford when u can have 81 Benteke, let alone his special cards, the guy's a monster. 6 goals from 7 shots in his last game in div1.
  • o0OainavO0o

Lol indeed. Who needs rashford when u can have 81 Benteke, let alone his special cards, the guy's a monster. 6 goals from 7 shots in his last game in div1.

Was going to say all that for a 78 shot, maybe if it was an 82 shot at least.
  • elicek
    edited December 2016

I know, I have been praising his IF here since October. My most favourite striker this year and I had never liked big, "slow" strikers with low agility before (except for Al Soma who at least has 4* skills).
  • Gyan_33
    40146 posts International Superstar
    Just got Dembele, purely because he's one of my favourite players.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

I know, I have been praising his IF here since October. My most favourite striker this year and I had never liked big, "slow" strikers with low agility before (except for Al Soma who at least has 4* skills).

B)
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Hmm the requirements are a bit kinder today