The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 17 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Guys i have a serious question, is this the great britain forum here? I know there is a german one but i think this here gets the most attention, if any at all. Only pl fanboys here as it seems

I won't lie, i am mostly into the Premier League. However, I also find other leagues interesting, and I think they should focus more on them. First priority should be all the players with a rating above 80. For instance, it is awful to see a handful of the best players in Atletico Madrid being generic.

The next priority should be all the great talents with a potential above 84-85. For years a player like Tielemans have had a potential near 90. I remember Gareth Bale, Daniel Sturridge and Robert Lewandowski having custom faces, when they were very young. I cannot remember in which FIFA-game it was, but that would really be awesome for a career-mode player like me.

My wishes are the subsitutes of real madrid :/ they are still an official partner i think, they didnt just sign a contract for one year with ea. And as i said players like rashford and lingaard got very nice scans, from the 4 official partners i think real is the one with the least attention. And scan **** luis suarez, it cant be so hard, playing the clasico in a generic stadium is sad enough :sleepy::unamused:

And dont come with "pes got full license for barca", they scanned messi and neymar. And pes also got bvb and liverpool full license but still anfield and signal iduna park is also in fifa. Ea is just a bunch of lazy **** :sleepy:
  • The squads updated again for me today. Can someone check in your consoles if it also updates for you? It might be a new update with few faces.

There are no new as far as i can tell.at least No important players, maybe some unknown PL randoms, check it by yourself then
  • The squads updated again for me today. Can someone check in your consoles if it also updates for you? It might be a new update with few faces.

There are no new as far as i can tell.at least No important players, maybe some unknown PL randoms, check it by yourself then

And i dont see a reason why there would be new faces after one day.
  • Well that sucks..
  • FIFA 17 - New UPDATED Player FACES / STARHEADS
  • Placebo_PRS
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea is just a bunch of lazy **** :sleepy:

So why not go play PES if it's so awesome and then we don't have to read all your whining? Maybe the truth is PES is awful (yes I've played it).
  • LoboMauProfile
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The squads updated again for me today. Can someone check in your consoles if it also updates for you? It might be a new update with few faces.

I just ask if there is a new update. Maybe it has nothing to do with faces but only stats. Can someone check please?
  • Has there been a starhead update on ps3 ?

I just ask if there is a new update. Maybe it has nothing to do with faces but only stats. Can someone check please?

Just a common update i think
  • Ea is just a bunch of lazy **** :sleepy:

So why not go play PES if it's so awesome and then we don't have to read all your whining? Maybe the truth is PES is awful (yes I've played it).

**** pes, of course im whining but it shouldnt be suprising with such a **** company named EA. Football simulations could be far better than fifa and pes
  • RollsReus
    1447 posts Professional
    b-b-b-b-b-but they were only updating generics?!?!?!

that's why you never moan too soon. Jesus.
  • CrackJamtex
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2016
    Does somebody know the numbers of updated players in total?
  • Cesc
    92 posts Park Captain
    comet213 wrote: »
    @Cesc Are your pics PC version?
    Yes, why? :smile:
  • Princd90
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Princd90 wrote: »
    new scans burnley: tarkowski, o'neill, gudmundsson, a.gray, darikwa, p.bamford,

gonna have to start a new gaffer mode, gets on my **** them not having a scanned head

btw you also have Ulvestad and Hennings with scanned faces out on loan ;)
  • RollsReus
    1447 posts Professional
    can some of you lads do me a favour. In the OP I have a list of teams that are kind of needing an update soon. Can anyone point out any teams that need some treatment or even a rescan? Gonna add Atleti and Valencia, just need some more suggestions.
  • Lexman
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2016
    Schalke could really use some treatment.
    Post edited by Lexman on
  • MiichielH
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @Princd90 Could you maybe make one full list of all the scans please ?
  • Irony
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2016
    RollsReus wrote: »
    can some of you lads do me a favour. In the OP I have a list of teams that are kind of needing an update soon. Can anyone point out any teams that need some treatment or even a rescan? Gonna add Atleti and Valencia, just need some more suggestions.

Where to begin.... I'll only name the ones that I think are glaring misses from the leagues they have, excluding the ones you've mentioned. We all know EA aren't about to scan several leagues but whatever. I apologize for spelling in advance, just a quick post.

Germany: Wolfsburg, Bor. M & D, Bayer, Schalke.

Italy: Fiorentina, Napoli, Milan, Roma.

Spain: Ath. Bilbao, Sevilla, Villarreal.

France: Marseille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nice.

Turkey: Fenerbache, Galatasaray, Beskitis.

Brazil: Santos, Sao Paolo, Corinthians,

Argentina: Boca Jr, River Plate

I've left out a ton, but I'm starting to just ramble here.

• Ajaxamsterdam
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Holland: Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord
    Portugal: Porto, Sporting, Benfica
  • Irony
    13 posts Ball Boy
    It would be nice to explore clubs outside of the conventional realm, i.e. River Plate, Santos, Fenerbache.. I honestly won't buy a player unless he has a game face, and we all know where most of these starheads are located throughout: England, Germany, Spain, France. If a generic is convincing enough sure but that's a stretch. Annoying buying a player only to discover it looks more like a 45 yr alien like imposter of the actual player. Thank goodness for sofifa.com
  • 15Peter20
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    AC Milan
    Sevilla
    Napoli
    Porto
    Benfica
    Bayer Leverkusen
    Wolfsburg
    PSG
    Monaco
    Roma
    Lazio
    Fenerbache
    Galatasaray
    Villarreal
    PSV
    Ajax
    Schalke 04
    Shakhtar Donetsk

• GlennMufc
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Holland: Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord
    Portugal: Porto, Sporting, Benfica

I've always craved the Portuguese teams get scanned always have an abundance of talented players through the whole squads
  • RollsReus wrote: »

Only teams?
  • Then i would say almost every 4 1/2 star rated team outside PL
  • RollsReus
    1447 posts Professional
    Just for the record guys, the list is currently this...
    Top teams that are in desperate need of treatment

VFL Wolfsburg, Schalke 04, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, RB Leipzig, Sevilla, Paris Saint Germain (rescan), AS Monaco, Lazio, Fiorentina, Napoli, A.S Roma, AC Milan (rescan), FC Porto, Benfica, Sporting C P, Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe, Beşiktaş, Zenit Saint Petersburg, R.S.C Anderlecht. It would also be awesome to get some National Team scans like we used to with the German National Team.

I'm working nightshift so if someone could kindly help format it, I'd be grateful and will add to the OP tomorrow.
  • RollsReus wrote: »

VFL Wolfsburg, Schalke 04, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, RB Leipzig, Sevilla, Paris Saint Germain (rescan), AS Monaco, Lazio, Fiorentina, Napoli, A.S Roma, AC Milan (rescan), FC Porto, Benfica, Sporting C P, Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe, Beşiktaş, Zenit Saint Petersburg, R.S.C Anderlecht. It would also be awesome to get some National Team scans like we used to with the German National Team.

I'm working nightshift so if someone could kindly help format it, I'd be grateful and will add to the OP tomorrow.

Whats op
  • Squanch
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Happy Gini has got a face, also that some lesser known players have as well. Little disappointed Sheyi Ojo didn't get a scan considering Stewart has one, mind. Also happy that Fischer finally has a face as well.
  • ENGENGAI
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park

Whats op

opening post i assume
  • NO Eric Bailly?
This discussion has been closed.