THE FALSE 9 (433-5) FORMATION GUIDE - DOMINATE PLAY (NEW CUSTOM TACTICS AND INSTRUCTIONS)

Comments

• A5B
    2997 posts National Call-Up
    Really enjoying this at the moment. Love the front 3. Also, Masina is an awesome CB. :)

ZVnhkFp.png
  • Would you recommend Kroos at CM? Would his pace be a problem?
  • Amanduz
    722 posts Semi-Pro
    Great!

Lets say you have 1 Million coins what kind of team you would build in this Formation?

• SirBarley
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    where the custom tactics at??
  • Notformeclive
    2366 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2016
    These are the squads I have been using since the start of the game, just make small adjustments as I go.

2mkXfcL.png

3Wj9wgZ.png

It's gone ok, you can play some really nice stuff with this formation.
    I set custom tactics which I can't remember atm but with player instructions I find stay forward, get in behind, cut inside very important on my wingers because I want them to act as strikers when my CF comes deep in the final third.

I was one game from winning division 1 and got 28 (or 27 I'm not sure) wins last weekend so the formation can definitely be competitive.

Does anyone have any (not too expensive) obvious upgrades/adjustments I can make to my squads?

I have a OTW Giuliano but haven't got round to trying him yet.
  • Yaaqov
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sparkles wrote: »
    Would you recommend Kroos at CM? Would his pace be a problem?

I would go for Iniesta, James Rodriquez, or if they are too expensive for you, Rakitic
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Really want to try either Andre Gomes or verratti as a cdm, to act as a deep lying playmaker. You think either would work?
  • Smoothino84
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    These are the squads I have been using since the start of the game, just make small adjustments as I go.

2mkXfcL.png

3Wj9wgZ.png

It's gone ok, you can play some really nice stuff with this formation.
    I set custom tactics which I can't remember atm but with player instructions I find stay forward, get in behind, cut inside very important on my wingers because I want them to act as strikers when my CF comes deep in the final third.

I was one game from winning division 1 and got 28 (or 27 I'm not sure) wins last weekend so the formation can definitely be competitive.

Does anyone have any (not too expensive) obvious upgrades/adjustments I can make to my squads?

I have a OTW Giuliano but haven't got round to trying him yet.

I like the look that Russian serie a hybrid
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Sparkles wrote: »
    Would you recommend Kroos at CM? Would his pace be a problem?

He's got amazing stats so sure!
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    Really want to try either Andre Gomes or verratti as a cdm, to act as a deep lying playmaker. You think either would work?

Andre Gomes definitely, I've used him there more (in draft to be fair) and he was amazing. Let me know how he does!
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Yaya or Rooney cf F9
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    No_NaMe wrote: »

Andre Gomes definitely, I've used him there more (in draft to be fair) and he was amazing. Let me know how he does!

Will do!
  • DougInskip
    6368 posts League Winner
    DougInskip wrote: »
    First 433 (5) this year, how's it look?

Insigne - Dybala - ADM

Pjanic - Krychowiak - Verrati

Sandro - Bonucci - Silva - Aurier

IF Donna

• MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Using Lallana as a false nine and he's amazing
  • mihain247
    1360 posts Play-Off Hero
    MonKeano wrote: »

He was a monster for me in FIFA 16 as F9
  • chaser2k15
    13501 posts Has That Special Something

So annoying when i come up against him.
  • Danluk
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Which instruction on him?
  • Fred is Bae
    1353 posts Professional
    Xtc wrote: »
    Yaya or Rooney cf F9

Rooney
  • A5B wrote: »
    Really enjoying this at the moment. Love the front 3. Also, Masina is an awesome CB. :)

ZVnhkFp.png

Handanovic > Sirigu
  • Jesusdinho
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    0fb82e525038af2e208d0f69e62118a5.png
    Pretty much completed my fut championship squad here just missing Matuidi. New to the formation so would appreciate some advice regarding player settings, mostly regarding Lacazette and his H/H but also some custom tactic but I'm sure there's plenty in here if I dig some. :)
  • MonKeano
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

So annoying when i come up against him.
    Because he's so good?
  • MonKeano
    Danluk wrote: »

Which instruction on him?

I don't use any instructions atm
  • ragesh91
    1163 posts Professional
    Have gone 10 games unbeaten, which is pretty amazing for me and have been dominating games again.

My CTs:
    36 36 FF
    36 29 69 FF
    36 63 54 C

Defenders/CDM : Stay back
    H/M CM : Get forward
    LW/RW : Get in behind
    CF : Central + Get in behind

Anybody got any suggestions for changing this for the weekend requirements (5 nations max.)

zQe35EC.png
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Banega + Ozyakup
  • ragesh91
    1163 posts Professional
    semia172 wrote: »
    Banega + Ozyakup

Still 8 nations though. :/
  • A5B
    2997 posts National Call-Up
    A5B wrote: »

ZVnhkFp.png

Handanovic > Sirigu

You're probably right, but Sirigu has been amazing for me so far. Whole team has been good, so I'm afraid to make any changes (plus I only have 20k :D ).

• ragesh91
    1163 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    ragesh91 wrote: »
    semia172 wrote: »
    Banega + Ozyakup

Still 8 nations though. :/

How does this look, guys?
    http://www.futbin.com/17/squad/194201
    Imgur down at the moment. Couple of options to consider. I can go Ansaldi+Eder instead or De Sciglio/Antonelli with Jovetic. What do you think? I really like Jovetic as F9, so if doesn't matter that much who I have at LB, I would like to go that route.
  • Smoothino84
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    went back to the possession tactic with the f9 and it just flows so smooth now
  • I've been doing pretty well with the False 9, but whenever I come up against a 4-3-3 (4) I can already feel the counters coming before the game starts. This is my current team:

slDLaP2.jpg

I'm thinking swapping Godin + Oblak for Pepe + Baia, and then buying Gary Neville to replace Carvajal, who really has been underwhelming for me.

I was also thinking about swapping Gareth Bale for Luis Figo - anybody got any input on this?

By the way, I think this guide is spot on. The False 9 is the way to play football. Cheers.