Hazard is going to be the best player in the world.

Comments

• Salthespriter
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    But for Hazard to be the best player in the world after Ronaldo and Messi, he has to move to a bigger club, Chelsea is not as good as the European Giants. Right now Neymar, Bale, Griezmann, Reus are better than him to name a few. Some other debatable ones are James, De Bruyne, Dybala.
  • lszanto
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    But for Hazard to be the best player in the world after Ronaldo and Messi, he has to move to a bigger club, Chelsea is not as good as the European Giants. Right now Neymar, Bale, Griezmann, Reus are better than him to name a few. Some other debatable ones are James, De Bruyne, Dybala.

Reus/Dybala? :lol:

De Bruyne in the right system for sure.
  • exzoo
    32104 posts National Team Captain
    don't feed the troll
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move

Dybala??? Lol watch some real football games mate.. Fut is just a game
  • exzoo
    32104 posts National Team Captain

Dybala??? Lol watch some real football games mate.. Fut is just a game
    exzoo wrote: »
    don't feed the troll

• Kove
    4330 posts National Call-Up
    Jonathan Walters will win the Ballon D'or
  • agentxyz2
    822 posts Professional
    Oxlade Chamberlain is only 23. In two years I can see him being just as good as Hazard!

You think that injury prone 2 years theo walcot lookin inconsistent ❤️❤️❤️❤️ will be Prem league player of year? Ha good one
  • agentxyz2
    822 posts Professional
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    When is he going to be best? He's in his prime now and there are at least 5, maybe 10, better players than him.

Lol

Only CR7 and pessi are better than Hazard :smile:

Haaaaa good one. Suerez? Neymar? Lewandowki? All,of them put hazard to bed
  • EazyEden
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    plays for a **** club
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Oxlade Chamberlain is only 23. In two years I can see him being just as good as Hazard!

video-199701.jpg

I love these forums lol
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    SaiyanGoku wrote: »
    Most likely you wont even see any player in your life to hit Ronaldo and Messi's numbers.

Suarez already has
  • TheMightyBee
    2983 posts National Call-Up
    Scott Hogan disagrees.
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lets see
    Suarez
    Neymar
    Messi
    Ronaldo
    De Bruyne

All are better than hazard..
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've turned a corner. Been a non believer/hater of the little Belgian since he was overhypeded by the British media a few years back.

He is proving me wrong and showing he is indeed going to be the best after Ronaldo and Messi walk off into the sunset.

Forget Neymar, Eden is the next world's best.

Doubtful. He is way too inconsistent and going missing far too often in games.

Not sure what he has done this season to make you think such a thing either...especially when he had that sensational season not too long back, but then went missing for much of the following season.

There is a lot of young talent out there that has the potential to be the next Messi or Ronaldo.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    And here the over-hyping him starts yet again

Few great performances after over a year of going missing, and people start this kind of nonsense.

Maybe wait a bit ffs
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Snipguy wrote: »
    And here the over-hyping him starts yet again

Few great performances after over a year of going missing, and people start this kind of nonsense.

Maybe wait a bit ffs

Yep. He didn't do much in that Southampton game yesterday but everybody over-hyping his goal that was due to bad defending rather than anything great by him.

• edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Hazard's problem is consistency. Obviously Conte's new formation is helping him but I'm always worried that he can go on a 3-4 game spell where he just doesn't get involved. And saying that he's going to be the best in the world is ridiculous, he's maybe top 5 at a push. I do believe he's as good, if not better than Neymar though. He is ridiculously overrated and let's be honest, anyone could thrive while playing next to Messi and Suarez, with Iniesta and Rakitic feeding you.
  • Arsenalfan97
    8127 posts League Winner
    edwinstree wrote: »
    Hazard's problem is consistency. Obviously Conte's new formation is helping him but I'm always worried that he can go on a 3-4 game spell where he just doesn't get involved. And saying that he's going to be the best in the world is ridiculous, he's maybe top 5 at a push. I do believe he's as good, if not better than Neymar though. He is ridiculously overrated and let's be honest, anyone could thrive while playing next to Messi and Suarez, with Iniesta and Rakitic feeding you.

I agree with what you said hazard will always be up there in terms of world best but he lacks consistency and he doesn't get enough goals. Bale,griezmann,de bruyne are all better than him as they are more efficient more consistently.

• Snipguy
    Surprised Suarez isn't mentioned more in here, when it comes to players better than Hazard

Suarez was arguably better than Messi/Ronaldo last season
  • SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ha hazard is mediocre in so many ways - should be lower rated than carrasco
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Surprised Suarez isn't mentioned more in here, when it comes to players better than Hazard

He's the same age as Messi though, meaning it's virtually impossible for him to ever be the best player in the world. This was guy was talking about when Messi and Ronaldo have retired (i.e. Suarez would have also retired, or at least be past his peak).
  • Can't tell if trying to troll or just stupid.
  • Snipguy
    Orikoru wrote: »

He's the same age as Messi though, meaning it's virtually impossible for him to ever be the best player in the world. This was guy was talking about when Messi and Ronaldo have retired (i.e. Suarez would have also retired, or at least be past his peak).
    Yeah, ofc. Was just saying as people were throwing random names around

• mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Hazard at Lille > Hazard at Chelsea

Lol like L1 and BPL can be compared! :D
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Lol like people can't have opinions anymore? State of this thread.

I don't necessarily agree with it, but Hazard is a very good player with match winning capabilities at the very least.
  • SaifR
    edwinstree wrote: »

Disagree, I'd argue it's difficult to play alongside Suarez & Messi and still look good and make an impact. Neymar's obviously behind those two, but he has world class ability and does a good job of looking like he belongs in a front line like that.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Give it two years and I think Bale will be right up there. Bearing in mind he'll be 29 then (most player's peak) and Ronaldo will either retired or past his peak at 33 - so not really standing in Bale's way anymore like he is now.
  • Sercs
    19000 posts World Class
    'worlds next best'

You havent even included Suarez who is better then Neymar.. Bale who is better then Hazard for sure also

Hazard is having a resurgence over the last few games sure, but hasn't done anything more then Coutinho/Mane/Firmino have done for LFC
  • SaifR
    Suarez is like 29/30 isn't he, hardly going to be the 'next' best. He'll probably expire before Messi does.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    There are like 10 better attackers
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    Poor man's Marc Albrighton.