Accidentally put OTW Sadio Mane in a squad builder.

1
AXLWXL
67 posts Park Captain
I've accidentally put Sadio Mane OTW in a squad builder, and today i spoke with a ea employer about the fact if it's possible to get this card back in my club.

His answer was that only the top players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan etc have the possibility to be put back in your club if you've lost them.

I know it's my fault for not paying enough attention, but on the other hand the OTW cards are not in packs anymore. The only way to get him back at this moment is to buy Mane's card, but i dont have that ammount of coins.

So please EA is there another way, to get my OTW Mane back?

Comments

  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sorry to say but I think there is no chance but good luck.
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Yeah, not even the top players will be put back. R.I.P. your Mané
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    :D:D
  • AXLWXL
    67 posts Park Captain
    Thanks for your support lads.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Unlucky dude but you won't be getting him back sadly
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    I'd understand if you put NIF Ronaldo in SBC, but OTW Mane? did you not notice there's a different color card in the squad?
  • AXLWXL
    67 posts Park Captain
    Thanks anyway.
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    AXLWXL wrote: »
    I've accidentally put Sadio Mane OTW in a squad builder, and today i spoke with a ea employer about the fact if it's possible to get this card back in my club.

    His answer was that only the top players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan etc have the possibility to be put back in your club if you've lost them.

    I know it's my fault for not paying enough attention, but on the other hand the OTW cards are not in packs anymore. The only way to get him back at this moment is to buy Mane's card, but i dont have that ammount of coins.

    So please EA is there another way, to get my OTW Mane back?

    michael-jordan-laugh.gif
  • BATTLETOADS
    61 posts Park Captain
    TBH how do you do something like that "by accident" was you drunk or something?
  • Keep pestering them mate.
    Hope it works out.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16359 posts World Class
    Some people are such ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for finding it funny. Cos I'm sure you never listed a player below price or brought a player for a lot more or accidentally discarded a good player. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like that happens and its not funny at all.
  • cooz41289
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I accidentally sold reward gonalons last year and i got it back from ea support.. maybe a dif situation here though
  • Happened to me with Godin the thing is i cant remember when one minute he was there now his gone :sweat:
  • Liam W
    2732 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sucks to be in your position, but you don't really have a chance of getting him back. Sorry.
  • Misfits800
    52 posts Park Captain
    Ahah lol , doing that is so stupid the only thing that count Are Toty and tots , the rest is useless
  • AXLWXL
    67 posts Park Captain
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    I'd understand if you put NIF Ronaldo in SBC, but OTW Mane? did you not notice there's a different color card in the squad?

    No i did not, because i was doing so many squad builder one after one.
  • AXLWXL
    67 posts Park Captain
    TBH how do you do something like that "by accident" was you drunk or something?

    I was doing so many, didn't pay attention just grinding for the next packs...
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    :lol:
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2016
    Hopefully you are able to get him back.

    Did you pull anything good from the packs at least?
  • coldsteelrain
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero
    I lost iniesta on the FUT app
    He wasn't even in the main squad just in the reserves but it took him out too
    Didn't even try to get him back as it was pointless but just beware it can happen
  • krippJ
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    You can get your player back! My friend did the exact stupid thing he put almost his entire team including OTW Pjanic in a SBC. He called EA support and got his team back!
  • Lfcjamie9
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just got in totw there to make it even worse, hope you're able to get him back 220K going for
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Very unlucky, no chance it'll come back.
  • AXLWXL
    67 posts Park Captain
    Lfcjamie9 wrote: »
    Just got in totw there to make it even worse, hope you're able to get him back 220K going for

    He was untradable, and if he gets a position change to striker i will be a kind of mad.
  • AXLWXL
    67 posts Park Captain
    freddyyow wrote: »
    Hopefully you are able to get him back.

    Did you pull anything good from the packs at least?

    Thanks for your support

    Ten or twelve packs later i pulled a untradable De gea.
  • I am sorry for your loss brother. I did the same thing in the Beta with IF Bailley. I didn't quite understand the rules at that point. I am sure people have lost much more than both of us on SBC's. Pretty embarrassing, and hurts so bad!
  • Izzy2K17
    11704 posts Has That Special Something
    Bro that sucks bad, I'd probably by crying if that happened to me
  • Realist
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    AXLWXL wrote: »
    Lfcjamie9 wrote: »
    Just got in totw there to make it even worse, hope you're able to get him back 220K going for

    He was untradable, and if he gets a position change to striker i will be a kind of mad.

    If it's any consolation OTW cards don't change position. Just ratings.
  • putting him in the squadbuilder is one thing and then submitting it is another tho :#
  • Hibee
    12407 posts Has That Special Something
    You really should be able to lock cards so to them can't be selected.
Sign In or Register to comment.