Leicester | Season 6 | September | Taking a break. Thanks guys |

Comments

• Ashy
    9217 posts League Winner
    That's a 9 game unbeaten and clean sheet run now, damn your keeper is too good for this league! An EFL Cup win would be incredible for the club and to make the final you need to go through Fulham, who are 18th in the league shouldn't be too hard
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    "Lost my score sheets, so from here til the end of the season it will only be scores for the games. Sorry guys :'("

I'll just throw this out there in case you might find it useful. I use a simple template in OneNote to log my match information and I can come back later when I do write-ups. Useful program if you've never used it.

As far as Lasso, that evidence is circumstantial! :p Southampton would be a good gig for Caine, but I would sure miss Lasso and his antics. :) Oh, and good luck against Fulham.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    I'll just throw this out there in case you might find it useful. I use a simple template in OneNote to log my match information and I can come back later when I do write-ups. Useful program if you've never used it.
    That's some good advice there. I also use OneNote for scorelines and OneDrive for pictures and news articles (and often for entire journal entries when I know I'll be posting them too far in the future and I know I won't be remembering much of the match by then).
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shame you lost the score sheets :[

Great run of form going though now. So many clean sheets as well. Got a great balance going of attack and defence right now. Quite a way off of Crystal Palace but looking pretty comfortable in 2nd. The Semi-Final against Fulham should be good, looks like they're having a pretty poor season overall so your chances are good I think.

Lasso doesn't seem too bright, leaving that sorta evidence just lying there :D
  • JTS900
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shame about the score sheets. You are on a great run of form as well! Hopefully that continues.
  • Wyojasond
    10752 posts Has That Special Something
    Ashy wrote: »
    That's a 9 game unbeaten and clean sheet run now, damn your keeper is too good for this league! An EFL Cup win would be incredible for the club and to make the final you need to go through Fulham, who are 18th in the league shouldn't be too hard
    Yeah we have been just a brick wall at the back. Crazy thing is that I've even upped the difficulty to legendary this season. Team is just performing amazingly!
    "Lost my score sheets, so from here til the end of the season it will only be scores for the games. Sorry guys :'("

As far as Lasso, that evidence is circumstantial! :p Southampton would be a good gig for Caine, but I would sure miss Lasso and his antics. :) Oh, and good luck against Fulham.
    Thanks man. I'll certainly be looking into that. I've actually played ahead to the next season already, so I just need to get the updates posted, but I'll be looking at that from here on out :)
    ale85bg wrote: »
    That's some good advice there. I also use OneNote for scorelines and OneDrive for pictures and news articles (and often for entire journal entries when I know I'll be posting them too far in the future and I know I won't be remembering much of the match by then).
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I've played way ahead already so I don't always remember what is going on at that time. Has certainly hurt my story this year :neutral:
    Shame you lost the score sheets :[

Great run of form going though now. So many clean sheets as well. Got a great balance going of attack and defence right now. Quite a way off of Crystal Palace but looking pretty comfortable in 2nd. The Semi-Final against Fulham should be good, looks like they're having a pretty poor season overall so your chances are good I think.

Lasso doesn't seem too bright, leaving that sorta evidence just lying there :D
    Yeah I don't think we'll win the league, but if we keep this up, second is very attainable.
    JTS900 wrote: »
    Shame about the score sheets. You are on a great run of form as well! Hopefully that continues.
    Hope it does too. Been crazy how good we've been at the back.
  • Wyojasond
    Sorry for the delays again guys. We have been just hustling like crazy trying to sell as much as we can before we leave on holiday. Hoping I can get some time to sit down and get this all updated soon. Been trying to keep up with everyone else's stories as well, just need to go back and comment now :)
  • Wyojasond
    niu9DYk.jpg
  • ale85bg
    Definitely an eventful year, I agree. And yeah, that keeper is a machine. He could aswell win you the promotion by himself, or sort of...
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
    And never brought to mind?
    Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
    And auld lang syne!

Happy New Year Caine! Here's to the new year and things working out!
    BBLLCSMt.png
  • Wyojasond
    edited December 2016
    January results. Probably gonna rush a bit through this last part of the season since I lost my score sheets and have already played up to the start of season 3 so sorry for the lack of extra details. They will return hopefully at the start of next season :)

jmNonx7.jpg
    0CushSo.jpg
    fQlwwet.jpg
    UAclJAc.jpg
    Post edited by Wyojasond on
  • Wyojasond
    v6MlVsl.jpg
  • Mufc_4_life
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bad run of form but some interesting transfers
  • Greenman019
    Huge transfer again with Man U.

What stage are you at now in the EFL cup? I forget. But very close there over the 2 legs. Pretty rough run otherwise, but I'm sure you can bounce back
  • Wyojasond
    Huge transfer again with Man U.

What stage are you at now in the EFL cup? I forget. But very close there over the 2 legs. Pretty rough run otherwise, but I'm sure you can bounce back

That was the semis so we are onto the finals now :o
    bad run of form but some interesting transfers

Yeah a few interesting transfers for sure. A few other big names went on free transfers too
  • Wyojasond
    SEmrsPQ.jpg
  • ale85bg
    Some mixed results there... Keep it up though, you can still clinch taht promotion!
  • Ashy
    9217 posts League Winner
    Actually not a bad final for the EFL Cup I can see you winning it, going out in the FA Cup early on pens is a shame though. As for the league well you have done incredible even if the last few games were not great, automatic promotion is still on the cards
  • Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »
    Actually not a bad final for the EFL Cup I can see you winning it, going out in the FA Cup early on pens is a shame though. As for the league well you have done incredible even if the last few games were not great, automatic promotion is still on the cards

We have had a great draw in this cup run. Stoke has some players for sure, but I like our chances if we play our game.
  • Greenman019
    They knocked out Man C so I think it'll be tough, but definitely winnable.
  • Mufc_4_life
    hopefully a winnable game against stoke u just need winning form
  • Wyojasond
    QQZIIme.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    By the looks of it, Lasso is really a Manchester United fan. Thank you for not showing the bottom half of his costume. :D Think Caine should stick it out with Charlton considering how well they are doing, maybe meet with the Board behind Lasso's back. ;)
  • ale85bg
    What? MLS a step back? How dare you... :unamused:
    Curious to see how this will end... Mutiny anyone so Lasso is forced to sell? :joy:
  • Greenman019
    Smuggling grapes, lol :D
  • Mufc_4_life
    By the looks of it, Lasso is really a Manchester United fan.

Who isnt
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    That's one of the more bizarre quarter final line ups I've seen, very winnable final and promotion is definitely a possibility... things are looking good!
  • Wyojasond
    By the looks of it, Lasso is really a Manchester United fan. Thank you for not showing the bottom half of his costume. :D Think Caine should stick it out with Charlton considering how well they are doing, maybe meet with the Board behind Lasso's back. ;)
    Certainly gonna be tough for him to stick it out. The PL is the ultimate endgame. Will it be with Charlton though?
    ale85bg wrote: »
    What? MLS a step back? How dare you... :unamused:
    Curious to see how this will end... Mutiny anyone so Lasso is forced to sell? :joy:

Lol. Sorry my man :p mutiny is certainly an option
  • Wyojasond
    Smuggling grapes, lol :D
    :D Seemed the most appropriate description :p
    Dean wrote: »
    That's one of the more bizarre quarter final line ups I've seen, very winnable final and promotion is definitely a possibility... things are looking good!
    Yeah it's been a crazy tournament!
  • Wyojasond
    QE4HoP9.jpg
    mn0pbyM.jpg
    8sziIu7.jpg