Can't access online features

MojoFC
210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey guys,

My XBOX live subscription ran out last night I assume, so when I tried to access online features like FUT seasons/draft, it said "your profile does not have correct permissions to access this feature".

So I renewed the subscription for 3 months, and I've been trying to access the FUT Champions tournament for like 3 hours now with no luck (or seasons, or anything). If anyone knows how to resolve this, I would appreciate the help, cause I'm stuck at the finals with all my attempts in the tourny remaining, but at this rate it doesn't seem I'll even be able to play.

Comments

• Orison
    49553 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Had the same, had to restart the console twice and log in and then it worked :joy:
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    Either that or you have picked up a ban mate had this on another account that was banned
  • MojoFC
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LFC96FAN wrote: »
    Either that or you have picked up a ban mate had this on another account that was banned

Nah just had the same problem as Orison. Despite the useless as **** EA support reassuring me "not to worry it will be resolved within 24-48 hours" (no lie), a couple restarts did the trick. Seriously though, EA support is trash. Maybe a gaming company shouldn't outsource their entire support team to people who don't know jack **** about the game.