No loss glitch for 6 days+ and no info from EA

Comments

  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Because they arnt cheating.....ffs....it's a glitch...not a hack
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    pob125 wrote: »
    Because they arnt cheating.....ffs....it's a glitch...not a hack

    Whatever you wanna call it, but you are using the game "wrong" by purpose, and ToS states doing that is wrong.

    latest?cb=20160807152927


  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7184 posts League Winner
    I can't even play a game in the fut champion qualification without getting forcefully kicked out of FUT midgame, and its nothing to do with my internet because its happening continuously at different times of the day/evening... something is up
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Every single game ends in draft early. It's crazy. I've played 6 tonight. All ended after fiirst goal.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    CPW25 wrote: »
    Every single game ends in draft early. It's crazy. I've played 6 tonight. All ended after fiirst goal.

    Shutdown draft and all modes affected @Rob
  • mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    Guess i have been lucky. Thought it was just on draft? Not experienced it in seasons. Consecutive promotions from 10-4 so far. Mind u, ive never got passed second round in draft lol. Same as last year, won div 1 but never draft lol
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    CPW25 wrote: »
    Every single game ends in draft early. It's crazy. I've played 6 tonight. All ended after fiirst goal.

    Shutdown draft and all modes affected @Rob
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    CPW25 wrote: »
    Every single game ends in draft early. It's crazy. I've played 6 tonight. All ended after fiirst goal.

    Shutdown draft and all modes affected @Rob

    They have to. People are farming packs.
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    So hopefully they'll ban everyone who's doing it?
  • Shnekel
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Squeezy94 wrote: »
    So hopefully they'll ban everyone who's doing it?

    No chances, best we can hope for is a coin wipe.
    The amount of people that are doing it is too high to ban them all.

    I actually enjoy this glitch, because i just score and then they quit, so i can win the draft much faster.
    Had that on 7 of my last 8 games on draft.. only one guy actually played a full game
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shnekel wrote: »
    Squeezy94 wrote: »
    So hopefully they'll ban everyone who's doing it?

    No chances, best we can hope for is a coin wipe.
    The amount of people that are doing it is too high to ban them all.

    I actually enjoy this glitch, because i just score and then they quit, so i can win the draft much faster.
    Had that on 7 of my last 8 games on draft.. only one guy actually played a full game

    Lol, and what if they think its your fault the dc came up? How can they find out?
  • droppin_skullzz
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    I went to give it a go last night and see what its all about and yep games were so daft it was unreal!

    Thing is I know I'm not good enough to win a draft so thought if i score first and the person leaves it might benefit me.

    First game person left, second game I actually won 3-1, 3rd game person left when I went 2-0 up then final I went 1-0 up and they left but apparently I lost my conncetion and didnt get the draft win.

    Thought maybe I should contact EA but bet they think I'm doing it as we all know EA Action First - Dont listen to reason after.... Meh
  • fixedgame
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I went to give it a go last night and see what its all about and yep games were so daft it was unreal!

    Thing is I know I'm not good enough to win a draft so thought if i score first and the person leaves it might benefit me.

    First game person left, second game I actually won 3-1, 3rd game person left when I went 2-0 up then final I went 1-0 up and they left but apparently I lost my conncetion and didnt get the draft win.

    Thought maybe I should contact EA but bet they think I'm doing it as we all know EA Action First - Dont listen to reason after.... Meh

    Absolutely right. I played draft 3 times yesterday and the opponent quit whether i was winning or losing, i didn't even know what the glitch was so I didnt do it myself...but as you say, then I fear getting banned/punished because EA will think its me, either way I can't complain, I take it as justice for all those games I got cheated out in draft, like a stupid ball bounce off a player, OP 90 min goals, players crashing into each other, getting games where my players are just toooooo slow and cant move, missing 20 one-on-ones + 65% possession + 40 shots but opponent has 2 shots 2 goals and wins!
  • fixedgame
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wait u get the loss if they do the glitch?

    No you don't!!

    People quit against me every time and It counts as nothing if i'm losing or a win if i'm winning. Everyone's a winner which is making the market crash but oh well
  • fixedgame
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    stevvix wrote: »
    Really, people are spending their hard earned cash on this game, playing to win, but they can't because EA mucked up yet again.

    How long until EA acknowledges this AND lets people know about it via a personal email or text?

    Well its been years and....

    - my players are still crashing into each other for no reason or crashing into opponents causing a pile-up in the last minute and the opponent scores
    - 45 min and 90 min goals are OP
    - games where my players including the 95 pace ones are just tooo slow and aubameyang gets caught up by john terry and they take about 2 minutes to turn around and are so weak
    - some games are laggy despite my connection being perfect and my last game was fine yet ea blame my internet
    - more....

    And also since the start of this game...
    - 1 injury at least, per game
    - conceding from all of MY corners
    - fut champions finals i get extremely bad luck like all my chance are missed and players are really slow (this has happened in about 90% of my games) - is this a matchmaking issue?
    - Kit appearance issue when selecting kit (wrong kit sometimes shows and both end up with the same colour!)
    - clearly winning the ball yet a free kick is given (I have evidence of this!)
    - more

  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    fixedgame wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    Really, people are spending their hard earned cash on this game, playing to win, but they can't because EA mucked up yet again.

    How long until EA acknowledges this AND lets people know about it via a personal email or text?

    Well its been years and....

    - my players are still crashing into each other for no reason or crashing into opponents causing a pile-up in the last minute and the opponent scores
    - 45 min and 90 min goals are OP
    - games where my players including the 95 pace ones are just tooo slow and aubameyang gets caught up by john terry and they take about 2 minutes to turn around and are so weak
    - some games are laggy despite my connection being perfect and my last game was fine yet ea blame my internet
    - more....

    And also since the start of this game...
    - 1 injury at least, per game
    - conceding from all of MY corners
    - fut champions finals i get extremely bad luck like all my chance are missed and players are really slow (this has happened in about 90% of my games) - is this a matchmaking issue?
    - Kit appearance issue when selecting kit (wrong kit sometimes shows and both end up with the same colour!)
    - clearly winning the ball yet a free kick is given (I have evidence of this!)
    - more

    Understood but somewhat off topic.
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    fixedgame wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    Really, people are spending their hard earned cash on this game, playing to win, but they can't because EA mucked up yet again.

    How long until EA acknowledges this AND lets people know about it via a personal email or text?

    Well its been years and....

    - my players are still crashing into each other for no reason or crashing into opponents causing a pile-up in the last minute and the opponent scores
    - 45 min and 90 min goals are OP
    - games where my players including the 95 pace ones are just tooo slow and aubameyang gets caught up by john terry and they take about 2 minutes to turn around and are so weak
    - some games are laggy despite my connection being perfect and my last game was fine yet ea blame my internet
    - more....

    And also since the start of this game...
    - 1 injury at least, per game
    - conceding from all of MY corners
    - fut champions finals i get extremely bad luck like all my chance are missed and players are really slow (this has happened in about 90% of my games) - is this a matchmaking issue?
    - Kit appearance issue when selecting kit (wrong kit sometimes shows and both end up with the same colour!)
    - clearly winning the ball yet a free kick is given (I have evidence of this!)
    - more

    Corners are fixed, first i could easily score from the first post but now it's fixed.
  • edgomes20
    737 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This glitch is a shame...game has no point now. Understood that many issues happens (pace abuse, team "tilt down", and others). In my opinion, thats kind a "part of the game" AI, only think that can be improve in players with high rated cards (messi, neymar, ronaldo) not to happen, cause there is no point in having good players with so. Except for that, game is awesome. But this glitch has to be fixed, and in my opinion, EA will not punish anyone, cause its an PSN fault, and as said for other members, if you are winning and opponent do the glicht, how will you prove that you didnt do it. Problem is that market will have no point anymore, with all those amount of cards and coins in.
  • pavan791
    704 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I assume they developing a fix for other issues (including this) and release another patch.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    pavan791 wrote: »
    I assume they developing a fix for other issues (including this) and release another patch.

    You can assume that but EA have said absolutely nothing about the whole issue as far as I know.
  • PhilP
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite
    sony could easiy develop a fix for this. Force close of app on fifa instead of suspending it.
  • pavan791
    704 posts An Exciting Prospect
    stevvix wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    I assume they developing a fix for other issues (including this) and release another patch.

    You can assume that but EA have said absolutely nothing about the whole issue as far as I know.

    Aren't they always like this?
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    pavan791 wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    I assume they developing a fix for other issues (including this) and release another patch.

    You can assume that but EA have said absolutely nothing about the whole issue as far as I know.

    Aren't they always like this?

    As I have mentioned elsewhere, compare how this mob handle community engagement versus another EA studio (DICE)...it's night and day.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    pavan791 wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    I assume they developing a fix for other issues (including this) and release another patch.

    You can assume that but EA have said absolutely nothing about the whole issue as far as I know.

    Aren't they always like this?

    Yes, although with the chem problem last year they at least admitted there was a problem and they were working on fixing it.
  • PhilP
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite
    stevvix wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    I assume they developing a fix for other issues (including this) and release another patch.

    You can assume that but EA have said absolutely nothing about the whole issue as far as I know.

    Aren't they always like this?

    Yes, although with the chem problem last year they at least admitted there was a problem and they were working on fixing it.

    Yes I am suprised there is no acknowledged from EA. However the one in fifa 14/15 (can't remember which one). There was no acknowledgement either. It was just fixed.
  • edgomes20
    737 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PhilP wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    I assume they developing a fix for other issues (including this) and release another patch.

    You can assume that but EA have said absolutely nothing about the whole issue as far as I know.

    Aren't they always like this?

    Yes, although with the chem problem last year they at least admitted there was a problem and they were working on fixing it.

    Yes I am suprised there is no acknowledged from EA. However the one in fifa 14/15 (can't remember which one). There was no acknowledgement either. It was just fixed.

    Consider that 20% know it, 15% use it...but if ea admit, 90% will know it, 82% will use it...ruins market more and more
  • Afhald
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The only good thing about this is the prices falling in the market, at least who don't spend real money can afford good players as soon as possible.
  • Collateral22
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't think it's as easy as EA patching it. The problem is the way the PS4 handles apps. If it's a Sony issue don't expect it to be fixed any time soon because they just released a patch.
  • PhilP
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite
    edgomes20 wrote: »
    PhilP wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    pavan791 wrote: »
    I assume they developing a fix for other issues (including this) and release another patch.

    You can assume that but EA have said absolutely nothing about the whole issue as far as I know.

    Aren't they always like this?

    Yes, although with the chem problem last year they at least admitted there was a problem and they were working on fixing it.

    Yes I am suprised there is no acknowledged from EA. However the one in fifa 14/15 (can't remember which one). There was no acknowledgement either. It was just fixed.

    Consider that 20% know it, 15% use it...but if ea admit, 90% will know it, 82% will use it...ruins market more and more

    yeah. Probably why i99% of the use of it is occuring in drafts and not seasons.
  • PhilP
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2016
    I don't think it's as easy as EA patching it. The problem is the way the PS4 handles apps. If it's a Sony issue don't expect it to be fixed any time soon because they just released a patch.

    not really. Its how EA handles momentary disconnects from their servers. Both can develop a fix for it.

    Sony can develop the easiest fix ever.

    EA could also use the fut champ servers for the draft and online seasons temporarily (few days or so) so everyone thinks it fixed.
  • PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't think there'll be any coin wipe or banning. iirc there were no sanctions when there was the no loss glitch in offline game modes.
Sign In or Register to comment.