The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 17 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Nkp20mufc
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nkp20mufc wrote: »
    Its an okay update. But at some point they have to update faces as the season goes on. Maybe next generation, cant see them doing it this.

Konami can do it nothing to do with generation just lazy

With the way this team works it'll take another generation.
  • Nkp20mufc
    Guys i have a serious question, is this the great britain forum here? I know there is a german one but i think this here gets the most attention, if any at all. Only pl fanboys here as it seems

I think so, i agree other leagues should have the same, or at least la liga and bundesliga. Take on more staff and dedicate it to both those leagues, if they cant add stadiums as well then just the faces would be a start.
  • Nkp20mufc
    Irony wrote: »
    Nkp20mufc wrote: »
    Irony wrote: »
    Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Hull, and Swansea City managers are all generic. I'm assuming that Southampton, Burnley, and Watford are the same in that regards but I gave up checking. Official names will show up on the presentation but I can assure you FIFA's ver. of David Moyes looks more like Ronald Koeman than Moysie

Ive seen Dyche for burnley. Spot on likeness.

You're right, my mistake.

First time ive seen him in the game was yesterday lol
  • The **** are you talkin about, there isnt nothing about kovacic
  • Smain85 wrote: »
    And the journey, One year, seriously :)

its only one season, because it follows the 16/17 Prem season, so next year Hunter will be 18...in Fifa 18 and it wile l be 17/18 season and perhaps also the 2018 World Cup. So the Journey only starts now....They cant let it carry over into next season and still use 16/17 kits in 17/18 season and ****. shame on you!
  • EA is lazy because they get more money from sales than PES, so Konami is putting out great updates/patches to get attention and get more fans. EA thinks they don't have to do the same because for what? No matter what people will still buy their product so they don't give a **** about giving us great updates. I'm fan of Premier League but I think other bigger clubs from other leagues should get new faces instead of some smaller PL clubs. Just my opinion. I wasn't evem excited when squad update came in yesterday...
    It shouldn't be a problem for EA to put new faces, but if this is a problem then they can hire some great modders to do it for them. I wish there would be a way to install mods on PS4. I would already have faces than won't be in Fifa until next one. Harsh truth.
  • OfficialOle
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Adama Diomande got his scan :D
  • Placebo_PRS
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special

PES only has 10 leagues (7 leagues + 3 2nd divisions), Fifa has 30.

How many EFL Championship starheads are in PES? There's loads in Fifa, I know most "glory hunters" out there don't give a shit about the Championship but I do as the team I support is in there (Sheffield Wednesday) IIRC we have 5 star heads.
  • airpreezy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2016
    its so simple EA! just get the **** missing faces, kits etc. from modders, they give it to you for free, and add them to the game.
    I can do it for you, don´t blame it on licensing you got all the licenses for the leagues.

"We do it inhouse" ... you can download them and add them in house!
    and if you scan a player you could replace the modded face with the scanned ...

there is no problem, it´s just an EA made laziness stupid problem, not more!

or give a the opportunity to add files for players

+some of the faces made by modders are better than some scanned ones!

-> EA SPORTS ITS IN THE FUT!

• Konami can do it nothing to do with generation just lazy

How many EFL Championship starheads are in PES? There's loads in Fifa, I know most "glory hunters" out there don't give a shit about the Championship but I do as the team I support is in there (Sheffield Wednesday) IIRC we have 5 star heads.

how much do EA earn with FIFA and how much did Konami earn with PES?
    how many people work for EA?

it´s laziness, lack of innovation just stupid no excuses
  • mickjacobjr
    1213 posts Professional

I support villa mate so care at the min ya but why do ea scan players like Defoe then don't add him like
  • OfficialOle
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was disappointed to see that Håvard Nordtveit, Martin Samuelsen and Markus Henriksen missing their faces, they are in Premier League so I would expect them to be scanned. I also miss Martin Ødegaard. He should be scanned with Real Madrid.
  • it´s not only bout the PL, what about all those great talents or world class players outside the PL?
    If i do a career in the prem i want to buy them, but they´re looking like ****.

even if i get them in FUT i don´t play with them its not authentic, feels like fifa soccer 98
  • airpreezy wrote: »
    it´s not only bout the PL, what about all those great talents or world class players outside the PL?
    If i do a career in the prem i want to buy them, but they´re looking like ****.

even if i get them in FUT i don´t play with them its not authentic, feels like fifa soccer 98

Asensio :wink::sleepy::unamused:
    And this worlds best striker from uruguay, having the same face since fifa 14 i think with a long time outdated haircut :unamused:
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone see Reus new gameface on PES? And you lot thought his FIFA 17 scan was great lol..
  • I was disappointed to see that Håvard Nordtveit, Martin Samuelsen and Markus Henriksen missing their faces, they are in Premier League so I would expect them to be scanned. I also miss Martin Ødegaard. He should be scanned with Real Madrid.

Before they scan odegaard, there are asensio kovacic vazquez danilo and casemiro to be scanned :angry: maybe in fifa 73 then
  • DUKESTER-x wrote: »
    Anyone see Reus new gameface on PES? And you lot thought his FIFA 17 scan was great lol..

I think out of the four cover stars, reus looks the worst. James and martial are really on point
  • Canagliadel
    81 posts Park Captain
    How is Okazaki? Updated?
  • Nkp20mufc
    How is Okazaki? Updated?

Still has that laughable headband im afraid. He didnt even get a generic hair update.
  • Nkp20mufc wrote: »
    How is Okazaki? Updated?

Still has that laughable headband im afraid. He didnt even get a generic hair update.

look at balotellis hair :D takes 10min to correct that
  • After reading here about this long awaited breakthrough I went to SOFIFA as usual, to check for new starheads of nov 17th update, in the "Added" section. But there is not one addition to see for me?!. I do see Joey Barton as the only one removed in the "Removed" section but nothing added in "added" section. I saw ppl mention updated sofifa here some comments back, and Ive been using sofifa every update so far to check for new /removed faces and there was never an issue. Am I missing something?
  • SILVERLIGHT
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2016
    Wijnaldum and Stewart have a real face now !!! (NOV 17 UPDATE)
  • CaptainJack13
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DUKESTER-x wrote: »

Link/picture?
  • How do you search for the list of only newly added starheads of existing players on SOFIFA? Im confused
  • Steffolovitch
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys i have a serious question, is this the great britain forum here? I know there is a german one but i think this here gets the most attention, if any at all. Only pl fanboys here as it seems

I won't lie, i am mostly into the Premier League. However, I also find other leagues interesting, and I think they should focus more on them. First priority should be all the players with a rating above 80. For instance, it is awful to see a handful of the best players in Atletico Madrid being generic.

The next priority should be all the great talents with a potential above 84-85. For years a player like Tielemans have had a potential near 90. I remember Gareth Bale, Daniel Sturridge and Robert Lewandowski having custom faces, when they were very young. I cannot remember in which FIFA-game it was, but that would really be awesome for a career-mode player like me.
  • sc04oct
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    No Karius or Matip?

So happy about Wijnaldum.
  • Can anyone tell me if there's a way to get the new starheads in an existing career mode?
  • Nkp20mufc
    FritsH wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if there's a way to get the new starheads in an existing career mode?

There isnt one.
  • Guys i have a serious question, is this the great britain forum here? I know there is a german one but i think this here gets the most attention, if any at all. Only pl fanboys here as it seems

I won't lie, i am mostly into the Premier League. However, I also find other leagues interesting, and I think they should focus more on them. First priority should be all the players with a rating above 80. For instance, it is awful to see a handful of the best players in Atletico Madrid being generic.

The next priority should be all the great talents with a potential above 84-85. For years a player like Tielemans have had a potential near 90. I remember Gareth Bale, Daniel Sturridge and Robert Lewandowski having custom faces, when they were very young. I cannot remember in which FIFA-game it was, but that would really be awesome for a career-mode player like me.

My wishes are the subsitutes of real madrid :/ they are still an official partner i think, they didnt just sign a contract for one year with ea. And as i said players like rashford and lingaard got very nice scans, from the 4 official partners i think real is the one with the least attention. And scan **** luis suarez, it cant be so hard, playing the clasico in a generic stadium is sad enough :sleepy::unamused:
  • LoboMauProfile
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The squads updated again for me today. Can someone check in your consoles if it also updates for you? It might be a new update with few faces.
This discussion has been closed.