Lacazette new SBC

Comments

• CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    CPW25 wrote: »
    It cost me around 200k net after rewards. 5 games, 6 goals. He's a man.

Could you give us a bit more info? Division 10 in seasons or in a higher division? Playing against the AI on amateur or world class?

Weekend League.

• CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    CPW25 wrote: »
    It cost me around 200k net after rewards. 5 games, 6 goals. He's a man.

So, did you pull really great players out of the reward packs? Let's take the reward packs out of the equation. How much do you think it cost to complete all 20 teams? Did you already have several of the players in your club?

I love French players so had a lot of Ligue 1 players. After reward packs content and 30k reward it was around 210k.

The last few teams with few golds and lots of silvers like Toulouse and Angers were pretty expensive. Back line for Toulouse cost me around 35k alone.

• CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Just wait him get his first IF maybe? Ppl dont learn from giovinco?

For me, I just like to use first owner, pack players only (with the exception of a very few). My chances of ever pulling a Laca IF are slim to none, so that is why I was so interested in this particular SBC.

I also love first owner cards. It's my OCD thing about this game. That's the reason I've completed this one, the Payet scream one, and the Sterling challenge. This card is really worth it to me. Maybe not others though.
  • How much you reckon to do it now ?
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    How much you reckon to do it now ?

Probably the cheapest it's ever been, you can use this as a reference: https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/ALL/50
  • Shaqattack6285
    969 posts Professional
    edwinstree wrote: »
    How much you reckon to do it now ?

Probably the cheapest it's ever been, you can use this as a reference: https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/ALL/50

What a time to have no coins left from investing :neutral:
  • I remember having a random Ligue 1 Brazil silver I was gonna discard compared price and non on market put it up and Insta binned at 30 k
    Good times
  • Spurs1123
    1939 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is so misleading to bring the thread back after like 3 months