Held D2 not entered in fut champs?

RUS_PreDaToR
3300 posts National Call-Up
I thought you qualify if you held division 2?

Comments

• Xaini29
    1999 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2016
    Win div 2 or hold div 1
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    win the title I believe in d2.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    Fml lol all that sweat for nothing.
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Promoted out of D2 gets you in. Dont have to win it.
  • DREAM
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2016
    how tough are the divisions late on atm

if I miss out of FUT champs this weekend I'm thinking of grinding my way there for future qualification, neglected it atm but I've breezed through to D6 atm. When does it start getting stressful lol? (PS4)
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    DREAM wrote: »

if I miss out of FUT champs this weekend I'm thinking of grinding my way there for future qualification, neglected it atm but I've breezed through to D6 atm. When does it start getting stressful lol? (PS4)

starts getting stressful around D3
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    This game is a curse to me, manage to play fine with a wide formation then after a while I can't play with it anymore and unless I change to a narrow formation I will lose every game, makes no sense.
  • rankon.
    2259 posts Fans' Favourite
    Division 3 is absolute carnage. Props for anyone who's got out of it.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    rankon. wrote: »
    Division 3 is absolute carnage. Props for anyone who's got out of it.
    Lost 5 in a row in division 2 before I went 41212 narrow and won 4 in a row to hold.

• Bobinho23
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    just got relegated from 3 to 4 yesterday, and also frustrated with my formation, don't know which one to play and stick to :)
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Stkyfngz wrote: »

D4 for me :D In the start I get qute easily to 10 points then my ELO goes up. And I end up having like 14 points
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Stkyfngz wrote: »

D4 for me :D In the start I get qute easily to 10 points then my ELO goes up. And I end up having like 14 points

It's when you get to D3 do you find people who really know what to do and want to win really badly.