Ronaldo - Griezmann Squad

Claicon
2308 posts Fans' Favourite
Hey guys,

I just wanna try out some new player so I decided to buy Ronaldo, Griezmann and Pogba soon. Would this squad work well? Had some Stamina problems in my midfield earlier but now everyone in the midfield got 90+ Stamina and i decided to go for IF Isco instead of Modric or James just because he looks decent, maybe that'll be my first upgrade :D

7ea8a80e5a762ece91d1fb93ba662f88.jpg

Comments

• Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Benzema RST Griez CAM imo
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    Benzema at cam was superb for me now I have Rui Costa who is just the boss.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe sell Pogba, Griez at CAM, and Bale up top
  • Claicon
    Jake wrote: »
    Benzema RST Griez CAM imo

Yeah but I don't really like Benzema, rather use Griezmann at ST.
    Tekkerz wrote: »

Don't like him and not wanna use him tbh but Rui Costa is a boss, really wanna upgrade to him asap.
    Maybe sell Pogba, Griez at CAM, and Bale up top

That's a nice option as well but I would really love to use that Pogba, he's so OP against me.

Would this squad above also work? Only Isco is the player I can't really rate.
  • Claicon
    1ef62d02b1f2153e2c32fbb626802d9f.jpg

This would be another option, I just have to use IF Isco. I already have Bale and Dembele looks good too. Which one is better? I think this one does? Only problem is that Bale and Ronaldo are on 7 Chem because of the position, team is still on 100 chem.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    Play 4-3-2-1 and switch to 4-1-2-1-2(2) in game? Some people don't like to I know but it's something I do a lot so I can get chem and then play players where I actually want them.

• Claicon
    Play 4-3-2-1 and switch to 4-1-2-1-2(2) in game? Some people don't like to I know but it's something I do a lot so I can get chem and then play players where I actually want them.

Yeah but I don't like to switch to this formation every game, I wanna have 1 formation which I will use the entire match.
  • Claicon
    Worth paying 1.5m for Ronaldo atm or just wait?
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move

I was stunned at how good Benz was at CAM. I think it's his size, 4/4 and finesse shooting. Which is why I went to Bergkamp, who is just unreal. Ball seems glued to him at times, and his shooting has been fantastic for me. Rui might be there some day if I decide to go the Ronaldo route.

Isco just seems so "meh" at that spot.
  • Claicon

I was stunned at how good Benz was at CAM. I think it's his size, 4/4 and finesse shooting. Which is why I went to Bergkamp, who is just unreal. Ball seems glued to him at times, and his shooting has been fantastic for me. Rui might be there some day if I decide to go the Ronaldo route.

Isco just seems so "meh" at that spot.

Yeah thought about the same, the CAM spot was a important one every time, maybe this one ist better?

3d6acd7c2e6772c2df366af51dbdefde.jpg

This one better? A few coins short atm and I probably wanna get this IF Lallana, he looks awesome.
  • Claicon
    push
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    +1 for originality
  • Claicon
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    +1 for originality

ok
  • Claicon
    a7e3c5d1f981c2adc3991fb361266798.jpg

Got this squad right now, any changes? Definitely wanna keep the front 3 and my midfield.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Better keeper and LB

Shaw? Azpi?
  • Claicon
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Better keeper and LB

Shaw? Azpi?

Dude, Begovic is a god for me. I could use OP Butland but that's no upgrade haha :D Maybe De Gea would be a nice one now, few k's short right now.

Also I wanna upgrade my LB but there's no other green link for Dembele and I don't wanna use Vertonghen or Alderweireld, hm.
  • iNero
    797 posts Semi-Pro

How good was Costa compared to benzema?
  • Claicon
    iNero wrote: »

How good was Costa compared to benzema?

Didn't try out Benzema at CAM but Costa got that 86 Stamina, Benzema has only got 74 which is a huge upgrade imo. That's only one thing, Rui Costa is just an complete Playmaker, love him!
  • Claicon
    Anybody got some reviews on IF Firmino? Wanna use him as my LCM in 4-1-2-1-2 (2) so Iam able to have a more attacking midfield. Just don't know if it's decent to use him there. He got decent height and "ok" physics. Problem there is that i have to use a green link to use my SBC Can (who is actually a god just saying). This would be my squad:

22857a2b4a556c960bacabc32895eb0a.jpg

What you'll think?
  • Sean2On
    1105 posts Professional
    Currently what I'm running. Ozm0qk7.jpg
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use 41212(2) with
    Ronaldo Bale
    Griezmann
    Mov matuiidi Pogba kante
    Sbc kurzawa koscielny smalling walker
    Courtois
  • Claicon
    Sean2On wrote: »

That trio up front is literally OP :P Ho is that IF Alonso doing? He looks like one of the best LB in the game.
  • Sean2On
    1105 posts Professional
    Claicon wrote: »
    Sean2On wrote: »

That trio up front is literally OP :P Ho is that IF Alonso doing? He looks like one of the best LB in the game.

I've only played 3 games in Div 1 with this team and I've gone 2-1-0. I can't really rate everyone yet (besides Ronaldo, he's a god) because of the new update and I'm still adjusting. Gameplay feels very different for me.
  • Sean2On
    1105 posts Professional
    I'll get back to you when I'm not complete trash haha.
  • Claicon
    Any reviews for Firmino at CM?
  • Claicon
    push
  • Claicon
    So I got this team right now, not much changes. Got some pack luck recently (Aguero and IF Gomez from 2 SBC Packs) so I decided to sell my IF Kante for 350k and get Pogba. Pogba is really worth his money, so amazing!

c9b1177f73fff58deda3e7a36193efbc.jpg

Got 175k left for upgrades but don't know which one I should do, maybe DDG?

Also I struggled really hard in the WL after the patch and couldn't adjust to those changes. Does someone play really really well with a 4312 and wants to share his custom tactics?