Anyone had this happen?

LFC96FAN
47 posts Park Captain
3-0 comfy cosy soon as he/she kicks off my players drop about 3/4 yards deeper than they should be, like i had set them to ultra d ( didn't change a thing ) and they kept doing it the rest of the game despite any alterations i tried.
And suddenly they can't run or pass to someone next to them, needless to say game ended 3-3 90th miinute equaliser.

Comments

• Asht1981
    999 posts Professional
    It's in the game lol its just wl each don't want u to win
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    It was just weird ive experienced most of the bs in fifa but this was a new one on me, i could feel the game change straight after the 3rd goal and was surprised i didn't lose 4-3 or something daft.
  • SimenHP
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    LFC96FAN wrote: »
    It was just weird ive experienced most of the bs in fifa but this was a new one on me, i could feel the game change straight after the 3rd goal and was surprised i didn't lose 4-3 or something daft.

I was in the semi-final in draft earlier today, and I was leading 2-0 at 25 minutes, and than my players started to be unplayable (he scored from kickoff after my second goal). I lost the match 7-2 (I think it might be my biggest loss in Fifa 17)
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    Oh wow proper done over there mate :(
  • IDARYL
    5677 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2016
    I've had it today where I'm winning 2 0 in attack and he counters and their is only 2 defenders, and I have both full backs to stay back. Also won a game 5 -4 and never once did I feel threatened by the other player just every time I scored he came back and scored another with nothing I could do but watch my statue defenders do nothing
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    It sucks that people are experiencing these issues but makes me feel a bit better that it isn't just me lol.
  • ICENL
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    they-dont-want-you-to-win.jpg
  • DarthGrowler
    14995 posts World Class
    Having it happen in online friendlies. Definitely a thing
  • Davisto
    6351 posts Big Money Move
    Same mate winning 2-0 and i was on balanced but my rcb Vogt just stayed up top like wtf :joy:
  • DarthGrowler
    14995 posts World Class
    Davisto wrote: »
    Same mate winning 2-0 and i was on balanced but my rcb Vogt just stayed up top like wtf :joy:

I had vermaelan wandering around like a Shetland pony after getting out of the barn