Anyone using 4231 (Narrow)

Comments

• Mac29
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What's the benefit of switching in game to the 4321-1? Does it just mean my LM & RM's become CAM's? I use Payet on the LM, does he become a CAM without losing Chem?
  • Kove wrote: »
    I use it. Always more than 33 wins in the weekend leaguee so far. Trick is to use 4231-2 with hazard and sif Salah as wide players and switch to 4231-1 in game. Play a st with strength and lb and rb to overlap for width. Amazing. I keep wrecking those park the bus noobs.

Which striker are you using?

Had ibra. Work rates were an issue as it meant I played with 4 cams. Just got SIF Immobile. Wow. Perfect WR, strong, finish, heading, strong, fast enough, Italian. What else can you want.

EMBOLO!!
  • Kove
    4473 posts National Call-Up
    Mac29 wrote: »
    What's the benefit of switching in game to the 4321-1? Does it just mean my LM & RM's become CAM's? I use Payet on the LM, does he become a CAM without losing Chem?

Is just moves their position in game so instead of being close to the touch line like where a winger is they are closer to the middle
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Hody wrote: »
    Tried the 4-2-3-1 but its too narrow some how in game, but also the players seem to far apart from each other.

Do you guys use custom tactics?

If the formation feels too narrow, push up the crossing option in the CT's.

If the players feel too far apart, set the chance creation as free roam and increase passing. That way the players will make runs towards the ball more.

I played some games in 433(5) and get countered all the time. Really want 4231 a go again, as I think two cdms might suit me better?

Instructions and custom tactics?
  • Smoothino84
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use it. Always more than 33 wins in the weekend leaguee so far. Trick is to use 4231-2 with hazard and sif Salah as wide players and switch to 4231-1 in game. Play a st with strength and lb and rb to overlap for width. Amazing. I keep wrecking those park the bus noobs.

@TheBestFutPlayerEver what's your team pal?
  • I use it. Always more than 33 wins in the weekend leaguee so far. Trick is to use 4231-2 with hazard and sif Salah as wide players and switch to 4231-1 in game. Play a st with strength and lb and rb to overlap for width. Amazing. I keep wrecking those park the bus noobs.

Sif Immobile
    Hazard, OTW pjanic, SIF Salah
    OTW Kante IF Steven Nzonzi(subbed in)
    Alba (subbed in) Chiellini IF Manola IF FFlorenzi
    Buffon.

Start 4231-2 and change to 4231-1. Just make sure your lm and rm are good at passin and dribbling. Don't worry about pace .
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2016

Sif Immobile
    Buffon.

Start 4231-2 and change to 4231-1. Just make sure your lm and rm are good at passin and dribbling. Don't worry about pace .

"Don't worry about pace", yet your wingers are rapid af :joy:

You are having a laugh. Pace is a huge, huge plus for wide players, like every year.
  • Snipguy wrote: »

Sif Immobile
    Buffon.

"Don't worry about pace", yet your wingers are rapid af :joy:

You are having a laugh. Pace is a huge, huge plus for wide players, like every year.

Well I thought so too. It does help a bit but the wide cams, they don't make those runs as much as a lm, lw or if would. Even my lb makes more runs off the ball. The cams look to support and ask the ball at the feet and pass it to someone else. So pace isn't the critical. Just passing and dribbling. Though it's not bad. I had Thiago and Ben Arfaa in the start. Just as effective or even better but their stamina was a joke.
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro

So what do I set a custom tactic for that and do I have to give them instructions again after I change the formation?
  • Krunk_Fu
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special

So what do I set a custom tactic for that and do I have to give them instructions again after I change the formation?

I think it resets when you change formation right?
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Krunk_Fu wrote: »

I think it resets when you change formation right?

I know, but thats why I ask. It's kind hard to change formation and instructions in 30 secs
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    this formation feels really nice however my players seemed to get tired a lot? :<
  • Hody wrote: »

Ok. Here it is.
    1 cdm stay back and man mark. The other cdm man mark
    2 wide cams free roam
    Cam come back on Defense and get stay on edge of box
    Lb and rb to overlap
    St conserve and press back line

• tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    E_Dogen wrote: »
    Quite new to all this yet, switching in game keeps full chem on the LM/RM moving to CAMs?

Yes it does!

I really like the formation - CAMs always seem very well positioned. I have the custom instructions to stay forward, get into the box and free roam for the wide ones.

Ben
    Follow the FUT Weekly Podcast on Twitter

How do you know it keeps the 10 Chemistry once you switch in game?
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    tatadwader wrote: »
    E_Dogen wrote: »
    Quite new to all this yet, switching in game keeps full chem on the LM/RM moving to CAMs?

Yes it does!

I really like the formation - CAMs always seem very well positioned. I have the custom instructions to stay forward, get into the box and free roam for the wide ones.

Ben
    Follow the FUT Weekly Podcast on Twitter

How do you know it keeps the 10 Chemistry once you switch in game?

Also, what are the rest of your custom instructions for the CDMs?
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    tatadwader wrote: »

Also, what are the rest of your custom instructions for the CDMs?

i've had naing and marchisio in this formation and they were all over the place no matter what settings, probably unless id swich to counter...
  • Can somebody tell me Custom tactics for this Formation please?

Only as basis.
  • Smoothino84
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Possession works great with it (dpad)
  • Raf89
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Snipguy great squads but how do you even get Dybala, Smalling and Vidal on full chem?
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Raf89 wrote: »
    @Snipguy great squads but how do you even get Dybala, Smalling and Vidal on full chem?

He switches formation in-game. Starts 433 with bale ST and I imagine Dybala LCM and Viera CCM
  • Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Most balanced formation in the game. Solid both ways, offensively and defensively.

Totally agree!

Here's my teams:

1st
    29onc6o.jpg

2nd*
    1zch650.jpg

*Ben Arfa goes to Lacazette place, and then Laca swaps with Griz.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Raf89 wrote: »

He switches formation in-game. Starts 433 with bale ST and I imagine Dybala LCM and Viera CCM

This is correct