Why are prices still rising?

stevotrueblue
1125 posts Play-Off Hero
Its December ,, the game has been out since September and the prices are still rising. Will they drop any time soon?

Last week I was looking at Griezman,, the lowest buy now then was 205,000. Now just one week later you cant get him for less than 250,000!! Nearly 50k rise in one week!

This is my first full year playing FUT but is this just the norm? When I first played FUT last season towards the end these players where peanuts compared to what they are now.

Comments

• RadioShaq
    16688 posts Moderator
    Its normal for them to rise after bf. This year they will probably rise a little longer because wl and sbcs are keeping prices up a little longer. You can goto futbin and check prices this year to last year to see.
  • cooz41289
    458 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This year is an exception

SBC and weekend league have forever changed the market
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Price will rise for another couple of weeks then start dropping again around Xmas to middle of Jan
  • QceCapo
    5632 posts Big Money Move
    cooz41289 wrote: »

• Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain

I do agree.

I sold all my players team, betting in TOTY market crash.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Samoook wrote: »

I do agree.

I sold all my players team, betting in TOTY market crash.

:lol: You have to be trolling right?
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Price will rise for another couple of weeks then start dropping again around Xmas to middle of Jan

There aren't a couple of weeks until Christmas, and only four until TOTY.
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    I doubt christmas will have any effect on the market. the week between new year and TOTY will be the big drop.
  • AngeloStyle93
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I wont count on any drop.
  • Cheeksty
    687 posts Semi-Pro
    Last year no one could afford your Reus, Neymar,and bales but this year due to fut champs the demand is higher and the players aren't being packed as much as the demand of the players
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    SBC, Fut Champs, good Fifa game. People do want the best players, to increase their chances at Fut Champs. SBC are also taking low, to mid-range players of the market completely.

It probably won't even drop much for ToTS, because people are getting wiser about how awful the chance percentage for good players are with packs.
  • Fut champs. But then again, we do make 100k in coins of it anyway every weekend. Plus the value of the packs.
  • france, brazil, spain, england, germany, italy etc major nations players will rise also due to the max 3 nations Weekend league coming up
  • Lucas23
    697 posts Semi-Pro
    French players are rising so fast. Pogba rose 50k overnight
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    Lucas23 wrote: »

I'm using Pogba, got him for 419k during the crash. :D
  • QceCapo
    Fut champs. But then again, we do make 100k in coins of it anyway every weekend. Plus the value of the packs.

FUT Champs players are getting 100k every weekend?? Wow.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Fut champs. But then again, we do make 100k in coins of it anyway every weekend. Plus the value of the packs.

Yhea, but only 1% of the fifa comunnity plays WL.
  • TheBestFutPlayerEver
    1349 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2016
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Lucas23 wrote: »

I'm using Pogba, got him for 419k during the crash. :D

I nabbed him for 401k on that Sunday before bf. I play him left cdm and an absolute monster when instructed to get forward
  • QceCapo wrote: »

Yhea, but only 1% of the fifa comunnity plays WL.

more than %1 of the FUT community plays for sure
  • Milan Karan
    961 posts Professional
    rising because everyone has realise how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ packs are no good players.
  • nsholmberg11
    1619 posts Play-Off Hero
    more than %1 of the FUT community plays for sure [/quote]

yeah i'm sure it's more than 1%, but I'm curious what that number is. what would you guess, 10-20%?
  • QceCapo
    500k in coins and I still feel like I am FUT poor. Weird game this year....
  • Yes. Prices are high. Due to WL. Been making 250k every weekend due to packed cards and coin rewards from this league. So if cure I have more coins to blow on high end cards, that's why they shoot up
  • QceCapo
    Yes. Prices are high. Due to WL. Been making 250k every weekend due to packed cards and coin rewards from this league. So if cure I have more coins to blow on high end cards, that's why they shoot up

WL is killing this game mode for 99% of the FUT community.
  • ZizioGardo
    1437 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    Yes. Prices are high. Due to WL. Been making 250k every weekend due to packed cards and coin rewards from this league. So if cure I have more coins to blow on high end cards, that's why they shoot up

Not really. WL is a great addition to FUT, and due to WL and SBC packs are now more worth it than ever before.

PS. Packs are still ❤️❤️❤️❤️, but a lot of players are worth more than they used to.
  • QceCapo wrote: »

True. But only the high end cards are rising massive. The martials and Eriksen Ares still low ish. And the difference between Eriksen andozil is minimal. So the community is split into 2. The rich and the poor.
  • steverich1988
    725 posts Professional
    sbc and wl have acually gave worth to the silvers and non rare golds there a great addition to the game now no card is worthless
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Just bought Chiellini, Movember Barzagli, Marchisio, Dybala and IF Bonaventura for WL.

Pretty sure all were more expensive now than a few days ago.
  • sbc and wl have acually gave worth to the silvers and non rare golds there a great addition to the game now no card is worthless

• QceCapo

True. But only the high end cards are rising massive. The martials and Eriksen Ares still low ish. And the difference between Eriksen andozil is minimal. So the community is split into 2. The rich and the poor.

You said it right there.....The rich and the poor. Just let us poor people know how Messi and Ronaldo performs lol