The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

BPL Striking Options?

Am currently playing 433/2

with a midfield of:
Matic, Eriksen and Cazola
Front line of :
Sanchez, Sturridge, Shaqiri

Issue I have is Sturridge stands about and slow up play, I have changed his instructions to get in behind, still doesnt..

Would consider changing him. Am saving for Aguero, just a way off him yet. Any suggestions for good BPL strikers who can run in behind? NOT MUSA!

Comments

• paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    Lukaku, or if benteke.

Don't rely on pace. There both close to 1 in 2 for me, which is better than Sturridge, vardy, remy, Rashford or musa had.

• AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Firmino. Thanks me later.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    I wouldn't thank you.

Tried him 3 times zmd can't get a tune from him.
  • Welbeck is a beast for me, can't stop scoring.

Or try Lucas Perez.
  • EazyEden
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vardy
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Martial is the best striker i have used in game
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Neal1982 wrote: »
    Am currently playing 433/2

with a midfield of:
    Matic, Eriksen and Cazola
    Front line of :
    Sanchez, Sturridge, Shaqiri

Issue I have is Sturridge stands about and slow up play, I have changed his instructions to get in behind, still doesnt..

Would consider changing him. Am saving for Aguero, just a way off him yet. Any suggestions for good BPL strikers who can run in behind? NOT MUSA!

That's the game, nothing you can do when your striker end up behind the midfielders and refuses to make runs, other formations have problems with other players doing this sort of thing too.

• TitiCamara
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lukaku's good, not as great as he was before the game was patched, making headers pointless, but still very good.
  • SK1991
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lukaku, or if benteke.

Don't rely on pace. There both close to 1 in 2 for me, which is better than Sturridge, vardy, remy, Rashford or musa had.

Lukaku with a Hunter AND Benteke with a finisher are amazing for me. again only 1 in 2 ratio, but theres the occasional game where they score and score big
  • Gromit
    3929 posts National Call-Up
    Zaza and Perez looked good when i played against them. Not used either.

I've given up on PL. Same reason can't find a striker i like. Tried IF Benteke, Lukaku, Costa, Sturridge, Musa, Welbeck, Wilson, Rashford. Non of them stood out. Costa was the worst and he was my favourite last year :(
  • Neal1982
    874 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks chaps, might throw some money at it and try Aguero??!
  • Burgerious
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ibrakadabra but you have to leave the pace button and he will hold the game for you. Anyone who cant play with Ibra is because they push pace button all the time which should be avoided with Ibra. He has terrible balance thats why he loose the ball often
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gromit wrote: »
    Zaza and Perez looked good when i played against them. Not used either.

I've given up on PL. Same reason can't find a striker i like. Tried IF Benteke, Lukaku, Costa, Sturridge, Musa, Welbeck, Wilson, Rashford. Non of them stood out. Costa was the worst and he was my favourite last year :(

Not sure how that is possible. Lukaku is fantastic. Welbeck is decent. Remy is very good.

Zaza isn;t that good. Perez is good, but I found him far more effective as CAM or CF than a straight up striker.
    Neal1982 wrote: »
    Thanks chaps, might throw some money at it and try Aguero??!

The general consensus from what I have read is that Aguero isn't very good this year.

You could try other roads less travelled, like Giroud

• Neal1982
    874 posts Semi-Pro
    Maybe try Batshuayi or potentially a legend.
    Its a real tricky one as you would think Sturridge would be making those runs, will have a look about, could always try 433/5 instead and use KDB in the CF role