The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Since the monthly rewards are untradeable

JayyThunder
4661 posts Big Money Move
We should be able to pick who we want.

BUT their would be restrictions on who we can pick. So obviously anyone on Silver should can pick any silver.

Gold you can pick any gold between the rating of 75-87, but there's a limit on that too. So you can either pick 1 85+ rated and two under 78 rated players, or 2 82-85 rated and one under 78, or 1 82-85 and two 82 and under...something like that

And then Elite gets access to any IF but the restrictions would be just like Gold but just multiplying it by 3, so 3 87+ rated, maybe 5 82-87, rest 78 and under. Something like that.

Top 100 has no restrictions.

Comments

• Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    no
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    You're going to get what EA decides to give you, stop thinking you expect more
  • Deni323
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kinda like the idea...but it should be like draft...you get *random IF player* rated 80 and then you can decide to either take him or risk to get better/worse...so next offer is let's say 78 rated...you risk again...last try, whatever you get you must take.

• JayyThunder
    4661 posts Big Money Move
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Kinda like the idea...but it should be like draft...you get *random IF player* rated 80 and then you can decide to either take him or risk to get better/worse...so next offer is let's say 78 rated...you risk again...last try, whatever you get you must take.

That's actually an even better idea

• Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Snipguy wrote: »
    no

• every one would pick ronaldo
  • CaliforniaTitan
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    be happy they are giving you a bunch of special stuff in the first place. this didn't exist in last fifa where there was nearly 0 incentive to play now huge prizes on the line, got people being extra sweaty, even finding game breaking glitches just to stack coins at everyone's expense.. you can't even casually play FUT anymore, all games are tight buthole matches where you gotta keep your sweat rag handy.
  • Tony_Martial_11
    750 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Then I want to pick what player I get from a gold upgrade sbc... Just be grateful they have even bothered doing stuff like this.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    That's dumb. I'd rather have the tiny little chance that I have now, to get Ronaldo than only being able to choose an inform under 87.
  • Martythedoc
    2512 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rick wrote: »
    That's dumb. I'd rather have the tiny little chance that I have now, to get Ronaldo than only being able to choose an inform under 87.

I'd take 86 Costa in a heartbeat
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    Don't push it lol
  • Denz
    2351 posts Fans' Favourite
    Silver and bronze if untradeable may as well just get a basic pack.
  • nufcMarcus1984
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do really have to wait till the end of November tho for these reward. Kinda sucks
  • EazyEden
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol
  • Martythedoc
    2512 posts Fans' Favourite
    Denz wrote: »
    Silver and bronze if untradeable may as well just get a basic pack.

Mabye, but could be essential to an SBC so could save a bucket load. But on the whole j agree