RSC Anderlecht - My first manager Career Mode in Belgium

Azzabazza
365 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2016
Welcome to my first manager Career Mode in Belgium. It's been a while since I did a 'Career Mode Story', so I opted to pick in a country where I hadn't managed in before, and I selected Belgium. I then selected to manage RSC Anderlecht.

Please be noted that I am currently banned from playing PS4 until week commencing 14th November '16. I MAY start it earlier, prior to the Monday 14th Nov '16. Other than that, welcome to my new FIFA 17 Career Mode Story of RSC Anderlecht.

Comments

• Azzabazza
    edited November 2016
    fvnnreD.png
    Post edited by Azzabazza on
  • Azzabazza
    edited November 2016
    aKO2WGW.png
  • Azzabazza
    edited November 2016
    Rules of the Manager Career Mode Story;
    • Table of tournament, top goalscoreres & assists and news stories will be updated every in-game month (preferably at the beginning of each in-game month)
    • When I start to begin the career mode, the first game will be played between me (Anderlecht) and the opponent, in this case my first opponent will be Excel Mouscron will be controlled by my brother. After that, I'll play the matches (apart from the big games. v. Standard Liege/Club Brugge/Genk/Gent, which will be controlled my my brother)
    • Player sponsoring will begin after the first game of the season, and will be noted at the end of each in-game month
    • As for the Transfer Window, the news stories will be the transfers that are happening & the confirmed transfers. I'll include the REAL transfers that have happened in Euros (Paul Pogba moving from Juventus to Manchester United for €105 million)

You're welcome to join beforehand and afterwards (hoping that the player you'll sponsor won't be taken by another user)
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck man! This should be an interesting career to follow. :)
  • Azzabazza
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Good luck man! This should be an interesting career to follow. :)

Thank you. I wanted to do a career mode somewhere new and I hope to win trophies with Anderlecht
  • Ashy
    16244 posts World Class
    Good luck, always some good Belgian talent coming from this club
  • Wyojasond
    17000 posts World Class
    Good luck man
  • Azzabazza
    I've decided to close this thread down, as making the career mode story would take too long. Sorry for any inconvenience caused