Midfielders on par with Kante?

ConductorConte
1245 posts Professional
I recently got him into my team, and I understand now why there is so much hype about him.

But, are there any other midfielders that are on par with him?

Looking for a Midfield 3. How is Fernandinho?

Comments

  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    Renato + your favourite CAM
  • Dec_Bur
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    Def Sanches
  • mhh1981
    2360 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fernandinho is great, as is sanches. And if nzonzi
  • Delboy13710
    5093 posts Big Money Move
    Mendy just try him non rare you won't regret it .
  • Sandell85
    7571 posts League Winner
    Mike Jensen POTY :)
  • DaniLeal
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    Fernandinho is great, as is sanches. And if nzonzi

    I like the card but am afraid that he may be too slow to face the Musas of weekend league! How does it feel in game?

  • ConductorConte
    1245 posts Professional
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    Fernandinho is great, as is sanches. And if nzonzi

    I've got If N'Zonzi, haven't found him to be THAT good. Do you have him as a lone CDM or CM?
  • mhh1981
    2360 posts Fans' Favourite
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    Fernandinho is great, as is sanches. And if nzonzi

    I've got If N'Zonzi, haven't found him to be THAT good. Do you have him as a lone CDM or CM?

    CCM in a 4321. Does the job for me, but yep hard with any player when against a pace fest
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    Renato - Kante - Nainggolan

    they will win you games alone!

    another very cheap option is Roque Mesa, i have directly compared stats to Kante, and i believe for the price he is the best you will get!!

    3f5c4dc18d.png
    b4c94f49f9.png
    cd9036af1a.png

    i have tried him and they feel SIMILAR, by no stretch is mesa as good but he is very competent
  • KyleHamilton
    89 posts Park Captain
    The answer is none.
  • SimmoEFC
    11471 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't think there is one, he's unique in terms of what he does defensively.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Danledge95 wrote: »
    Renato - Kante - Nainggolan

    they will win you games alone!

    another very cheap option is Roque Mesa, i have directly compared stats to Kante, and i believe for the price he is the best you will get!!

    3f5c4dc18d.png
    b4c94f49f9.png
    cd9036af1a.png

    i have tried him and they feel SIMILAR, by no stretch is mesa as good but he is very competent

    That font is hurting my eyes :/
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Matuidi is pretty much a better version of him
  • deffy8
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    Try kouyate. The guy is a beast and is everywhere also scores his fair share of goals! I play them both in a 4231
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Don't think there is one, he's unique in terms of what he does defensively.

    this, interception king tbh
  • Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Matuidi is pretty much a better version of him

    Hahahahaha.

    Yeah and Mirallas is pretty much a better version of Ronaldo.

  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    Sanchez is awesome. He doesn't score a lot for me I play him back when attacking but he gets a ton of assists and plays defense like a bad ****.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14860 posts World Class
    Gary "pitbull" Medel?
  • Springveldt
    4712 posts National Call-Up
    Nainggolan and although I haven't tried him this year Vidal is usually immense.

    Cheaper options would be Sanches and Asamoah (not as good defensively though)
  • Mul1916
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Going to get Kante just now. Already have Renato and he is immense. What chem style and instructions suit kante best? He can go either lcm, rcm or ccm in 4321. Beside Wanyama and either Perreyra, ramsey or fernandinho untradeables.
  • Fletch
    3437 posts National Call-Up
    Fernandinho - The best CM in the game
  • CovLee_Candice
    4104 posts National Call-Up
    Allan in my fitness squad play on par with kante in my main squad
  • ConductorConte
    1245 posts Professional
    Mul1916 wrote: »
    Going to get Kante just now. Already have Renato and he is immense. What chem style and instructions suit kante best? He can go either lcm, rcm or ccm in 4321. Beside Wanyama and either Perreyra, ramsey or fernandinho untradeables.

    He doesn't need a chem style in my opinion, and CCM is great as you will always want to use him.


    Thanks for all the comments guys.

    I've finally qualified for the WL league again, so will need to try a few in preparation.
    Just about to get into Div 2 in online season, so will give Fernandhino, Renato and Nainggolan a go when I've saved up.
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    if you want a cheaper version of Kante, buy Delph, you wont regret it!
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    if you want a cheaper version of Kante, buy Delph, you wont regret it!

    HlectRJj8qU8w.gif
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    :D :D love that!
Sign In or Register to comment.