Worst pack luck ?

JuliantbX
1913 posts Play-Off Hero
I've spent 500 euro's (kuch, bit much huh) and best I've had was 2x buffon. Never even an IF, OTW, Scream anything.. anyone has had it worse than this?

I never spent so much on a game. On FUT 14 I think 200 euro and had a few IF's there.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gromit
    3443 posts National Call-Up
    yeah bad luck. I'm amazed you didn't get a scream card. I think the card weight is fairly high on those.
  • Chewbaccary
    943 posts Professional
    I've done okay this year. Haven't spent any points or coins on packs. Just SBC rewards. Have gotten Ribery, Kompany, and Payet. I can't complain really. Today was trash though. Did the Feyenoord/Ajax, PSG/OM, and Sampdoria/Genoa SBCs and got nothing notable besides Schweinsteiger.
  • JuliantbX
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    JVO97NL wrote: »
    I've packed Vidal, Higuain, IF Walcott, Gundogan, Vardy, Mkhitaryan and some other players who went for 25k+ and also spent about €500. Think I got quite lucky :) Got a million coins now and a decent team
    dcbswi.jpg

Damn. Especially Vidal and Higuain are great. O well, maybe I'll find luck some day .. putting packs on hold though
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    i wouldnt spend a penny on fut ever again
  • eLTmaNN-ciTy
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JVO97NL wrote: »
    I've packed Vidal, Higuain, IF Walcott, Gundogan, Vardy, Mkhitaryan and some other players who went for 25k+ and also spent about €500. Think I got quite lucky :) Got a million coins now and a decent team
    dcbswi.jpg

I have spent even more but how can you be happy with that? There should be a 87+ player guaranteed if u buy 12k Fifa points in my opinion. EA is ripping us off so bad. Biggest shi.t ever to even open Packs.

My pulls: Neuer Özil Dybala and one Silver IF. Utter Joke for the money i spent.
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got Thiago silva and Bonucci in the same sbc pack
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    That's pretty bad indeed. I spent 13.5k fifa points on FUT this wednesday and didn't get anything worth mentioning, but I spent around 400 euro earlier (so roughly 500 euro aswell) and got OTW Higuain, Sanches and Di Maria.

But if it wasn't for that Higuain that I sold over 500k then my luck would have been pretty bad aswell. The pack weight is just so bad and keeps getting worse by the year. People always say that it's just a matter of luck and they are obviously right but EA takes a **** making players this rare.
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    I lost a bet with my friend and had 150k spare in my UT. The forfeit was to open packs with it all and got no one.

I did one untradeable SBC the next day and got Bale.
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i wouldnt spend a penny on fut ever again

You will
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA is laughing all the way to the bank
  • GodGoku
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Spent £72 or about €80 euro ( 5x 2,200 points), used it all on draft mode, got about 1.4m in players and coins also got 1900points left :blush:
  • Haven't spent a penny on this game and sit on 1.2m.
    No idea what to build though.
  • Gone Postal
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not spent cash on FIFA since 14 I think, even at that it was only €20! People spending hundreds/thousands are daft in my opinion! This year has made me think you get randomly selected for pack luck as stupid as it sounds! For the first year my pack luck has been good, regularly getting decent pulls! Anyone else thought this?
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    Another complaint
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    It's just like giving money at the bookies it's a gamble, and very rare the gambler wins. I've spent a couple of hundred on FUT and built a good team. I only buy promo packs myself and save the coins. Soon builds up. I have packed a few IFs, had 3 Defoe last week. Had a few this weekend but never get anyone of value but that's just the way it goes I guess. My only grievance is when spending money to build a good squad I wish the players or squad wouldn't get messed with and play how they should do.
  • malcster
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Spent £50 on fut points day one got a.load of crap

Last day of the daily rewards I got vidal for free

• MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    I packed griezmann yesterday, also packed MOTM Aduriz, David Silva, Ben Arfa and couple more walkouts.
  • SammyP
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    I've spent 500 euro's (kuch, bit much huh) and best I've had was 2x buffon. Never even an IF, OTW, Scream anything.. anyone has had it worse than this?

I never spent so much on a game. On FUT 14 I think 200 euro and had a few IF's there.

I've spent the same but not a single walkout. Two informs that we're discard and a couple screams. What a joke.