THE FALSE 9 (433-5) FORMATION GUIDE - DOMINATE PLAY (NEW CUSTOM TACTICS AND INSTRUCTIONS)

Comments

• Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Schurrle is a go to for me every year. His run making and finesse shots are awesome. I just want more stamina not him!
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Next week I'll be constructing a few teams as examples for this tactic - probably 1 cheap/averagely expensive/expensive. Any players you guys have used successfully who are cheap? :)
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    fifa_peru wrote: »
    @Fred is Bae great guide bro, this is the current squad I'm rolling with, I saw you mention that wingers don't score a lot so that's why I didn't go for expensive ones but rather OP effective ones... Effenberg is my only tiny issue I feel like I need a more defensive tank but don't know who to use.. I sub in Carvajal at RB... any improvements..?

2h7no20.jpg

Looks good! How is Bellarabi? Don't normally use him.
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Next week I'll be constructing a few teams as examples for this tactic - probably 1 cheap/averagely expensive/expensive. Any players you guys have used successfully who are cheap? :)

You gotta get Oguzhan Ozaykup into a squad.

http://www.futbin.com/17/player/442/Özyakup/
  • fifa_peru
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2016
    fifa_peru wrote: »
    @Fred is Bae great guide bro, this is the current squad I'm rolling with, I saw you mention that wingers don't score a lot so that's why I didn't go for expensive ones but rather OP effective ones... Effenberg is my only tiny issue I feel like I need a more defensive tank but don't know who to use.. I sub in Carvajal at RB... any improvements..?

2h7no20.jpg

Looks good! How is Bellarabi? Don't normally use him.

Bellarabi is actually pretty good, loving this formation right now
    Post edited by fifa_peru on
  • SH999
    751 posts Semi-Pro
    Guys, do you think Ribery will do a good job as LW? I think he is a bit slow...

What would you change on this squad futbin.com/17/squad/248579

I pulled an untradeable Ribery and he has been excellent for me. I tried him a few times last year and didn't like him, but this year he seems really good.
  • FooDog
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Need some advice. Had Lewandowski and Muller. Too many coins tied up in my false 9. So I sold Muller because Lewandowski really works for me. Anyone use any other Bundesliga CF's that I could use for a backup?
  • nufcMarcus1984
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Giovinco was born for this tactic
  • iD33J91
    5475 posts Big Money Move
    Thoughts please lads?

225602a712e8b5918d86583e580caf8a.png
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    edited November 2016
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Thoughts please lads?

Thiago will be dead by the 60th minute. Naldo is better than that other CB. And just get regular Gustavo. Cheaper and just put anchor on him.

And just an English midfielder to get full chem. Or move can to cdm and make a German defense. Ton of better of options. Ha
  • iD33J91
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Thoughts please lads?

Thiago will be dead by the 60th minute. Naldo is better than that other CB. And just get regular Gustavo. Cheaper and just put anchor on him.

And just an English midfielder to get full chem. Or move can to cdm and make a German defense. Ton of better of options. Ha

Thiago is incredible TBH. Have more than enough coins to change him but he's so good I want to keep him. I didn't find Naldo that great TBH, haven't tried this other guy yet!! Gustavo cost me 12k so he's effectively discard. Happy to pay that. Emre is on 8 chem, going to put a legend there BF but he's more than effective on 8 chem
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Thoughts please lads?

Dembele LCM, Naldo CB and a different RB
  • Batman_Llanber
    1179 posts Professional
    I have a midfield of Castro, Luiz Gustavo and Renato Sanches and it's amazing
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Thoughts please lads?

Thiago is incredible TBH. Have more than enough coins to change him but he's so good I want to keep him. I didn't find Naldo that great TBH, haven't tried this other guy yet!! Gustavo cost me 12k so he's effectively discard. Happy to pay that. Emre is on 8 chem, going to put a legend there BF but he's more than effective on 8 chem

If you're fine with it then do it. I hate players off chem and hate paying for special cards when their nif card is barely any different. Seems like a waste of coins.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner

All 3 of those amazing. Castro is great. Always pops up for me in great spots.
  • Krunk_Fu
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thoughts on dybala cf lads?
  • Krunk_Fu

you tired sif immobile cf yet lad?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Krunk_Fu wrote: »

I haven't. Don't know how'd he do.
  • Krunk_Fu
    sadly cant get on with dybala as cf :(. SIF Immobile been great so far
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    sadly cant get on with dybala as cf :(. SIF Immobile been great so far

Looks great for his price.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2016
    Do you reckon this midfield would suit this formation?:

M9Zvl94l.jpg

Not sure whether to go with Scholes or Petit next to Pogba

Thanks
  • iD33J91
    Thoughts please lads?

Dembele LCM, Naldo CB and a different RB

Is dembele a worthy upgrade over Can?
  • Kip2MyLou wrote: »

I haven't. Don't know how'd he do.

I have the IF Immobile card which I picked up dirt cheap, do you think he'd work as a CF false 9 with a passing chem style on?
  • Menaceuk
    1394 posts Professional
    Do you think these two teams are OK for the formation? I am trying not to spend money and using players I have so I can just give the formation a go.

mFpIX8W.jpg

3ymcyGr.jpg
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    How is Ben arfa at f9?
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Menaceuk wrote: »
    Do you think these two teams are OK for the formation? I am trying not to spend money and using players I have so I can just give the formation a go.

mFpIX8W.jpg

3ymcyGr.jpg

Yeah looks good. Maybe Sane RW in the first team?
    MonKeano wrote: »
    How is Ben arfa at f9?

Used him once in draft and he was amazing, had a good team round him though :P
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Shane wrote: »
    Do you reckon this midfield would suit this formation?:

M9Zvl94l.jpg

Not sure whether to go with Scholes or Petit next to Pogba

Thanks

Definitely, looks amazing. I'd say Petit
  • Menaceuk
    1394 posts Professional
    Well, tried it out, and this formation is most definitely not for me. Played 4 matches, lost them all and barely created any chances.

Switched back to my 4-3-2-1 with pretty much the exact same players and won 3 games in a row while scoring 17 goals.

Not sure why I struggle to play with these 4-3-3 formations.
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Menaceuk wrote: »
    Well, tried it out, and this formation is most definitely not for me. Played 4 matches, lost them all and barely created any chances.

Switched back to my 4-3-2-1 with pretty much the exact same players and won 3 games in a row while scoring 17 goals.

Not sure why I struggle to play with these 4-3-3 formations.

4321 offers very direct play and is great for counter attacks. False 9 offers slow build up play and a lot of options in the final third
  • GL
    6620 posts Big Money Move
    MonKeano wrote: »
    How is Ben arfa at f9?

goat