Where are you all from?

TestEagles
1895 posts Fans' Favourite
I'm an Aussie myself, but always curious as to whether most users of FIFA are from the UK or spread out across the globe. Where are you guys from?

Comments

• jordy875
    1180 posts Professional
    UK but now living in the US!
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Belgium
  • AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    UK
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Born in Buenos Aires but moved to the US when I was very small, still live here.
    I love visiting South America though, my wife is from Brasil too, so we still go back and forth from here and South America a lot. :)
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    AndyN08 wrote: »
    UK

• Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    HK.
  • RSL183
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sydney- Aus
  • Brazil
  • Denz
    2043 posts Fans' Favourite
    UK
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016
    San Francisco , CA 94110
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pretty fair spread of people!!
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scotland
  • Verstappen
    4192 posts National Call-Up
    Brazil
  • Martinn097
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Rosario, Argentina.
  • MaddMike3711
    Verstappen wrote: »
    Brazil
    Aren't you from somewhere down south like Paraná or something? I always thought you were for some reason, I don't know why. :D
  • Verstappen
    Brazil
    Aren't you from somewhere down south like Paraná or something? I always thought you were for some reason, I don't know why. :D

Close
    Mato Grosso do Sul
  • MaddMike3711
    Brazil

Close
    Mato Grosso do Sul
    I knew it! I think because of the sort of "German" name I always assumed you were from the South. :D
    I haven't been there yet, but will try to make it on my list next time I'm down there. I really want to visit Santa Catarina too, Florianópolis looks amazing. :love:
  • rawket
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sonora-México :)
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ireland
  • Alergi
    1167 posts Professional
    Auckland, New Zealand
  • delhi india
  • Verstappen
    Brazil

Close
    Mato Grosso do Sul
    I knew it! I think because of the sort of "German" name I always assumed you were from the South. :D
    I haven't been there yet, but will try to make it on my list next time I'm down there. I really want to visit Santa Catarina too, Florianópolis looks amazing. :love:

That name is Dutch, mention to the former F1 driver Jos Verstappen, i'm come with this since the Need For Speed World forums, that explains all. Irl i'm descendant of paraguayan, uruguayan and italian people.

"Floripa" is pretty amazing, but I never visited before. The other point called "Jurerê Internacional" who has an amazing beach (and many parties too.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3565 posts National Call-Up
    Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK.
  • MaddMike3711
    edited December 2016
    Brazil

Close
    Mato Grosso do Sul

That name is Dutch, mention to the former F1 driver Jos Verstappen, i'm come with this since the Need For Speed World forums, that explains all. Irl i'm descendant of paraguayan, uruguayan and italian people.

"Floripa" is pretty amazing, but I never visited before. The other point called "Jurerê Internacional" who has an amazing beach (and many parties too.
    Ohh very cool! My father is German, and I had an Irish grandmother, the rest I'm not sure about. :D

And yeah I have heard some pretty great things about it, and have some friends who live in Vila Velha there (nevermind forgot that's in Espírito Santo), but just have never gotten around to visiting them. I could use about a week on the beach though, I live in Minneapolis now and today it was -19 C :dizzy: almost froze my ears off starting my car for work. :joy:

I really do love Brasil, Argentina, Uruguay, and all of South America though. But the only places I've been to in Brasil are Goiânia for a few months because that's where my wife is from, Caldas Novas, Brasília, São Paulo, and then a bunch of small cities in between that I can't remember the names of. :D
    In April we are supposed to go back because my wife's aunt is getting married, so I'm pretty excited about that. :)
  • leon_
    730 posts Sunday League Hero
    Galicia, Spain
  • Verstappen
    Brazil

Close
    Mato Grosso do Sul

Ohh very cool! My father is German, and I had an Irish grandmother, the rest I'm not sure about. :D

And yeah I have heard some pretty great things about it, and have some friends who live in Vila Velha there (nevermind forgot that's in Espírito Santo), but just have never gotten around to visiting them. I could use about a week on the beach though, I live in Minneapolis now and today it was -19 C :dizzy: almost froze my ears off starting my car for work. :joy:

I really do love Brasil, Argentina, Uruguay, and all of South America though. But the only places I've been to in Brasil are Goiânia for a few months because that's where my wife is from, Caldas Novas, Brasília, São Paulo, and then a bunch of small cities in between that I can't remember the names of. :D
    In April we are supposed to go back because my wife's aunt is getting married, so I'm pretty excited about that. :)

I think the lowest themperature i've faced in my whole life wad on 2013 when i'm on the Brazilian Army, something like -2°C on 4:30 AM when i'm wake up back in that days.

There is a lot of small but beauty and nice cities between Goiás-Minas Gerais and São Paulo.

There is some country event on Caldas Novas who is sooo damn nice (aka: Caldas Country. The Shows are the nicest part :D )
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK.

Brits out
  • Syria
  • Choppers925
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    New York, born and raised in Swindon!
  • nsholmberg11
    1173 posts Professional
    USA, in the great Rockie Mountains of Colorado!