The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Hacked on FUT

Kopite1879
58 posts Park Captain
Ok so i was logging into my account the other day and found out my team had been stolen all players contracts fitness boosts and coins all gone reported it to EA and said there going to look into it after all this has happend what is the likelyhood of me getting any of my coins put back into my account

much help in this matter would be apreciated

Comments

• EazyEden
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Contact rob, but tbh the likeliness of it happening is like 2% imho just start again and be more careful
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kopite1879 wrote: »
    Ok so i was logging into my account the other day and found out my team had been stolen all players contracts fitness boosts and coins all gone reported it to EA and said there going to look into it after all this has happend what is the likelyhood of me getting any of my coins put back into my account

much help in this matter would be apreciated

I had this happen on FIFA 16. All my best players got sold, my 150K coins were gone. I contacted EA...think it was through their chat support and got my coins and player values returned in coins too. Was no nonsense or trying to get out of it, just quick and easy.
  • Kopite1879
    58 posts Park Captain
    That sounds like positive feedback ill just have to wait it out then.
  • AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Chances are very very slim
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    all the contracts? hmm