Game is unplayable

rickir1
683 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just played my first game since the update

The button lag is a million times worse for me

Without exaggerating, it takes 2-3 seconds at times before my player listens to my command

Player switching is the same, e.g. if I'm trying to chase back and change from my full back to my centre back it will stay on my full back who basically runs off the pitch before the change triggers

Anyone else having this problem.?

Before anyone thinks I'm bitching cos I lost. I didn't. I won 3-1 :)

Comments

• Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    You need to upgrade your internet. Nobody uses 56kbps modem anymore.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32171 posts National Team Captain
    rickir1 wrote: »

Without exaggerating, it takes 2-3 seconds at times before my player listens to my command

Player switching is the same, e.g. if I'm trying to chase back and change from my full back to my centre back it will stay on my full back who basically runs off the pitch before the change triggers

I refuse to believe there were 2-3 second delays. That sounds exaggerated. Think about how long 2-3 seconds in a game of FIFA
  • DarthGrowler
    15161 posts World Class
    I haven't had a lag free game all day. Anybody else experience this?
  • RoosGianni
    3308 posts National Call-Up
    I haven't had a lag free game all day. Anybody else experience this?

Got the same. Pretty annoying.
  • Codzombie777
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Am dreading playing tonight
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    Ditto plays like trash, are you on VM by chance?
  • Mizzle-Shizzle1
    420 posts Sunday League Hero

I refuse to believe there were 2-3 second delays. That sounds exaggerated. Think about how long 2-3 seconds in a game of FIFA

Tbf I normally get the odd delay here and there that's noticeable in game. But 1 game this year it was at least a while second. Had to go park bus for the first time and just launch ball forward if I miraculously tackled the opposition!
  • rickir1
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sixtech wrote: »
    You need to upgrade your internet. Nobody uses 56kbps modem anymore.

Internet is fine. Just looks like it was that one game because my next one was ok. I was a bit premature with my rant :joy:

Not even exaggerating. If I knew how to record on xbox one I would have.! 2-3 seconds sounds exaggerated but I assure you it wasn't. Have no reason to make crap up cos I won the game lol