Is it just me?

BrieMine
5720 posts Big Money Move
Or does anyone else feeli like FUT Champs is a bit of a burden?

like i work every weekend until 6-8pm and get home to play this garbage game mode to come across players who'll ptb from the first minute or immediately after they score, other time's i'll come up against the guy who'll walk forward 3 inches turn around and pass back 2 inches as if im playing the CPU like come on. Then you'll go on a win streak of 12 games, just to find when u lose you go on a 6 loss streak, then after all the bs is over you have to wait half a week to get your reward to find u pack a discard deeney every time..

I haven't started my games yet this week but i have to admit im not looking forward to it because it's the same every week, had to get this out before i go and rage on fut champs :)

Comments

• fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't do it then
  • BrieMine
    Don't do it then

yess of course people will say this, but im not the guy to just give up, im the idiot who knows he can do better.

and ofcourse the monthly rewards are pretty interesting
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    They're peak hours, you're more than likely going to have sluggish games.
  • RadioShaq
    18974 posts Moderator
    Its nice they reward you for playing the game. Trading feels more like a burden wish they would remove it or limit it.
  • BrieMine
    Retro_G wrote: »
    They're peak hours, you're more than likely going to have sluggish games.

nearly every game my players will just pass the ball randomly or, the other team fast forwards :D
  • BrieMine
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Its nice they reward you for playing the game. Trading feels more like a burden wish they would remove it or limit it.

trading used to be the best part of the mode, but they have completely killed it, and now web app is still up when there are obvious auto buyers on the market
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    BrieMine wrote: »
    Don't do it then

yess of course people will say this, but im not the guy to just give up, im the idiot who knows he can do better.

you got that right
  • RadioShaq
    18974 posts Moderator
    Trading has always been miserable and a grind for me especially when you got almost nothing for a game back in the day.
  • BrieMine
    4-1 atm
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016

You usually seem pretty intelligent in your writings but this one here is complete BS.

You are basically saying that ppl who have no time or are not good enough to play WL should have no chances to get top players / high coinage. Smh...
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Don't do it then

The rewards are so great and it's having an effect on prices imo. It's almost as of you don't play you lose pace wit the rest coin wise
  • BrieMine
    Don't do it then

The rewards are so great and it's having an effect on prices imo. It's almost as of you don't play you lose pace wit the rest coin wise

Yh this is my view exactly

6-1 now btw
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Then remove the requirement for qualification to weekend league and let everyone play.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Then remove the requirement for qualification to weekend league and let everyone play.

Good idea but servers would be absolutely stuffed of ppl. :/
  • RadioShaq
    18974 posts Moderator
    mHazard wrote: »

You usually seem pretty intelligent in your writings but this one here is complete BS.

You are basically saying that ppl who have no time or are not good enough to play WL should have no chances to get top players / high coinage. Smh...

I see nothing wrong with it not everyone has time to trade. I have time to trade so its not like I am going without. You know at one time they did limit trading so it not unheard of? The game should tilt more to playing it than trading.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16671 posts World Class
    It is a burden and I work weekends every other month, 12 hour shifts as well but I'm bloody addicted to it, haven't taken a break from Fut chumps yet lol
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    It is a burden and I work weekends every other month, 12 hour shifts as well but I'm bloody addicted to it, haven't taken a break from Fut chumps yet lol

I told myself I will Go easy in december but i started with 5-1 so thats that :joy: won't Take a Break of it I guess
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16671 posts World Class
    PureFramez wrote: »

I told myself I will Go easy in december but i started with 5-1 so thats that :joy: won't Take a Break of it I guess

Try being a father of 1, a husband of a naggy wife, work 12 hours and still have time to play fifa. :D
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up

Try being a father of 1, a husband of a naggy wife, work 12 hours and still have time to play fifa. :D

Can't compete with that :joy:
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16671 posts World Class

Can't compete with that :joy:

I've sent the wife and kid to her mums for a week. :D
  • deffy8
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm stuck because I'm obviously not good enough for the WL as I've never qualified and I'm not great at trading so I'm stuck with the same kind of NIF teams and a balance that stays the same throughout whilst players are going up in price real quick compared to other years. Bit of a lose lose situation really
  • BrieMine
    deffy8 wrote: »
    I'm stuck because I'm obviously not good enough for the WL as I've never qualified and I'm not great at trading so I'm stuck with the same kind of NIF teams and a balance that stays the same throughout whilst players are going up in price real quick compared to other years. Bit of a lose lose situation really

Keep going for it you'll qualify, and when u do you'll do better then u think, the only reason why i lose half the time is because i doubt myself.
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro

Same, except a father of 3. Taking most of December off of WL though, some by my choice, some not by my choice.