The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

Web app disabled???

jozzala
242 posts Sunday League Hero
Just tried to log into the web app on my computer and this is showing:

http://imgur.com/tCD1hoG

Wtf is going on? Have they disabled the web app or what?

Comments

  • Liam
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Working fine for me - sure you're signed into the right account / persona?
  • Wian
    18 posts Ball Boy
    Works for me
  • jozzala
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Liam wrote: »
    Working fine for me - sure you're signed into the right account / persona?

    Yeah, been signed into the same account and auto login for weeks, and then suddenly today I get this don't get it
  • Liam
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jozzala wrote: »
    Liam wrote: »
    Working fine for me - sure you're signed into the right account / persona?

    Yeah, been signed into the same account and auto login for weeks, and then suddenly today I get this don't get it

    Oh, no idea then sorry. Do you have access to a console? I'd try that.
  • PhilP
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    could be your screen resolution. max size browser window or change your screen resolution.
  • jozzala
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    PhilP wrote: »
    could be your screen resolution. max size browser window or change your screen resolution.

    I had my browser window too small lol, i have it in a mini window at work haha, cheers for this, sorted now
  • Mine not working as well but was working a hour ago
Sign In or Register to comment.