THE CROSSING/DIRECT FIFA PLAY APPRECIATION THREAD. BANNED IT'S A WIPEOUT.

Comments

• Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    MonKeano wrote: »
    Crossing is poo today :(

be consistent. if you dont have fun doing it it isnt for you. i play it to have fun. winning is just a bonus i happen to do quite often now

I do enjoy it I just mean it's not working out today

It doesn't work at all now in any consistent and viable way. Even KTG knows, but someone has to carry the torch. He's our new Sensi. The others have moved onto to trough balls and counter attacks. The King is dead, long live the new King- albeit of a dying kingdom.

You know it's bad when we long for the days of FIFA 16 crossing.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mdionne415 wrote: »
    Crossing is poo today :(

be consistent. if you dont have fun doing it it isnt for you. i play it to have fun. winning is just a bonus i happen to do quite often now

I do enjoy it I just mean it's not working out today

It doesn't work at all now in any consistent and viable way. Even KTG knows, but someone has to carry the torch. He's our new Sensi. The others have moved onto to trough balls and counter attacks. The King is dead, long live the new King- albeit of a dying kingdom.

You know it's bad when we long for the days of FIFA 16 crossing.

don't know who you're talking about but im going to cross until i die. live by the cross die by the cross. and it sucks today but if u get a guy unmarked u can do it!
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    ive played the most JOKE games tonight. open net volleys miss
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2016
    If at first you don't succeed, cross and cross again
  • KirchhoffTheGod

thats the spirit!
  • KirchhoffTheGod

thats the spirit!

new ava?

04GZqPk.jpg
  • Gzapper
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What's up now playas? How many 40yo old farts can say this? Slimani came through with a beautiful near post header on a counter, and Big Ben collected and slotted home in the 101' for the victory in the final.

I know I'm not $hi? and will be lucky to win 10 games on the weekend but it feels good. Keep throwing them in there. The rng WILL come out in your favor when your opponents play the likes of Blind at CB.

4CDC32B2-54EA-45CA-AB3D-0746273C0920_zpsncrjmgoj.jpg
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    Gzapper wrote: »
    What's up now playas? How many 40yo old farts can say this? Slimani came through with a beautiful near post header on a counter, and Big Ben collected and slotted home in the 101' for the victory in the final.

I know I'm not $hi? and will be lucky to win 10 games on the weekend but it feels good. Keep throwing them in there. The rng WILL come out in your favor when your opponents play the likes of Blind at CB.

4CDC32B2-54EA-45CA-AB3D-0746273C0920_zpsncrjmgoj.jpg

THATS THE GAME. scrap together a 5k reward this weekend and you can walk away saying you got what you came for. if i played a few games of weekened league and got the 5k + pack/packs. thats cool with me! keep up the crossing. bombard the box and of course have some fun!
  • Gzapper
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Exactly! Most importantly, I don't feel like throwing my controller using this team. Someone scores a nonsense goal? No problem--they know and I know that they know Big Ben is coming for them!
  • gresh1978
    2530 posts Fans' Favourite
    Managed to get five games in yesterday with my 2 EPL teams. Won 3 and lost 2. Feel I have much more fun playing with this formation and style. It's probably the only one I feel comfortable using at the minute. Think I will give the 532 another try as well.
  • DanCJ
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm not totally up to date with this thread but I'd thought i'd share something today. Aduriz is one the best players in the game. Possibly the godfather of targetmen.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    DanCJ wrote: »
    I'm not totally up to date with this thread but I'd thought i'd share something today. Aduriz is one the best players in the game. Possibly the godfather of targetmen.

yea im still waiting to give him a try when i make a spanish team. they got 2 giant CB's fast wing backs and lusimi at CDM with the helmet. maybe llorente?
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    @gresh1978 whatre u using right now?

@Gzapper big ben has chimed again
  • gresh1978
    @KirchhoffTheGod went back to my EPL 442.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    gresh1978 wrote: »

same here. its just to good
  • PJazz
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    Who are the best "crossers" in BPL? I have Hazard (LM) and Navas (or Sane) at RM but I'm struggling a bit atm
  • gresh1978

same here. its just to good

If I knew how to get screen shots from my phone I would post both my teams.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    PJazz wrote: »
    Who are the best "crossers" in BPL? I have Hazard (LM) and Navas (or Sane) at RM but I'm struggling a bit atm

chelsea players no. RM micheal antiono any day. (gaint throw in trait). navas was terrible for me. i like delafou too. i just have antonio and bolaise
  • jordlfc1993
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Think I may delete my club and start a new club and get back into the crossing scene again. I've had my break but i'm afraid the addiction is eating away at me.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    Think I may delete my club and start a new club and get back into the crossing scene again. I've had my break but i'm afraid the addiction is eating away at me.

why would you start a new club? just either make a new account or say break your money even at exactly 400k or something then open a few bronze packs and go from there!
  • KirchhoffTheGod

why would you start a new club? just either make a new account or say break your money even at exactly 400k or something then open a few bronze packs and go from there!

or better yet get like 2 crazy good strikers with all your money and then make crap teams around them
  • DanCJ
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect

yea im still waiting to give him a try when i make a spanish team. they got 2 giant CB's fast wing backs and lusimi at CDM with the helmet. maybe llorente?

Haven't tried Llorente yet mate. Still I suppose it would be easy to link him in with La Liga team.
  • gresh1978

Haven't tried Llorente yet mate. Still I suppose it would be easy to link him in with La Liga team.

I've got Llorente in my second EPL team alongside Carroll.
  • KirchhoffTheGod

I've got Llorente in my second EPL team alongside Carroll.

he good?
  • gresh1978
    He's obviously slow but strong at holding up the play. Can't say about the heading as it's been terrible.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    He's obviously slow but strong at holding up the play. Can't say about the heading as it's been terrible.

yea very true :/ its killing me
  • gresh1978
    The amount of crosses I put in last was unreal. Think I scored from one with a header.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    The amount of crosses I put in last was unreal. Think I scored from one with a header.

lol just put in 21 scored 2 at the end SOMEHOW. i enjoy spamming crosses. just so funny
  • gresh1978
    It did have a certain aspect about it last night. I think it's knowing that your opponent will be raging and saying "is this all he's got", then popping up with 2 goals to seal the victory. Need to find the most annoying celebration possible now. I usually just go straight to the camera.
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    It did have a certain aspect about it last night. I think it's knowing that your opponent will be raging and saying "is this all he's got", then popping up with 2 goals to seal the victory. Need to find the most annoying celebration possible now. I usually just go straight to the camera.

little glitch only myself and a few people know about. run into the net and keep running into the corner and hold ur left stick there. itll last about 1 min 20 seconds LOL