This 99OVR trainer is killing the game!

Comments

• PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something
    lmao :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • protzbischof
    2698 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2016
    Seriously so tired of these people getting away with this. Actually sad that there are people willing to abuse these cheats and somehow even seem to have fun winning like this? Honestly they should make us accept terms to pay a fee for cheating or actually accept to get perma banned without any chance of returning at any point, on any console. These kids are the worst and we dont deserve them in our community.

/Edit Lol at not being able to name someone if you can actually prove it by posting a screenshot. Why protect these people?
  • 3lex
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm done with the ultimate team mode on PC and you should do the same guys, play online seasons because is free of cheaters and you can have a lot of fun.
  • Wiel Coerver
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2016
    Havent came across cheaters allot this years but i was thinking the same, back to old skool , just normal online games of fifa ... actually when you think about it what makes us all so crazy about FUT??? You have all the players there are in good old skool fifa and no worries about contracts , fitness , injuries
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    3lex wrote: »
    I'm done with the ultimate team mode on PC and you should do the same guys, play online seasons because is free of cheaters and you can have a lot of fun.
    not true, you have sync error cheaters there

• AlbaGuBrath
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite
    What about pro clubs lads? Is that cheat free or what?
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope, there's a99 ovr for pros too
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    I think it is cristal clear for everyone that this is the last year of FIFA on PC. I think next year EA port existing one with upgraded squads. Without bothering itself to care about cheaters. Finally there won't be any player apart from cheaters, who wins division 1 every hour, and making super squads to make them 99ovr, and they won't even play with it, just emulate win) very very sad
  • maksi
    edited November 2016
    Cheaters are only doing this for the money, they couldn't care less about the game.
  • Zambo9
    5013 posts Big Money Move
    maksi wrote: »
    Cheaters are only doing this for the money, they couldn't care less about the game.
    you mean the virtual coins that you use to buy the best player in the game such as 94 Ronaldo and 93 Messi that are lately became useless since they can be easily reproduced better with 99 Musa and 99 Niang with just 1k??
    There is no money to be made on PC, noone is buying coins here. If some kid want some coins he just download the trainer and he gain it by himself.

• Wiel Coerver
    semia172 wrote: »
    Nope, there's a99 ovr for pros too

played quite some clubs but have not came across 99 rated pro's ...probably same as fut seasons , the problems will begin in the higher divisions ?
  • AlbaGuBrath
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2016
    **edit: no naming and shaming please**

Lol are you taking a ****? cheaters from 2013 now.
    Post edited by Olivier on
  • Wiel Coerver
    edited November 2016
    well if this is the case, can they also do it in ''normal'' fifa seasons? I hope not !
  • semia172
    Sure they can, why wouldn't they?
  • mainde
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    There is no money to be made on PC, noone is buying coins here. If some kid want some coins he just download the trainer and he gain it by himself.

Reality proves you wrong, there's enough money to justify farming on a massive scale. Cheating is so inexpensive that even just a few hundreds euros or dollars is more than enough in a 2nd or 3rd world country to profit from it.
  • maksi
    Nobody would farm 24/7 if there wasn't money involved.
  • Tona91
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Don't bash each other, EA pc devs are a bunch of useless **** . Its their fault this is happening and in most ppl dna is to always take the easy way and in this year of fifa its 99 OVR cheat. So you have an option to use it and be on pair with others or put yourself in a big disadvantage by not using it. Its funny that even indie game devs can make sure that cheatengine user would get flagged instantly but a big greedy **** from ea cant do it... they could but they just don't care. I know i will probably be banned and muted from forums like i do every year when u say smth against them but who cares.
  • Denisianes
    8060 posts League Winner
    Don't worry about getting banned. No mods come here and the one that does, is busy with exams :joy:
    Tona91 wrote: »
    most ppl dna is to always take the easy way

I would use a different word instead of people, but let's not go there :joy:
  • this is ruining the weekend league for me couldn't qualify the attempts i had lost to this hack, tried with the other time i had to qualify through divisions and just couldnt get enough matches done with the amount of DC cheaters there and my mate had the same prob he finished top 25 monthly last time but the cheaters that were about when we had time to play was absurd, so on PC the weekend league is not made of the best players just the lucky ones who can get legit games, last weekend league i had 7 out of my 25 games were 99 pros really sad
  • If you ask me, those 99 ovr trainers are just fake. I have asked a friend of mine who knows quite a bit about that stuff and he says that it's only an optical boost but the performances are not boosted by the trainers at least when talking about online modes. offline yes, but online not possible because the relecant information for player's attributes (in contrast to the score for instance) are not saved locally and it's not possible to change them. And if you face a fast Mertesacker, then he is propably on SHADOW or ANCHOR which gives him that pace boost. That's what he said.
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you ask me, those 99 ovr trainers are just fake. I have asked a friend of mine who knows quite a bit about that stuff and he says that it's only an optical boost but the performances are not boosted by the trainers at least when talking about online modes. offline yes, but online not possible because the relecant information for player's attributes (in contrast to the score for instance) are not saved locally and it's not possible to change them. And if you face a fast Mertesacker, then he is propably on SHADOW or ANCHOR which gives him that pace boost. That's what he said.

You really dont know nothing , 99 works , will see it by yourself when you face one of those teams
  • HungrySanta
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2016
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    If you ask me, those 99 ovr trainers are just fake. I have asked a friend of mine who knows quite a bit about that stuff and he says that it's only an optical boost but the performances are not boosted by the trainers at least when talking about online modes. offline yes, but online not possible because the relecant information for player's attributes (in contrast to the score for instance) are not saved locally and it's not possible to change them. And if you face a fast Mertesacker, then he is propably on SHADOW or ANCHOR which gives him that pace boost. That's what he said.

You really dont know nothing , 99 works , will see it by yourself when you face one of those teams

Is there anybody here who has downloaded it for testing purpose and wanna play a game?
  • semia172
    You don't really ask that on a ea forum and hope for answers, do you?
  • FlackoJodye
    83 posts Park Captain
    I think they can have 5 star skills too but not sure
  • Brazil4fun wrote: »

semia172 wrote: »
    You don't really ask that on a ea forum and hope for answers, do you?

What's wrong about downloading such a software for scientific purpose?
  • Brazil4fun
    I think they can have 5 star skills too but not sure

Played a Marcos Rojo(cb) last year with 5 star skills , so if they did that in 16 , probably in 17 too
  • Amargaladaster26
    7167 posts Big Money Move

I have to agree with him. Either I have an immense luck and didnt meet them yet or the boosts are minimal and I cant really see a difference. There was no player that totally overrun me (3 WLs).
  • Denisianes
    8060 posts League Winner
    I haven't seen neither too, and i live in the most cheater infested region. Nevertheless even if it's only visual it is a disgrace. Can't do much about it, just play the game and hope that you don't meet them. If you want to buy the full version of the game it will cost you 200-300 euro :joy:
  • protzbischof
    2698 posts Fans' Favourite
    Didnt check the ratings but I probably met some of them already. Cant belive the skill of all these September/October 2016 players increased that much all of a sudden. Pathetic thatI have to deal with these. Make us sign terms of use or whatever and make cheaters pay fees of 100€+ or even more and ban them for fckn life time. How can u be so fckn filthy and cheat in this game mode. Disgusting people, the lowest of the low.
  • Brazil4fun
    edited November 2016

I have to agree with him. Either I have an immense luck and didnt meet them yet or the boosts are minimal and I cant really see a difference. There was no player that totally overrun me (3 WLs).

This was on yesterday wl game , i have played Fifa forever and i can tell you that Lahm i played , had not 68 pace, no way. More noticable are pace and stamina imo

xqyfSff.jpg?1