Fut Draft ???

rids007
516 posts Sunday League Hero
Guys, what is going on here i've just played 2 games where the opponent quits after i score the first goals in the first 20 minutes, i still get the win, but the opponent does not get a loss? This is a joke right ?

Comments

• El-Zimi
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Too late buddy, ot was a well known glitch. But I suppose ot got fixed now after the second patch/update.
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    yup, patched. won 4 matches yesterday by golden goal lol. winning all 4 matches took my literally less than 10 mins. Got IF Auba from it. still really happy about it
  • Glitch still working
  • rids007
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    it better not. There are people out their who earn hard worked money and use fifa points to enter draft and for what for people to abuse glitches in the game ??
  • domino16890
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    What is the glitch if u quit u dnt lose? Its a joke right??
  • What is the glitch if u quit u dnt lose? Its a joke right??

Where have you been???

If your winning 1-0 then quit to your dashboard, then go back you get the win and your opponent gets another bash...and vice versa.....completely pointless anyway as they've handed out bans for it and if you win draft the rewards have been garbage as a result of people doing it. Rumours circling they've patched it today but idk as I've not been on to see what the patch has or hasn't fixed....
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    rids007 wrote: »
    it better not. There are people out their who earn hard worked money and use fifa points to enter draft and for what for people to abuse glitches in the game ??

if you score the 1st goal you win the game and your opponent doesn't take the loss... And you're complaining because??
  • Glitch still working

How do you glitch now ? Because for me it doesnt work
  • AMemi97
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    does it work or not? People are saying different things
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    what does it matter if it still works or not?? would you risk being banned for using it ?
  • Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional
    The glitch still works..
    Can't see how it's even worth the risk of a ban though.
    Rewards atm are pish.
    2 gold packs and 2 gold premium players packs.
    Barely break even lol
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    AMemi97 wrote: »

Because there was at least two ways to glitch, one is now fixed the other still works. So those who used the first one will say it's fixed and those who use the second/face people who use the second will know a glitch still works.
  • AMemi97
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    ASH32 wrote: »
    AMemi97 wrote: »

Because there was at least two ways to glitch, one is now fixed the other still works. So those who used the first one will say it's fixed and those who use the second/face people who use the second will know a glitch still works.

Which one works and which one does not?