RB Ronaldo...

Brewdog77
137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just sold MOTM Messi so have enough to get this card.

In your experience how hard is he to get? Not interested in sitting here spamming the market for hours and hours but just curious if he's on the market regularly? Thanks.

Comments

• ha032742
    35197 posts Moderator
    According to someone in General Discussion, a few are up currently along with 94 ST Ronaldo?
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    I did two searches the other day and there was one at 58 minutes left each time.

• X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dunno about now, got mine within 5min when he was in packs. Might ask @DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY to snipe one for you but you might wanna pay back the tax he loses on.
  • Kiid
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nah, very much doubt it. Might not find it right away but spend 10 minutes and I am sure you'll see one
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    edited May 2015
    He is easy to get today. Got one myself, although I have no idea why I bought him
  • Crowie
    1334 posts Professional
    He's not difficult. I sold the MOTM Ronaldo to get enough for him, once I had the coins I got him at 2nd attempt. And I'm not that fast as I've lost out on about 20-30 POTY Hazards.

The first RB Ronaldo I saw before I had enough coins was up for about 45 secs, that was on Friday evening and convinced me I could get the RB one easily enough.
  • Kibo1504
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I bought one last night and he'd been up for 18 seconds then saw one stay for 35 seconds.

Its just waiting for one to pop up, hes easy to buy now if there is one.
  • Brewdog77
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Appreciated guys you weren't kidding got him on the first search
    :)
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Brewdog77 wrote: »
    Appreciated guys you weren't kidding got him on the first search
    :)

Congratulations! Now enjoy the **** out of him, he is god darn unstoppable. You'll feel like a cheater.