The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

Clash of the Squad-Builders - Season 1

Comments

• LT
    618 posts
    edited May 2015
    Fixture 3: Tour of the Continents - Africa!
    We're travelling to Africa for this fixture. Your job is to create the best African squad using the criteria below, ensuring you consider both creativity and playability.

Criteria:
    • Your squad must only contain African players (see below).
    • Your squad must contain a minimum of 3 leagues and 3 nations.
    • Your squad must contain a minimum of 3 silver players, but no more than 5.
    • Your squad can contain Inform, MOTM and other special cards excluding Legends.
    • You can use any formation.
    • Each player must be on a minimum of 9 individual chemistry.

- African Nations -
    thh1wm1.pngSuBWcib.png9fA1gV5.pngwx31lwQ.pngTyD5lMn.pngYlZAqVT.pngjW1DIcI.pngoFgdT49.pngoemF14V.pngl2TtW7B.png3uS8s8B.pngpaOcaga.png28iiHkI.pngyYtwLvZ.pngfW86Gpj.png8X7ypqm.pngMmlRhqu.pngTDLDOUa.png
    ulvlR0V.pngapmWd3F.pngyJbvRzv.pngKrvumKR.png9C9VXdY.png4qaZQHw.pngAwtg4kD.pngGBE3qgN.pngQ13ZWaC.pngpqIfzMl.pngbZ8A1AO.pngvN4oABs.pngmgHMZAG.png0QYZGJ6.png8FqvXdk.png5GD4aqZ.pngmt1OIqq.pngHHGKGHZ.png
    Algeria | Angola | Benin | Burkina Faso | Burundi | Cameroon | CAR | Comoros | Congo | DR Congo | Egypt | Equatorial Guinea | Gabon | Gambia | Ghana | Guam | Guinea Bissau | Guinea
    Ivory Coast | Kenya | Libya | Madagascar | Mali | Mauritania | Morocco | Mozambique | Niger | Nigeria | Senegal | Sierra Leone | South Africa | Togo | Tunisia | Uganda | Zambia | Zimbabwe

Deadline for Fixture 3 is Monday, 18th May 18:00 GMT+1 / Click for other time zones.
    Note the extra day to accommodate for the weekend.

Squads submitted after this time will be disqualified from the fixture. Squads that fail to meet the specified criteria will receive a score deduction.

Good luck! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by LT on
  • JJ
    2801 posts National Call-Up
    any rules on bronze players?
  • JJ wrote: »
    Feel free to use bronze players, but bear in mind the balance between creativity and playability. :)
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    LT wrote: »
    JJ wrote: »
    Feel free to use bronze players, but bear in mind the balance between creativity and playability. :)
    THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BRONZE PLAYERS
  • Monkey wrote: »
    JJ wrote: »
    THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BRONZE PLAYERS
    :cookie:
  • Fixture 2 results are at the bottom of Page 9 in case anyone has missed:
    http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/394254/#Comment_394254
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    @LT Weidenfeller 6k im so dumb... :facepalm:
  • lobuhh wrote: »
    @LT Weidenfeller 6k im so dumb... :facepalm:
    It was a shame to see such a small mistake. You would have been ~10 places higher otherwise.

Make sure you double-check next time!

• JJ
    edited May 2015
    5ehcCZX.png

5 nations, 3 leagues, 2 amazing CBs, full backs are bronze + silver but have pace and decent physical making them playable. 2 5* skillers, the 2 CDMs are solid,
    Post edited by LT on
  • JJ
    edited May 2015
    balls forgot to change to web app, will do so now

f58eb80897d73000793f51633da6ca56.png

5 nations, 3 leagues, 2 amazing CBs, full backs are bronze + silver but have pace and decent physical making them playable. 2 5* skillers, the 2 CDMs are solid,
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Out of interest @LT where did you get those mini flags? Might steal them for my Bronze Lounge OP because they look better than the ones I have atm.
  • Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite
    Erm, I got 15 in round 1 and 14 in round 2, but 28 overall according to table :p
  • Wiwee
    976 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2015
    I also got 15 in round 1 and 15 in round 2, but 29 overall according to table :/
    @LT
  • Eaglefan11
    54 posts Park Captain
    Lt pls tell me what I did wrong I have know clue ???
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    71c6c74f4e5959b778315f4ad3e20a6a.png
    Wish Copa was taller :/
  • Eaglefan11
    54 posts Park Captain
    Oh F*** Shaarway is 6k dam so stupid of me
    :(
  • Färjestad
    2227 posts Fans' Favourite
    0f9e64263340c8566561c66cb1c38363.png

5N4L, NLW.
  • Premier-Sky
    edited May 2015
    Färjestad wrote: »
    0f9e64263340c8566561c66cb1c38363.png

5N4L, NLW.

Looks really good :)
  • vibemix881
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm in if it's still possible.

zwcYXHF.png
  • TheGabc
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    I honestly have no clue how these teams are judged, but hey it is what it is I guess
  • LT
    618 posts
    edited May 2015
    @Premier-Sky @Wiwee

Just to clarify how scores work - we use the average score to one decimal place (as mentioned under the table). The number is rounded for the table.

For example, receiving 14.6 in the first fixture, and 14.7 in the second fixture rounds to 15 and 15. However, when calculating the total score, we use the value to one decimal place - not the rounded number. Meaning 14.6+14.7 = 29.3 rounded to 29.

Ths is how we can place one player above another despite being on the same points in the table.

Does everyone understand? :)
  • Eaglefan11 wrote: »
    Lt pls tell me what I did wrong I have know clue ???
    As you've discovered yourself, one of your players was unfortunately above the 150-5000 price range. For this reason, we had no choice but to deduct points from your score.

In future, make sure you double-check your squad meets the criteria!
  • LT
    618 posts
    edited May 2015
    TheGabc wrote: »
    I honestly have no clue how these teams are judged, but hey it is what it is I guess
    Total score for the fixture is averaged from many individual scores. So rest assured this isn't just the opinion of one person.

And do bear in mind what I said above the table - there's every chance for anyone to finish high up - even if you currently find yourself lower down the table. :)
  • All Day
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    DQT4VI9.jpg
  • Wiwee
    976 posts Semi-Pro
    @Premier-Sky @Wiwee

Just to clarify how scores work - we use the average score to one decimal place (as mentioned under the table). The number is rounded for the table.

For example, receiving 14.6 in the first fixture, and 14.7 in the second fixture rounds to 15 and 15. However, when calculating the total score, we use the value to one decimal place - not the rounded number. Meaning 14.6+14.7 = 29.3 rounded to 29.

Ths is how we can place one player above another despite being on the same points in the table.

Oh wow didnt know...

Already thought its hard enough to decide the scores but in decimals... wow...
  • oneilmatt
    954 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got an honorable mention!! I made it, Mom :D
  • Eaglefan11
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2015
    ZtyTebv.png

Hope you like it
    Lots of pace and I took a risk going with a few mls players and not one of the bigger leagues. 3L 5N

• Premier-Sky
    @Premier-Sky @Wiwee

Ah fair enough :)
  • Dawud
    16102 posts World Class
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    I'm in if it's still possible.

zwcYXHF.png

lovely