• Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain
    Robes wrote: »
    Samoook wrote: »
    cooz41289 wrote: »
    This year is an exception

SBC and weekend league have forever changed the market

I do agree.

I sold all my players team, betting in TOTY market crash.

:lol: You have to be trolling right?

Just a little... :smiley:

But yes, I still believe in TOTY's market crash. Not as previous years (because of SBC, WL and bla bla bla), but still a crash.

Sorry about any grammar errors. :#
  • QceCapo wrote: »
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Yes. Prices are high. Due to WL. Been making 250k every weekend due to packed cards and coin rewards from this league. So if cure I have more coins to blow on high end cards, that's why they shoot up

WL is killing this game mode for 99% of the FUT community.

True. But only the high end cards are rising massive. The martials and Eriksen Ares still low ish. And the difference between Eriksen andozil is minimal. So the community is split into 2. The rich and the poor.

You said it right there.....The rich and the poor. Just let us poor people know how Messi and Ronaldo performs lol

Messi is brilliant as expected. But I find sif Salah superior. Ronaldo though, on another planet. Though I prefer grey ibra due to my style and his strength
  • QceCapo
    5632 posts Big Money Move
    Yes. Prices are high. Due to WL. Been making 250k every weekend due to packed cards and coin rewards from this league. So if cure I have more coins to blow on high end cards, that's why they shoot up

True. But only the high end cards are rising massive. The martials and Eriksen Ares still low ish. And the difference between Eriksen andozil is minimal. So the community is split into 2. The rich and the poor.

You said it right there.....The rich and the poor. Just let us poor people know how Messi and Ronaldo performs lol

Messi is brilliant as expected. But I find sif Salah superior. Ronaldo though, on another planet. Though I prefer grey ibra due to my style and his strength

You are speaking in a foreign language to us normal folk my friend. Enjoy though.
  • QceCapo wrote: »

You are speaking in a foreign language to us normal folk my friend. Enjoy though.

Save your coins and just get SiF Salah. I can give you some free coins. But I'll be banned so I won't
  • trampo23
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Would you buy SIF Sanchez who is 1,2 mil coins as a ST or you would just get his nif and play him at 6 chem? IDK if his SIF is worth the coins
  • xXCAMARAXx
    1859 posts Fans' Favourite
    trampo23 wrote: »
    Would you buy SIF Sanchez who is 1,2 mil coins as a ST or you would just get his nif and play him at 6 chem? IDK if his SIF is worth the coins

Wouldn't touch that card.. A third inform is coming.. Can't believe he is @ 1.2 mill now.
  • trampo23 wrote: »

that'd be a tremendous waste of coins imo (getting his SIF right now)
  • trampo23
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Because all players above 87 rating are over 500 coins on pc
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2016
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Lucas23 wrote: »
    French players are rising so fast. Pogba rose 50k overnight

I'm using Pogba, got him for 419k during the crash. :D

I nabbed him for 401k on that Sunday before bf. I play him left cdm and an absolute monster when instructed to get forward

Best, most versatile midfielder in game. I use him at CAM, don't think I'll ever sell. :smiley:
  • Hibee
    12412 posts Has That Special Something
    ZizioGardo wrote: »

Not really. WL is a great addition to FUT, and due to WL and SBC packs are now more worth it than ever before.

PS. Packs are still ****, but a lot of players are worth more than they used to.

That's debatable. Apart from prices rising etc, with the WL has come a new level of competitiveness in this game. It has resulted in some of the worst playstyles I have ever encountered in years of playing FUT. With such high rewards a lot of players will resort to anything to win. Give me the OP throughballs or crossing of previous games anytime over this 5 at the back, park the bus, timewasting borefest.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hibee wrote: »

Not really. WL is a great addition to FUT, and due to WL and SBC packs are now more worth it than ever before.

PS. Packs are still ****, but a lot of players are worth more than they used to.

That's debatable. Apart from prices rising etc, with the WL has come a new level of competitiveness in this game. It has resulted in some of the worst playstyles I have ever encountered in years of playing FUT. With such high rewards a lot of players will resort to anything to win. Give me the OP throughballs or crossing of previous games anytime over this 5 at the back, park the bus, timewasting borefest.

What I don't get though, is why do they bother? All they will ever do is sweat it out. Why bother with good players or coins if all you will use are the perceived 'op' players?

Seems like a waste of time to me. Do they have hundreds of thousands sitting there doing nothing while they continue to use a cheap sweat squad?
  • Hibee
    12412 posts Has That Special Something
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »

What I don't get though, is why do they bother? All they will ever do is sweat it out. Why bother with good players or coins if all you will use are the perceived 'op' players?

Seems like a waste of time to me. Do they have hundreds of thousands sitting there doing nothing while they continue to use a cheap sweat squad?

It's a good point. I actually have no idea. I also don't know why anyone would resort to the above tactics. It can't be fun playing that way surely.