OT: Glitch?

13
Sandell85
7631 posts League Winner


Im not on console, so cant try this if its work.
Anyone know about this before?

Comments

  • Blublud84
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was just about to post this myself!!!! This needs fixing ASAP!!!
  • Sandell85
    7631 posts League Winner
    Blublud84 wrote: »
    Was just about to post this myself!!!! This needs fixing ASAP!!!

    yeah, or everyone will quit during weekend cup :(

    Have you tried it?
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Now I know why I lost so many times via DC in Weekend League when my connection was fine. Brutal. This is gonna be out of hand. Guess FIFA is dead until they patch this then.
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    miri wrote: »
    Now I know why I lost so many times via DC in Weekend League when my connection was fine. Brutal. This is gonna be out of hand. Guess FIFA is dead until they patch this then.

    its doesnt work on weekend league as weekend league has dedicated servers, so you lost because youre a noob
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    Now I know why I lost so many times via DC in Weekend League when my connection was fine. Brutal. This is gonna be out of hand. Guess FIFA is dead until they patch this then.

    its doesnt work on weekend league as weekend league has dedicated servers, so you lost because youre a noob

    I was winning in every game there was a DC, try harder.
  • Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain
    Blublud84 wrote: »
    Was just about to post this myself!!!! This needs fixing ASAP!!!

    Me too. :o
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    @Rob check original post. Needs fixing ASAP!!
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    miri wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    Now I know why I lost so many times via DC in Weekend League when my connection was fine. Brutal. This is gonna be out of hand. Guess FIFA is dead until they patch this then.

    its doesnt work on weekend league as weekend league has dedicated servers, so you lost because youre a noob

    I was winning in every game there was a DC, try harder.

    " winning " try harder
  • Sandell85
    7631 posts League Winner
    mHazard wrote: »
    @Rob check original post. Needs fixing ASAP!!

    Nice, forgot to add him in this =)
  • potato_hater
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why is this OT?
    But jeez, this is pretty big. I think I'll give divisions a rest for a bit
  • BrieMine
    5714 posts Big Money Move
    i think someone did this to me today but i didnt get a loss
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    Now I know why I lost so many times via DC in Weekend League when my connection was fine. Brutal. This is gonna be out of hand. Guess FIFA is dead until they patch this then.

    its doesnt work on weekend league as weekend league has dedicated servers, so you lost because youre a noob

    I was winning in every game there was a DC, try harder.

    " winning " try harder

    Game? Or shut up. You are genuinely alarmingly unhinged.
  • Ishibum
    14916 posts World Class
    edited October 2016
    Happened a lot to me. Hoping they ban folk who have been pulling this nonsense.

    Needs fixed asap though
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    miri wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    Now I know why I lost so many times via DC in Weekend League when my connection was fine. Brutal. This is gonna be out of hand. Guess FIFA is dead until they patch this then.

    its doesnt work on weekend league as weekend league has dedicated servers, so you lost because youre a noob

    I was winning in every game there was a DC, try harder.

    " winning " try harder

    Game? Or shut up. You are genuinely alarmingly unhinged.

    long time dream playing a noob who cant afford a decent connection and crying when he loses
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    Now I know why I lost so many times via DC in Weekend League when my connection was fine. Brutal. This is gonna be out of hand. Guess FIFA is dead until they patch this then.

    its doesnt work on weekend league as weekend league has dedicated servers, so you lost because youre a noob

    I was winning in every game there was a DC, try harder.

    " winning " try harder

    Game? Or shut up. You are genuinely alarmingly unhinged.

    long time dream playing a noob who cant afford a decent connection and crying when he loses

    No wonder everyone on this forum despises you. Feel sorry for you tbh.
  • Sandell85
    7631 posts League Winner
    Why is this OT?
    But jeez, this is pretty big. I think I'll give divisions a rest for a bit

    hehe didnt know if i could write glitch =)
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    miri wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    Now I know why I lost so many times via DC in Weekend League when my connection was fine. Brutal. This is gonna be out of hand. Guess FIFA is dead until they patch this then.

    its doesnt work on weekend league as weekend league has dedicated servers, so you lost because youre a noob

    I was winning in every game there was a DC, try harder.

    " winning " try harder

    Game? Or shut up. You are genuinely alarmingly unhinged.

    long time dream playing a noob who cant afford a decent connection and crying when he loses

    No wonder everyone on this forum despises you. Feel sorry for you tbh.

    oh no i dont have virtual forum friends

    giphy.gif
  • JPRM71
    3581 posts National Call-Up
    Having another public meltdown @AntoineFR

    I suggest you read the Mental Health Act, see if you qualify for Goverment aid.
  • potato_hater
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    Now I know why I lost so many times via DC in Weekend League when my connection was fine. Brutal. This is gonna be out of hand. Guess FIFA is dead until they patch this then.

    its doesnt work on weekend league as weekend league has dedicated servers, so you lost because youre a noob

    I was winning in every game there was a DC, try harder.

    " winning " try harder

    Game? Or shut up. You are genuinely alarmingly unhinged.

    long time dream playing a noob who cant afford a decent connection and crying when he loses

    Crine u mad as ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Ishibum
    14916 posts World Class
    Let's not let the thread shenanigans detract from the fact that this glitch is basically game ruining and now it had been put well into the public domain.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
  • Sandell85
    7631 posts League Winner
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Let's not let the thread shenanigans detract from the fact that this glitch is basically game ruining and now it had been put well into the public domain.

    amen brotha =)
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Video is down, what was the issue ?
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    Now I know why I lost so many times via DC in Weekend League when my connection was fine. Brutal. This is gonna be out of hand. Guess FIFA is dead until they patch this then.

    its doesnt work on weekend league as weekend league has dedicated servers, so you lost because youre a noob

    Where is this dedicated server stuff coming from?
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Happened a lot to me. Hoping they ban folk who have been pulling this nonsense.

    Needs fixed asap though

    Yeah you have mentioned this every week.
  • Sandell85
    7631 posts League Winner
    Video is down, what was the issue ?

    you could back out and get a win if you were 1-0 up
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    SHIIIIZ
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Video is down, what was the issue ?

    you could back out and get a win if you were 1-0 up

    how :tongue:
  • ha032742
    39079 posts Moderator
    Do not post it here thank you >:):#
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Do not post it here thank you >:):#

    Indeed, PM is better :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.