There are no normal players anymore?

izquierrrrdo
36 posts Park Captain
In my last 20 (!!!!) games, EVERY OPPONENT at least did 3 of the following things PER MATCH
- Dabbing
- Watching every replay
- Sweaty passes aside
- Running the whole field as celebration
- Passing around the back
- Shushing

Incredible community. Absolutely the worst ever seen.

Comments

• exzoo
    32268 posts National Team Captain
    Gotta live with it mate.. I'm seriously thinking that fifa's community is more immature than LoL's
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    I got called the N word ~30 times yesterday because all I did was "pass the ball around." So yeah, the community is pretty bad.
  • Ryaanlewiis
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I never do any of those things with the exception of cut backs which there is nothing wrong with in my opinion
  • ......Are you guys live in a world that everyone is so kind to each other? Grow up kids!
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Ive started dabbing every time I score, you can see the opponent getting more erratic with every goal
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    I just do the big man celebration back. Takes so long.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16671 posts World Class
    edited October 2016
    Is squaring it to a team mate still considered sweaty?

Oh and OP I agree with you however if I see my player in a better position to score ill do it. Tap ins after building up good pass an move is a good goal imo.

• izquierrrrdo
    36 posts Park Captain
    leonwu127 wrote: »
    ......Are you guys live in a world that everyone is so kind to each other? Grow up kids!

So you have to be an annoying a-hole everywhere you come?
  • BRISTOL86
    9187 posts League Winner
    Welcome to generation sheep, where literally no one is capable of independent thought.

All decisions are now based on whether or not a YouTuber has told them to do something.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16671 posts World Class
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Welcome to generation sheep, where literally no one is capable of independent thought.

All decisions are now based on whether or not a YouTuber has told them to do something.

KSI generation you mean?
  • QceCapo
    5675 posts Big Money Move
    hands down 100x worse than any other FUT.....
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    People still dislike passing it off in a 2v1?
  • QceCapo
    5675 posts Big Money Move
    bear wrote: »
    People still dislike passing it off in a 2v1?

that doesn't bother me at all and never has....
  • TriggerMike
    6271 posts Big Money Move
    Not sure why people are only complaining about this now. Shushing has happened for years. Passing around at the back has happened for years. Watching every replay has happened for years.

The only thing that's new is the dabbing celebration. You learn to live with it though. Chin up buttercup.
  • krakos000
    17998 posts World Class
    Dabbing doesn't bother me at all actually it just looks ridiculous. I do it sometimes and when it's done to me I just laugh. It's when people shush the entire length of the pitch or instantly dead fish that I know they're trying to get me rustled. Again, I just laugh because all it means is they're trying really hard to win haha
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1882 posts Fans' Favourite
    The pes community is considerably better. Leads to better matches and less of a win at all costs mentality. It was refreshing to receive so many gg and nice goal messages
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I got this exact message from a guy I beat 3-2 in Division 7 last night:

"Maybe you could pass more. I don't think you had it enough. Next time don't be scared and just start passing"

Apparently he dislikes the idea of building up the play and passing to open men I guess... I messaged him back and told him that I got three points for the match and I'll gladly pass more if I get more points (LOL).
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    The only thing that's new is the dabbing celebration. You learn to live with it though. Chin up buttercup.

This is all Pogba's fault... I blame him and only him.
  • EoTRampage
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dabbing is so gay, irl and even more in online gaming

• BRISTOL86
    9187 posts League Winner
    edited October 2016
    The general state of the community is at an all time low, IMO.

Most of the problems with this game (despite EA being far from blameless) are caused by the players, not the game itself.

I've just played 6 games straight against 4321 pacey BPL teams, all clearly using the exact same tactics etc. Basically the same 11 players almost for 6 straight games.

This community now basically has ZERO interest in simulating a game of football. Which in itself is pretty sad given that the community is that of a football video game.

The thought process is now to look for something 'OP' (my god how I hate that phrase), and look for something to abuse/exploit, this is prioritised WELL ahead of actually trying to get better through increasing your ability etc.

Now being 'good' at FIFA (save for the genuinely good players) is about who is best prepared to exploit badly coded game mechanics. I think back to games I had with strangers in FIFA 07/08 or whatever and they were amazing. Your opponents were courteous, you'd message each other after games, regardless of the result, even voice chat during games and just shoot the ❤️❤️❤️❤️, talking about football or whatever. Now it's just an absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fest.

Pretty sad really. But more a reflection on society and 'generation entitlement' who demand instant success at everything, regardless of the cost or the lows that need to be stooped to in order to achieve it.
  • EoTRampage
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I also partly blame EA btw, the coin rewards for a loss are so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ people rather play in a lame way then enjoy the game and losing all the coins
  • He4rt
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    Fifa is the only game in the last 5 years in which I've received abusive messages after a game.

By far the worse community of any game I've played.

It's far worse this year due to the ultra competitive nature of FUT champions and little coin rewards for low level and more casual players.

Edit: To be honest, some of it spills into this forum too, with members screaming 'GIT GUD' rather than offer constructive advice to fellow forum members. It's really childish.
  • EvoL4
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Don't give them the chance to do it m8, win all your games and show them. Nothing wrong with watching a nice goal now and again.
  • EvoL4
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Also Bristol86 it's called a meta not op, people think the meta has been pace for a long time now because pace in itself is a crutch to keep players in the match. But the real meta in this fifa is passing, in your words passing is op. I just hope people don't cop on. I agree with you that EA need to get rid of crutches for not so good players but a lot of people refuse to learn the game.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1282 posts Professional
    Here's how you get away from the most pathetic community of players in gaming history.

Turn off fifa 17
    uninstall fifa 17
    never come back

Best thing you will ever do
  • tilen11
    6992 posts Big Money Move
    Abusive messages are nothing new. Got over 20 of them. I had 51% possesion in one game, 8 shots 6 on target and he had 14 shots and 3 on target. Won 4-1 and after the game i got a mesage saying:
    U noob. Owned you. Had more shots ❤️❤️❤️❤️ loser.
    I mean wtf is wrong
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    I got called the N word ~30 times yesterday because all I did was "pass the ball around." So yeah, the community is pretty bad.

I have said before, but I never realised I was black until I started playing Fifa
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    exzoo wrote: »
    Gotta live with it mate.. I'm seriously thinking that fifa's community is more immature than LoL's

lol's a childs game. community on that isnt EVEN CLOSE to any other games
  • KirchhoffTheGod
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ishibum wrote: »

I have said before, but I never realised I was black until I started playing Fifa

oh yea got called a terrorist all day cus i was yelling my players names every time they got the ball. i got a saudi league team lol
  • Pughy30
    29776 posts Player of the Year
    exzoo wrote: »

lol's a childs game. community on that isnt EVEN CLOSE to any other games

People get frustrated in LoL for different reasons than FIFA. Fifa is more frustrating due to game mechanics for me