The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

anyone think it takes too long to make money?

Kero_FIFA_King
148 posts Sunday League Hero
Ive played around 200 games since the game came out, reached div 1, got all coin rewards from winning the divisions, used all coin boosters, played fut champions once, reached gold 1, done a few squad building challenges, played 3 fut drafts, and after all this, with my pack luck and everything, I only have like 550k.

Ive already reached the stage where im starting to get really bored of the game and it just feels too repetitive, but im not even close to like a ronaldo or messi, and I have played heaps.

Anyone else think it just takes too long to make coins?

Comments

• Gone Postal
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    You really have to invest for SBC's to make big money! just playing games won't get you Messi/Ron!
  • Kero_FIFA_King
    148 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2016
    You really have to invest for SBC's to make big money! just playing games won't get you Messi/Ron!

hmm is it risky though? like should i buy dortmund and schalke players now, for next weekend?
    also what type of players to buy? non rares? or rare golds for like 600 - 800 coins?
  • l OwNz l
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    non rares? or rare golds for like 600 - 800 coins?
    This, how much risk is it when you buy them near bin.
  • Gone Postal
    Yeah just pick up tips on here! I made a killing on South Koreans two weeks ago then made coins on PSG v Marseille and Ajax v Feyenord this weekend! Also invested in Celtic v Sevco which didn't happen in the SBC yesterday but can just keep them until they play in the league! Buying for next to BIN means you can't loose!
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    Take everything away from the game and just look at playing games. You'd get nowhere close to Ronaldo or Messi from games alone.

If you look at pes, regardless if fifa is better, they reward players for playing games. You can get a top team by simply playing games, and not even a lot of them.

FUT is now just a massive cash cloud. If you want rewarded by playing games, pes is the way to go.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    the game has 12 months of life basically . you dont want to play 200 games and make money enough to buy ronaldo isnt?

just chill and play the game, do not open packs with coins, in 3 months you will afford top players, when TOTS comes out you will be able to buy any card you want ..
  • EazyEden
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fut champions will make you rich. Have a sweaty weekend and you won't regret it
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah just pick up tips on here! I made a killing on South Koreans two weeks ago then made coins on PSG v Marseille and Ajax v Feyenord this weekend! Also invested in Celtic v Sevco which didn't happen in the SBC yesterday but can just keep them until they play in the league! Buying for next to BIN means you can't loose!

I see. you are one those greedy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ who ruin SBC's for everybody else.

• Gone Postal
    Menaceuk wrote: »

Yeah you really shouldn't be trying to make coin profits on UT ha!!
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Menaceuk wrote: »

Are you just bitter cos you can't do maths and work out profit?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    If you could afford messi from just playing games after a month, then the game would be a mess come July
  • want to play with messi? play head2head season mode