Weekend league rewards

Dabizas
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Where are they? Have you got your rewards?

Comments

• Jason1986
    6964 posts Big Money Move
    Yes mine were awful.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14410 posts Has That Special Something
    Pack weight decreased on purpose. Best player was a mov Hahn from my 2 100k packs. A lot of 76-79 rated players this week. :/
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Otamendi, but I was horrified to find out he only sells for 16k now! other than him I got Movember Ledley and a big pile of about 25 turds!
  • BrieMine
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    I got Otamendi, but I was horrified to find out he only sells for 16k now! other than him I got Movember Ledley and a big pile of about 25 turds!

literally same pack as me lol
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    got about 300k worth of rewards, think its worth it. Main pull was IF insigne which instasold for 110k
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought IF Insigne, ive had his normal card since the day the game came out and his IF looks like a good upgrade! Slots right into this weekends WL team too! :)
  • Dabizas
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finished Gold3.
    Hope my rewards would be worth 100k :D
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gold 1. Got Alaba <3
  • Afhald
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Finished gold 2, i got Ben Arfa, IF Insigne, a german movember card 77 overall and discard cards. Do you think IF Insigne price will fall down tomorrow drastically?
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had a bad WL and finished only silver 1 :o
    Best i got from packs were the squad fitness cards --'
  • Sandell85
    7553 posts League Winner
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Yes mine were awful.

• Martythedoc
    2422 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gold 1 IF Kane, best pull value wise this year. But he slots perfectly into my bpl team as I run 1 physical striker with 1 fast striker
  • General-Richa
    1094 posts Professional
    Best I got this week was Movember Gomis, though people were actually selling him for less than they'd get if discarding the card.

The next best I got was Oscar, nice player but pretty worthless profit wise, so I'll hang on to him.

Not good considering what those packs would've cost if bought with coins... but I guess it didn't cost me anything to open them so... gift horses and all that.

To be fair, I got Higuain last week, so that's a lot more luck than I would expect overall, mustn't grumble.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finished gold 2 and got nothing good.
  • Alan94
    674 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got nothing worth much as usual.
  • Springveldt
    4606 posts National Call-Up
    Gold 2 - got IF Kameni, Aurier and Valencia as the only cards above discard. So disappointing to see that big flair and black card pop out only to be Kameni.

As usual with Gold 2 the main profit will come from squad fitness and all heal cards.
  • Pengwin
    1210 posts Professional
    After being outraged after a 13 game loss streak I got Coutinho in my silver 1
  • SPU004
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gold 2, Alex Sandro (11k) my best. Sadly, that's my best to date.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Elite 3, got 5 IFs in total lol. 2 from my 100k Pack but only Gonalons and Defoe. The TOTW Pack gave me Sokratis, Defoe and that Argentinien guy
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marcelo was my best pull but he was a walk out, next beat was Batshuayi :lol:
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    G3
    Pepe + Busquets. Them Portugesse flag had me like :o
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Elite 3, got 5 IFs in total lol. 2 from my 100k Pack but only Gonalons and Defoe. The TOTW Pack gave me Sokratis, Defoe and that Argentinien guy

-.- I got full discard 100k pack and Inigo Martinez as most valuable in TOTW pack (20k).
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

-.- I got full discard 100k pack and Inigo Martinez as most valuable in TOTW pack (20k).

I know these full discard 100k Packs too good. Well this was my First time in Elite so it was a nice suprise :D But I secretly hoped for that Ronaldo :no_mouth:
  • fezzer
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Do you have to log on PS to get the rewards? No packs or coins from the companion app
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something

I know these full discard 100k Packs too good. Well this was my First time in Elite so it was a nice suprise :D But I secretly hoped for that Ronaldo :no_mouth:

Every single 100k pack I've had so far in WL has been a discard pack. And I've had 1-2 100k packs in every WL so far. lol My one good pull in all WL packs was IF Aubameyang, which kinda makes up for all the **** packs. :lol:

• JCPLAYS
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2016
    Silver 2
    I pull Bailly, the rest is trash
  • Enauodar
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Maan i hate those rare mega packs, 24 rare items youre like YEAAAAH and 10 of them are useless managers that dont even sell, the rewards in gold 2 are not really that great, next time i will try to finish all my 40 games, i still find it hard to finish them all unless you sacrifice the whole week end
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14410 posts Has That Special Something

You both did better then me.
  • PD93
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    Gold 1, and got my first good pull out of a wl pack, Robben
  • GhostHN
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can confirm horrible pack weight