Disconnect Glitch is a joke

Dead Whip
555 posts An Exciting Prospect
4-0 up in fut champs in my final game... cost me elite 3 for the first time

Pathetic

Comments

• CandyRat
    7769 posts League Winner
    I really don't think there is a disconnect glitch this year. Just random disconnects imo, asked a guy the other day if he did it and he said he had no idea which can be doubted. But then it happened again when my opponent was just oerforming a skill move so he couldn't have done it
  • BrentfordFC
    12004 posts Has That Special Something
    Reset mac settings every I time switch on
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Jose wishes we were in the matrix so he could use a disconnect glitch at 4-0 :o
  • I was on 20 wins and 2 games left and was 1 on 1 with the keeper in the first game. All of a sudden my player didn't shoot and ran into the keeper, then it disconnected me for no reason costing me the rank. Is this a bug because my internet was working perfectly fine and clearly didn't cause the disconnection. Thanks in advance for any replies
  • Dead Whip
    There must be a glitch as it only seems to happen when people are winning

I've never disconnected from a losing position. And it's not like my internet cuts out it just kicked me out of FIFA and I could get straight back on... to a loss
  • I doubt they can do anything or help us in anyway as there are probably much larger problems to deal with. Maybe next time we won't disconnect and they may patch it? Good luck in fit champions next time anyways!
  • Dead Whip
    Joshj484 wrote: »
    I was on 20 wins and 2 games left and was 1 on 1 with the keeper in the first game. All of a sudden my player didn't shoot and ran into the keeper, then it disconnected me for no reason costing me the rank. Is this a bug because my internet was working perfectly fine and clearly didn't cause the disconnection. Thanks in advance for any replies

It's been posted a few times on here that there is a way to make your opponent disconnect from the servers
  • ... Oh :( hope that's not how I disconnected
  • Dead Whip
    I'm just gutted as it cost me getting into the elite ranks for the first time

Won't have time to play the full 40 games again in a weekend I doubt :(
  • Play just 5 and take the lowest rank
  • DazzlingBest
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The games a joke mate same thing happend to me 3-0 up he rage quits and I get a loss it's madness.