No decent 5221 guides?

ScarUK
755 posts An Exciting Prospect
Been playing 5212 and enjoying it but need a change and want to use players I like IRL. Can't seem to find a decent guide for 5221 and the ones I have came across all revolve around sweat.

Is it possible to make this formation work in an attacking, possession-orientated way? Probably like to use something like this:

IF Coutinho - IF Costa - IF Pedro
Mata - SBC Payet
Azpilicueta - Otamendi - Luiz - Koscielny - Clyne
Cech

Comments

• SJR440
    4338 posts National Call-Up
    ScarUK wrote: »
    Been playing 5212 and enjoying it but need a change and want to use players I like IRL. Can't seem to find a decent guide for 5221 and the ones I have came across all revolve around sweat.

Is it possible to make this formation work in an attacking, possession-orientated way? Probably like to use something like this:

Mata - SBC Payet
    Cech

Drop me a PM mate, I'll help you out :)
  • Lucas TB
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My team for this WL, it's the best formation to FUT 17.

25f1fa6cdd9fe3d6d79c98f584b6a338.png
  • ScarUK
    SJR440 wrote: »
    ScarUK wrote: »

Mata - SBC Payet
    Cech

Drop me a PM mate, I'll help you out :)

Will do cheers
  • ScarUK
    Lucas TB wrote: »
    My team for this WL, it's the best formation to FUT 17.

25f1fa6cdd9fe3d6d79c98f584b6a338.png

That looks pretty cool, how much it set you back?
  • AllDayBrekkie
    51 posts Park Captain
    It's strange because with 5212 it feels solid, but 5221 feels like jelly. Team all over the place, holes everywhere and I definitely get torn a new one. I like the look of 5221 too :(
  • ScarUK
    Yea that's the main problem I've had with it previously - doesn't feel anywhere near as compact and end up having to make a lot of long passes to make space