Ligue1 / Pro League SBC

kingkenny1997
1346 posts Professional
Lacazette + 30k and Perbet, 15k and a 100k pack up for grabs!
Let the fun begin!

Comments

• Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Oooft!!! I'll be straight on that when I get home
  • M_e_8_3
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Meh :)
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    So many silvers required...gonna take a while
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Well I didn't realise it was 20 teams required. I've got no chance, sold my silvers for 35k though. Chuffed with that!
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Noo wrote: »
    Well I didn't realise it was 20 teams required. I've got no chance, sold my silvers for 35k though. Chuffed with that!

Decent :)
  • xxMachintoshaxx
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The question is, for how much do u guys think this silver players will be going.
    One of the chalenges on league1 requires a brazilian player on league1.. Just saying ;)

• AznSW
    1782 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2016
    Not gonna bother with it, Lacazette will surely get another IF this year then u will be stuck with a lesser untradable version u spent so much coins on. Also the packs u get for completing the challenges are pretty meh except for PSG, which will cost around 50k to build :/

Sold all my low rated Ligue 1 and Pro league players for around 100k, managed to sell 4 silvers for 9k lol :joy:
  • o0OainavO0o
    2520 posts Fans' Favourite
    He looks nice but just simply doesn't fit in with my obc Jonas and costa. I agree he will likely get more if's but if they up his stats when he does it would be worth it. I've been wondering if EA would up the stats on these if the IF's supercede the obc stats?
  • Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why would you spend 300-400K on him??'I'm gonna be keeping all Ligue 1 players I'll get from now on and when the hype is over I'll buy the players I still need
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Dami_076 wrote: »
    Why would you spend 300-400K on him??'I'm gonna be keeping all Ligue 1 players I'll get from now on and when the hype is over I'll buy the players I still need

That's the best way to go about it
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Cost me 200k. Yeah, maybe overpaying and maybe not worth it, but I skipped the other SBCs and cashed in. Time to get one. He will pair nicely with my french favs.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    gonna buy my time and wait to get good deals on the cards i need.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    gonna buy my time and wait to get good deals on the cards i need.

The PSG golds will drop, but don't see the silvers getting cheaper.
  • Janoe1
    7731 posts League Winner
    28kt2c7.png

:)
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    28kt2c7.png

:)

didn't take you long
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Wow for completing the club brugge squad i packed James Rodriguez in the 25k pack :)
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow for completing the club brugge squad i packed James Rodriguez in the 25k pack :)

I've done 10/16 Pro League clubs so far and I haven't packed literally anything above discard. Congratz!
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    elicek wrote: »

I've done 10/16 Pro League clubs so far and I haven't packed literally anything above discard. Congratz!

Thanks, 70k ish for james, will sell. Done 8/16 pro league, 5/20 ligue1
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited November 2016

Make that 6/20 , completed Nice and got 15k pack with Javier Hernandez (5.5k) :smile:
    Edit: 7/20 with monaco, got Movember Ledley from gold player pack. Wow, all been skip packs, don't normally skip them.
    Post edited by kingkenny1997 on
  • elicek

Make that 6/20 , completed Nice and got 15k pack with Javier Hernandez (5.5k) :smile:
    Edit: 7/20 with monaco, got Movember Ledley from gold player pack. Wow, all been skip packs, don't normally skip them.

I've recently found a pretty good way of doing SBCs from laptop so I can't really skip packs. I use web app in my browser and I've installed BlueStacks (application which emulates an Android device) so I can just alt-tab between the market and the squad I'm building. It's much less stressful this way, I recommned giving it a try.

I have to complain about my pack luck more often, just got Lucas & Fahrmann in my Gent pack. :) Nice 12k.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

I've recently found a pretty good way of doing SBCs from laptop so I can't really skip packs. I use web app in my browser and I've installed BlueStacks (application which emulates an Android device) so I can just alt-tab between the market and the squad I'm building. It's much less stressful this way, I recommned giving it a try.

I have to complain about my pack luck more often, just got Lucas & Fahrmann in my Gent pack. :) Nice 12k.

Not bad :) i've done the PSG one and the pack was terrible...got Lopes the keeper, tht was before the previous packs i said tho, so EA made up for it :tongue:
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Completed the Pro League SBC.... the 100k pack got me the new IF Skrtel and martial, I'll take that :) could hv been a hell of a lot worse
  • elicek
    edited November 2016
    Completed the Pro League SBC.... the 100k pack got me the new IF Skrtel and martial, I'll take that :) could hv been a hell of a lot worse

I've just done it too. Moustache Gomis and Lucas again were my most expensive ones :/

Got Salah and Immobile too... Should have done it an hour ago I guess
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

I've just done it too. Moustache Gomis and Lucas again were my most expensive ones :/

Got Salah and Immobile too... Should have done it an hour ago I guess

EA not treating you well, hope the pack luck improves soon :)
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Now completed both SBC and built a french team with Laca and Perbet, a great duo.
  • elicek
    Now completed both SBC and built a french team with Laca and Perbet, a great duo.

Do you plan on doing the Hazard SBC?
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

A big No
  • elicek

A big No

That's what I thought. Part of me wants to catch em all but I don't really want to throw away 250k for a Belgium squad. If prices drop a lot during next few days I will consider doing at least the Premier league part, 2 EPL Prime packs might be pretty good reward.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

A big No

That's what I thought. Part of me wants to catch em all but I don't really want to throw away 250k for a Belgium squad. If prices drop a lot during next few days I will consider doing at least the Premier league part, 2 EPL Prime packs might be pretty good reward.

Exactly, i may also do parts of it if i feel the reward is worth it
  • elicek
    Just have done October opponents... got Evra