I think I got scammed....

SHEARER_9
682 posts An Exciting Prospect
Made a deal with someone for 100k ut15 and a ut14 nif cr7 for my if Fanni

He gave me the cr7 first no problems, I put the if Fanni up and he got it...

Then ran off without paying the 100k!!!

What some people will do for virtual coins astounds me!

But part of me thinks I still got a better deal... So was I scammed?

Comments

• yes he didn't follow through
  • VerdePride
    3362 posts National Call-Up
    Sure
  • SHEARER_9
    Oh well... If he turns up back here I'll be sure to call him out...
  • Stevo_CT
    3487 posts National Call-Up
    I think you did pretty well anyway.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Well Atleast it's just a 100k and not in the millions bro.. Learn from this one
  • SHEARER_9
    I think you did pretty well anyway.

So do I? I knew he was up to something that's why I got the cr7 1st, then if he done a runner I was ok with it... The 100k would of been a bonus
  • RobS
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    he scammed his self for even accepting such a deal. don't worry about it and move on.
  • tyler
    1373 posts Professional
    think you did better
  • EGY-Aviator11
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    NAME HIM AROUND MAKE HIM A FOOL !
    do it :D
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    He was trying to get my if fanni coming up with all different scenarios
  • Napsamdo
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    TORZADO wrote: »

Torzado, you follow Serie A well?
  • TORZADO
    Napsamdo wrote: »

Not a lot on the whole as very busy with work. But watch juve live religiously no matter what hour here in Australia. What you wanting info on?
  • Napsamdo

Not a lot on the whole as very busy with work. But watch juve live religiously no matter what hour here in Australia. What you wanting info on?

TOTS canidates, that's the one I'm planning on dropping my coins on
  • TORZADO
    tevez, pogba, chiellini, buffon, lichsteiner, vidal, marchisio, candreva, higuain, menez just a few off the top of my head
  • Marleigh
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm sure you all know that naming and shaming isn't allowed. If you are in this situation pm a mod and we will try to sort it out.
  • Napsamdo
    tevez, pogba, chiellini, buffon, lichsteiner, vidal, marchisio, candreva, higuain, menez just a few off the top of my head

You still think Pogba is a lock even though he has been out injured for awhile now? Lichsteiner RB? And any Roma players?
  • Milan Karan
    961 posts Professional
    terrible, have some middle man next time.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year

You still think Pogba is a lock even though he has been out injured for awhile now? Lichsteiner RB? And any Roma players?
    Pogbas a lock .. He just gt injured recently and titles nearly in the bag
  • Marleigh
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am guessing you did get scammed as he just got abusive when I asked him to complete the deal. He's no longer on the forum.
  • SHEARER_9
    He said he couldn't find the cards, that's why he didn't buy them, but he deleted me off his friends list too... So obviously lying
  • TORZADO

Roma are in trouble lazio and napoli can both overtake them. Maybe de rossi but no one has really been consistent for them
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Over 100k? Ppl are stupid lol
  • Napsamdo

Roma are in trouble lazio and napoli can both overtake them. Maybe de rossi but no one has really been consistent for them

Thanks man, appreciate the responses
  • Bigmickey
    1354 posts Professional
    How much is IF Fanni's max bin? That seems like a good deal without the 100k
  • Noisy
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    SHEARER_9 wrote: »
    He said he couldn't find the cards, that's why he didn't buy them, but he deleted me off his friends list too... So obviously lying

Is he a forumer on here?

Might be best to contact a mod to stop him scamming anyone else on here.

• Napsamdo
    Noisy wrote: »
    SHEARER_9 wrote: »

Is he a forumer on here?

Might be best to contact a mod to stop him scamming anyone else on here.

Absolutely
  • You didn't get scammed, you actually got a very good deal. Especially if you're PS :lol:
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm confused. Why would he give you 100k coins (UT15) for your IF Fanni when IF Fanni cost like 30k?
  • Gale420
    4017 posts National Call-Up
    You didn't get scammed, you actually got a very good deal. Especially if you're PS :lol:

• Marleigh wrote: »
    I'm sure you all know that naming and shaming isn't allowed. If you are in this situation pm a mod and we will try to sort it out.

Why would he give you 100k coins when fanni only costs 30k abit ungrateful and selfish considering you got Cr7 for a silver player mate.