Here is mine, be quick before they all get pricefixed

fHVwWtM.jpg

Comments

• exzoo
    31976 posts National Team Captain
    They're actually pricefixed :D :D :D :D :D
  • Kartal
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    loooool trying to hype the little kids, so that they buy your players?
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    exzoo wrote: »

I know i have been buying them the last few days, have just been releasing a few at a time and people are actually buying them, you couldnt make it up
  • exzoo
    Pogback wrote: »

I know i have been buying them the last few days, have just been releasing a few at a time and people are actually buying them, you couldnt make it up

Hahahahaha :D would be funny if those 2 players would be needed for a sbc though
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero

Hahahahaha :D would be funny if those 2 players would be needed for a sbc though

Pmsl could you imagine...I cant believe people are really that thick and buying them, i can guarentee there will be people on here on have this and will be buying them
  • exzoo

Pmsl could you imagine...I cant believe people are really that thick and buying them, i can guarentee there will be people on here on have this and will be buying them

Smart from you though :D