Teams for upcoming Weekend League. Requirements.

DobbyDooDah
5697 posts Big Money Move
So we're back to having requirements on the weekend league, this week is Hybrid.
Min. 3 Leagues
Min. 4 Clubs
Max. 1 Legend

Luckily 1 of my XIs is good to go:
5D3B70DF-9694-4B28-A07F-5567C880B116.png

What's everybody else going to be using?

Comments

• Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Will probably throw Onuoha and Hart into a prem team, or build an all Spanish squad.

HH
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Going to go with this when rewards come.

6fead1bbfce78dfe6b585eb0ffc3ebe0.png

Swap Bastian for Emre Can, then swap Marchisio and Dembele and also swap Martial and Reus around
  • TheDreamer
    2805 posts Fans' Favourite
    wTWYBTa.png

My current team fits the requirements, but cant upgrade it further because of the stupid max 1 Legend requirement. :(
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Really don't know what team to make :( terrible at making hybrids
  • DobbyDooDah
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    wTWYBTa.png

My current team fits the requirements, but cant upgrade it further because of the stupid max 1 Legend requirement. :(

I'm thinking I should get a Legend and use that formation. Every time I play against it, it's solid and my mate managed Elite 2 with it. I'm thinking Zola in CAM as it has the most links.

Jake wrote: »

Swap Bastian for Emre Can, then swap Marchisio and Dembele and also swap Martial and Reus around

I still haven't used Martial or Reus. Martial tears me whenever I come up against him, so I'll get him in on the left I think.

• Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    wTWYBTa.png

I'm thinking I should get a Legend and use that formation. Every time I play against it, it's solid and my mate managed Elite 2 with it. I'm thinking Zola in CAM as it has the most links.

Jake wrote: »

I still haven't used Martial or Reus. Martial tears me whenever I come up against him, so I'll get him in on the left I think.

Yeah he's amazing, I got him untradeable and haven't looked back
  • TheDreamer
    wTWYBTa.png

The formation is decent, its the only one I can play with. Only downside is that you have to switch to a more attacking one if youre chasing a game. And my CDMs are never back to defend.

Im not sure I would get Zola for CAM, hes too small and weak for my liking, M/M workrates are not ideal too. But that he doesnt fit my play style doesnt mean he will not fit yours. My advice would be Rui Costa though.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13883 posts Moderator
    Mine already fits too;

image.png
  • TheDreamer
    Mine already fits too;

image.png
    Wow, looks very nice, props for playing with that defense. If I played with it I would let 10+ every match. :joy: And score none without a pace striker. :joy:
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13883 posts Moderator
    Mine already fits too;

image.png
    Wow, looks very nice, props for playing with that defense. If I played with it I would let 10+ every match. :joy: And score none without a pace striker. :joy:

Haha! I could probably do better with some upgrades but all seems fine for me! Played well over 100 games with that defence :D
  • Cadey 5
    9990 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2016
    @OoSUPERDANoO not including scream Aduriz or Costa how much did that cost you?
  • Cadey 5 wrote: »
    @OoSUPERDANoO not including scream Aduriz or Costa how much did that cost you?

The Russian League players are dirt Cheap.

OTW Giuliano was 46k, IF Berezutsky was 12k and Gustavo was 18k

Those players can probably be bought cheaper now and you can swap for the NIFs in most cases.

Costa was 76k and Aduriz was 41k (if you're interested)

The midfield is solid, the 2 CMs are huge, strong and (fairly) fast.
  • DobbyDooDah
    Mine already fits too;

image.png

Excellently colourful mate. Gave up on MOTM Aduriz then :lol:

Scream Costa is a boss too, love him at LF.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13381 posts Has That Special Something

Budget and formation? @chrisohara89
  • Mine already fits too;

image.png

The price difference to the MOTM just isn't worth it!
  • DobbyDooDah
    Mine already fits too;

image.png

The price difference to the MOTM just isn't worth it!

Made profit on him though didn't you.

Budget and formation? @chrisohara89

Happy to give a suggestion as well. Might be simpler than you realise, what's your current team?
  • CandyRat
    7711 posts League Winner
    d53359bc2011904bd28c199bc4aca19d.png

Same as last week, only change will be Rui in for Deco
  • Orison
    44146 posts International Superstar
    CandyRat wrote: »

@CandyRat how was Deco? Have to get either him or Rui and for Rui I would need to get rid of all my Movember cards instead of keeping them for a potential SBC, so is he worth it or is Deco good enough?
  • CandyRat
    7711 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    CandyRat wrote: »

@CandyRat how was Deco? Have to get either him or Rui and for Rui I would need to get rid of all my Movember cards instead of keeping them for a potential SBC, so is he worth it or is Deco good enough?

Deco was very fun to play with, best dribbler I've used and also best passer. When it comes to shooting and strenght there are things he lacks. Gor around one assist or goal a game in 120 games equally shared which is great for WL imo @Orison
  • Cantonas Collar
    1486 posts Play-Off Hero
    After using 4-3-2-1 and 4-3-3(4) with mixed success in previous weeks I've decided to switch to 4-1-2-1-2(2).

Dybala - Ibra
    Rui Costa
    Marchisio - Pogba
    Khedira
    Sandro - Bonucci - Smalling - Walker
    De Gea

There should be plenty of goals in that team and I haven't used Rui yet but I've always enjoyed him in previous years so I'm looking forward to trying him out later.
  • BrentfordFC
    10308 posts Has That Special Something
    Mine already fits too;

image.png

How does Aduriz play?
    NIF is good for me in a 3atb
  • Rolling Deep
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After using 4-3-2-1 and 4-3-3(4) with mixed success in previous weeks I've decided to switch to 4-1-2-1-2(2).

Dybala - Ibra
    Rui Costa
    Marchisio - Pogba
    Khedira
    Sandro - Bonucci - Smalling - Walker
    De Gea

There should be plenty of goals in that team and I haven't used Rui yet but I've always enjoyed him in previous years so I'm looking forward to trying him out later.

Is this your regular back 4? Thinking of using it this weekend currently run handovoc chiellini manolas florenzi and Sandro

Red link a problem?
  • Hujaber
    4841 posts Big Money Move
    the_team.jpg
  • TheDreamer
    @Hujaber Thats a very nice team, just out of curiosity, what is your team name, squad name, est date and what badge are you using? :smile:
  • DarthGrowler
    14022 posts Has That Special Something
    @Hujaber Thats a very nice team, just out of curiosity, what is your team name, squad name, est date and what badge are you using? :smile:

Would you like his login info, credit card details and mothers maiden name also? :D
  • TheDreamer

Would you like his login info, credit card details and mothers maiden name also? :D
    Nope, dont need this, this info wont help me in any way as this is not visible, dont even need his gamertag. :D
  • Heisenberg
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2016
    3963b950482de52218bf578151438981.jpg

Currently 1.2m but I have 1.12 so hoping market continues to fall and I get some half decent luck in my rewards. Average short passing across the midfield is like 89 so feeding Griez and Kluivert should be fun.

Edit: I really like the chemistry symmetry to :)
  • KingLionel10
    14936 posts World Class
    f7014adecbd5f5126e7e3e567c6d56f7.png

Probably that, may switch the defence though. Not sure.
  • Hujaber
    4841 posts Big Money Move

Nope, dont need this, this info wont help me in any way as this is not visible, dont even need his gamertag. :D

Am **** in 17 didn't play that much