I was 14-1 then everything changed...

Noojgard
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I won 14 matches out of 15 matches then things became so strange. Plenty of shots hit the post, plenty of wrong ref decisions about penalty, plenty of Eric Bailly 15 yards headers, plenty of nonsense stuff happened and my record became 26-12 which corresponds gold 1 with no chance of elite 3. I was hoping top 50 after my first 15 matches...

Anyone experience such sharp change in the lucky or whatsoever you name it

Comments

• LFC_FAN_92
    39 posts Park Captain
    Same thing has happened to me 3 weeks running.
  • Aspral
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    When I get to Gold 3 I turn to an absolute shambles.

I feel every single thing is going against me. But getting more aggravated about unfairness just makes me lose even more.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    i gave up on WL when my undefeated run ended by EA disconnecting me
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Try going 10 and 30 when you where 30 and 10 every week before
  • Mutu10gol
    2589 posts Fans' Favourite
    Try going 10 and 30 when you where 30 and 10 every week before

what did you do?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    I'm just trying to get 18 wins to auto qualify. Anything after that goes towards my monthly rewards.
  • Martythedoc
    2512 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah, was 16-4 no I'm like 17-13
  • ryanmufcfan
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes I was 10- 2 then teams I came up against were like they were on drugs and then my team felt slow finished on 17-23. last week was like the same I got to 22 wins 10 to go and lost 9 of them . Before this weekend I had a win ratio I think their might be. A handicap Or something. Which favour streamers/youtubers but then again probz my team or me having long breaks
  • treamianebroke
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It happens to most people it called fatigue, and progressively playing better and better players. Best thing you can do is take a break. I was 16-0 then finished 17-3. still managed to clutch 34-6 out. TAKE BREAKS.
  • Bompybear
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    It happens to most people it called fatigue, and progressively playing better and better players. Best thing you can do is take a break. I was 16-0 then finished 17-3. still managed to clutch 34-6 out. TAKE BREAKS.

No. It legit just **** with people, break or not. I'm not claiming im good, im not. However I am better than a 15 game losing streak in WL(including breaks).
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner

Couldn't stress this enough. Come off when you start to lose and go back on a few hours later.