• Kman
    2915 posts Fans' Favourite
    You all deserve an uppercut
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    got DC's 3 out of 7 games. gg
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have a seen the light. Was struggling in division 3 so I made a cheap sweat team.

Butland
    Mane - Diouf - Ogbonna - Van aanholt - Moreno
    Mirallas - Oxlade chamberlain
    Bolasie
    Musa - rashford

2 wins out of 2 including a DC after I went 3-0 in 11 mins
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    MonKeano wrote: »
    I have a seen the light. Was struggling in division 3 so I made a cheap sweat team.

Butland
    Mane - Diouf - Ogbonna - Van aanholt - Moreno
    Mirallas - Oxlade chamberlain
    Bolasie
    Musa - rashford

2 wins out of 2 including a DC after I went 3-0 in 11 mins

qaulity. just quality. glad you've come to senses. also musa is beast at CAM
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Great thread here, top bants
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    top wrote: »

thx m8
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Two disconnects in a row lol

11l0ksk.jpg
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park

thx m8

You've inspired me to build a sweaty team, just for the lols
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    this wins thread of the year --- hilarious stuff
  • KirchhoffTheGod

thx m8

You've inspired me to build a sweaty team, just for the lols

why not. its amazing. it wins. its cheap. **** EA
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    edited November 2016
    OK so first game of the WL. i try giroud and crouch up top with crossing down the wings. great strat i was all over him. 20 shots to 3. but thing is. crossing is absolutely TERRILBE. he ended up scoring this
    of0ETFd.gif
    i couldnt score any crosses. after he scored that i had this chance.
    qWAhiib.gif
    just another game 'not in my favor'.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    also here's diouf at Cb for everyone

pVZPkHg.gif

of course its just boufal but he can do this to anyone
  • harryburke14
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absolutely loving beating the usual teams in WL with their Hazards and their Agueros and their N'Golo Kantes. None of them are quite like Niang and Muriel up top and Mandzukic at CAM for all the flick ons. They don't want none mr styles.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    Absolutely loving beating the usual teams in WL with their Hazards and their Agueros and their N'Golo Kantes. None of them are quite like Niang and Muriel up top and Mandzukic at CAM for all the flick ons. They don't want none mr styles.

im loving that style. if i wanted the knock down style in prem ide stick fellaini somewhere up top. hes perfect
  • harryburke14

im loving that style. if i wanted the knock down style in prem ide stick fellaini somewhere up top. hes perfect

Im rocking SBC Sterling and SBC Son as STs in my prem set up, with Remy in behind them. Works as a good halfway house for flick on long ball play and crazed lunatic sprinty ping pong play.
  • KirchhoffTheGod

Im rocking SBC Sterling and SBC Son as STs in my prem set up, with Remy in behind them. Works as a good halfway house for flick on long ball play and crazed lunatic sprinty ping pong play.

quality. who do you have at back?
  • Mate this is a true masterpiece of a thread.

Normally I'd be the one raging at coming up against this but I made a team using Diouf at CB and thrashed the guy 3-1 ... tried your celebration (it's hilarious) but can't quite get it to stick for that length of time, got the expected rage messages after the match to cap a fine performance from the lads.

Would you mind sharing your ideal sweat squad/formation/tactics/player instructions and team mentality once you get into the match?

• KirchhoffTheGod
    edited November 2016
    Scadtbh wrote: »
    Mate this is a true masterpiece of a thread.

Normally I'd be the one raging at coming up against this but I made a team using Diouf at CB and thrashed the guy 3-1 ... tried your celebration (it's hilarious) but can't quite get it to stick for that length of time, got the expected rage messages after the match to cap a fine performance from the lads.

Would you mind sharing your ideal sweat squad/formation/tactics/player instructions and team mentality once you get into the match?

5212. teams on the front page. i play

cover.

works all pretty good for me. ST's stay central get in behind. CAM stay forward. CMs stay back and aggresive. wing backs stay back.

i try to just through ball every chance i see and shoot one low far post and celebrate for about 1 min 30 seconds.

if i need to defend a lead i stick my CAM back more and Cm;s right in front of the defense
  • So fuuny love this thread
    Top notch OP, more sweat team from different league maybe??
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    So fuuny love this thread
    Top notch OP, more sweat team from different league maybe??

name a league i'll make one
  • Scadtbh wrote: »

cover.

works all pretty good for me. ST's stay central get in behind. CAM stay forward. CMs stay back and aggresive. wing backs stay back.

i try to just through ball every chance i see and shoot one low far post and celebrate for about 1 min 30 seconds.

if i need to defend a lead i stick my CAM back more and Cm;s right in front of the defense

You got this style nailed down mate well played.

Do you slap your team on PTB or ultra attacking or anything?
  • harryburke14
    Just got me a IF Yaya Toure untradeable in the Black Friday SBCs. Where to put him in 5212 is a difficult choice.
  • harryburke14
    Kman wrote: »
    You all deserve an uppercut

K man
  • This is hilarious love rage messages im guessing you all get them on the regular now?
  • harryburke14
    This is hilarious love rage messages im guessing you all get them on the regular now?

According to opponents ive had this morning:
    - I have a small dingus (how did he know? O_o)
    - I am a pu55yhole
    - My mother and father are siblings
    - Im a homosexual female genital organ (on the prem pride weekend as well)
    - I am bad at the game (how very boring from someone i beat 4-0)
    - I am going to get the proverbial fecal matter kicked out of me by an angry northern man.

And thats just this morning from a total of 6 opponents.
  • harryburke14
    edited November 2016
    Just got me a IF Yaya Toure untradeable in the Black Friday SBCs. Where to put him in 5212 is a difficult choice.

Got IF Kane by the same method. Perfect flick on CAM/big CM.
  • EricBantona11
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2016
    This thread is so good i will be joining this movement @KirchhoffTheGod any must use players my friend?
  • KirchhoffTheGod

cover.

You got this style nailed down mate well played.

Do you slap your team on PTB or ultra attacking or anything?

either ultra D or ultra attack
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    This thread is so good i will be joining this movement @KirchhoffTheGod any must use players my friend?

quality my friend welcome!. just anyone sweaty! diouf at Cb is a must for me
  • EricBantona11
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special

quality my friend welcome!. just anyone sweaty! diouf at Cb is a must for me

Who would you partner up with him? Thinking remy and bailly bare in mind i have sturridge at cm
This discussion has been closed.