Sunderland A.F.C. || The Road To Redemption || Automatic Promotion!

Comments

• ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    How dare you throw away a 2-0 lead like that? :flushed:
    Hopefully it doesn't ruin your run at the top... Anyway 15 points in 6 matches aren't bad at all! :)
  • Ashy
    10031 posts Has That Special Something
    Working my way back up the ranks now and there are some really late goals, first match from you turning the game around in the final 10 mins well done :p But it turned back on you in the 2nd game against Blackpool, keep it up though !
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not the best of times against Blackpool but 6 good points otherwise. Will need to work on the defensive issues before League one I think.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Excellent results in March, loss against Blackpool but blips happen every now and then.
  • Virtual_K
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    We can let that two goal lead slip-up against Blackpool slide because Watmore scored two goals and earned me a lot of fantasy points. Otherwise... :p
  • Chris
    5401 posts Big Money Move
    ale85bg wrote: »
    How dare you throw away a 2-0 lead like that? :flushed:
    Hopefully it doesn't ruin your run at the top... Anyway 15 points in 6 matches aren't bad at all! :)
    Thanks man, im still irked by that results to be fair haha
    Ashy wrote: »
    Working my way back up the ranks now and there are some really late goals, first match from you turning the game around in the final 10 mins well done :p But it turned back on you in the 2nd game against Blackpool, keep it up though !
    Thanks dude, we're trying haha
    Not the best of times against Blackpool but 6 good points otherwise. Will need to work on the defensive issues before League one I think.

We need to be tighter at the back, we'll be trying new formations for sure
  • Chris
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Excellent results in March, loss against Blackpool but blips happen every now and then.
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    We can let that two goal lead slip-up against Blackpool slide because Watmore scored two goals and earned me a lot of fantasy points. Otherwise... :p

Thanks guys
  • Chris
    2P6z5PN.png
  • Wyojasond
    12249 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully the academy can produce a few defenders to shore up the issues going forward.
  • Greenman019
    11 points off 4th with 6 to play.

Ye, I think you'll be fine. Just a case of when for sure. Very solid season :)
  • Chris
    Hopefully the academy can produce a few defenders to shore up the issues going forward.
    11 points off 4th with 6 to play.

Ye, I think you'll be fine. Just a case of when for sure. Very solid season :)

Thanks guys
  • Ashy
    4 points could easily be caught up so it is a bit worrying, having said that I'm confident you can see it out and with the title, good to hear the academy is growing well
  • Chris
    Thanks @Ashy, the academy is producing some very talented players right now
  • Chris
    PY5jjsQ.png

Sunderland Bounce Back Twice As Dawid Kownacki Snatches Late Winner

z2mkjgh.png

Too Little Too Late From Sunderland As Black Cats Rue Missed Opportunities

XnymsjL.png

Sunderland Clinch Automatic Promotion Thanks To Slick Brace From Ace Josh Maja

46cSbXI.png

rjF4d1H.png

@Wyojasond - 209
    @JamieC - 173
    @Ashy - 168
    @Greenman019 - 156
    @ale85bg - 155
    @Chris - 150
    @Virtual_K - 150
    @BistroXII - 126
    @samlemahoney - 97
  • JamieC
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    Well done on getting promoted! :smiley:
  • Greenman019
    Congrats on the promotion. Next stop, title.

4th in the fantasy table. Pretty good ^^
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah! Congrats on getting promoted! :)
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congratulations on promotion :) well played.
  • Virtual_K
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    All right, Sunderland just made one huge stride on the road back to the Premier League! A few more fantasy three points and I will have passed that Chris guy. :D
  • Wyojasond
    12249 posts Has That Special Something
    Killing it in the fantasy league so this year! Congrats on promotion man.
  • Ashy
    Hmm it seems those two quick Colchester goals gave you a bit of a shock and there was no comeback apart from the 80 min goal, shame as well since you where at home. Other result were good though, should keep you clear enough away from 2nd place.
  • Chris
    Wish I could have kept this going, but oh well

Seems like next year the story of Moyes being booed out of the club is already writing itself for me haha