The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is MLS in the top 10 leagues in the worlds?

Comments

• Manutelli
    19348 posts World Class
    bjornini wrote: »
    No particular order:

Serie A
    La Liga
    PL
    Eredivisie
    Liga NOS
    Super Lig
    Belgian PL
    Primera Division
    Bundesliga
    Liga MX

LdB > Pro league

Sorry, but the Pro League is surely better than the LdB. I would say it's on the same level as the Eredivisie.

• StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    MLS boasts the likes of Giovinco, Dos Santos, and many legends who although aren't at the top of their game are still very good players
    (Gerrard, Pirlo, Lampard)
  • Manutelli
    19348 posts World Class
    StewParty wrote: »
    Watching these MLS Playoffs makes me realize that these are some really talented players in the world. I think the MLS is now easily in the top 10 leagues quality wise.

Saw a game of Real salt lake last week. Was in tears :joy: Not often one can see so much garbage and not cry from laughter. One of the worst leagues on the northern hemisphere.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    That's not even a good try
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I struggle with conversations about actual real football on here because it seems like most are just basing their opinions on FUT

Bradley Wright-Philips has scored more goals in the MLS in 4 years than he did in 10 years in the English leagues.

I think that wraps this up.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    I hope you forgot Russian league exist or you're just deluded.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    No particular order:

Serie A
    La Liga
    PL
    Eredivisie
    Liga NOS
    Super Lig
    Belgian PL
    Primera Division
    Bundesliga
    Liga MX

lol liga MX oover MLS?
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Can't please everyone lol
  • Chewbaccary
    1104 posts Professional
    There are some decent teams, but I don't think it's top 10 quite yet. Watching Galaxy vs. Colorado right now is pretty brutal.

There are some pretty skilled players in the league though. Giovinco, Piatti, etc. MLS has a handful of guys who could play in any league in the world.
  • Sokker14
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    To answer your question: of course not.
  • Antparry92
    18580 posts World Class
    No particular order:

Serie A
    La Liga
    PL
    Eredivisie
    Liga NOS
    Super Lig
    Belgian PL
    Primera Division
    Bundesliga
    Liga MX

lol liga MX oover MLS?
    I love the MLS but they always struggle in the CONCACAF champions league against Mexican sides
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    There are some decent teams, but I don't think it's top 10 quite yet. Watching Galaxy vs. Colorado right now is pretty brutal.

There are some pretty skilled players in the league though. Giovinco, Piatti, etc. MLS has a handful of guys who could play in any league in the world.

Dilion powers was linked to serie a for two years and now black burn

This has been a great game
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    I remember an interview once where some MLS pundit was creaming his pants about someone signing (and I quote) 'the legendary' Darren Huckerby and how it was a sign of the significance of the MLS.

I think that closes this case.
  • ProHulst0s
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    No particular order:

Serie A
    La Liga
    PL
    Eredivisie
    Liga NOS
    Super Lig
    Belgian PL
    Primera Division
    Bundesliga
    Liga MX

LdB > Pro league

Sorry, but the Pro League is surely better than the LdB. I would say it's on the same level as the Eredivisie.

:D
  • McClean
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    I struggle with conversations about actual real football on here because it seems like most are just basing their opinions on FUT

Bradley Wright-Philips has scored more goals in the MLS in 4 years than he did in 10 years in the English leagues.

I think that wraps this up.

• StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    I remember an interview once where some MLS pundit was creaming his pants about someone signing (and I quote) 'the legendary' Darren Huckerby and how it was a sign of the significance of the MLS.

I think that closes this case.

I mean technically speaking Theo Walcott is an EPL legend…
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    On the bright side, at least we're not named after Domino's:

dominos-ligue-2.vresize.1200.675.high.55.jpg
  • Chivo
    82 posts Park Captain
    No particular order:

Serie A
    La Liga
    PL
    Eredivisie
    Liga NOS
    Super Lig
    Belgian PL
    Primera Division
    Bundesliga
    Liga MX

lol liga MX oover MLS?

• nooo_waaay
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kove wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    No particular order:

Serie A
    La Liga
    PL
    Eredivisie
    Liga NOS
    Super Lig
    Belgian PL
    Primera Division
    Bundesliga
    Liga MX

LdB > Pro league

No it's not... Liga do Brazil teams have even beaten major European teams on the Club's World Cup

You mean FIFA's mickey mouse cup yeah?
    Agreed, Necaxa beat Real Madrid and Manchester United in this tournament in 2001. Isn't much of a big of a deal because Guadalajara also beat Barça 4-1 in 2011 and also beat United in 2010, not to mention that another team like Pumas beat Real Madrid in 2005 at their Santiago Bernabéu Cup which is just as prestigious as the FIFA Club World Cup
  • nooo_waaay
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    No particular order:

Serie A
    La Liga
    PL
    Eredivisie
    Liga NOS
    Super Lig
    Belgian PL
    Primera Division
    Bundesliga
    Liga MX

lol liga MX oover MLS?
    Liga MX clubs have competed in tournaments like Libertadores where they've gone far. A semis in Libertadores is worth much more than winning a CONCACAF Champions League title and that's saying something because Liga MX teams have won this tournament nonstop since 2006. Not to mention that Mexico has been exporting recently. Expect Pachuca or Tigres to win it again this year. MLS teams still aren't at the same caliber as Liga MX teams and only Seattle or Galaxy would be capable of getting a go at winning a Liga MX title at the moment if MLS teams were to participate. Even then they still wouldn't have much of a chance vs Xolos who have been monsters all season long, vs Pachuca who has the best team in the league at the moment, vs Tigres who has money, time, a good coach, and an extremely vast squad, and Chivas and America who are playing very good recently(America not so much) but yeah. Heck, even Necaxa would give MLS teams trouble with the squad they currently have.
  • BlitzersNL
    24991 posts Player of the Year
    Hagman10 wrote: »
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2016
    No

MLS is a retirement league as it stands
  • EazyEden
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jaxite wrote: »
    Every league in the world (including Sunday leagues) are better than the MLS.

• Choepiechakie
    32608 posts National Team Captain
    No particular order:

Serie A
    La Liga
    PL
    Eredivisie
    Liga NOS
    Super Lig
    Belgian PL
    Primera Division
    Bundesliga
    Liga MX

LdB > Pro league

• ChrisLFC
    7266 posts Big Money Move
    That's not even a good try
  • FletchR32
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    I love watching the MLS probably more than the premier league ATM.. it's so refreshing to watch 2 teams attacking and going for the win rather than trying to scrape a point