How Long Does It Take To Do Gio SBC?

I've done nine and am just wondering how long in time it will take to do.

Comments

• santeri
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Took me like 2-3 hours but i did it on my phone. You can probably do it much faster on console.
  • How much does it cost approx?
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    How much does it cost approx?

I know it's a bit late but it cost me about 125k but the rewards you get make it about 80k
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Finding the Sporting KC players are the longest chore!!
  • Antparry92
    18138 posts World Class
    Honestly, as long as you want it to. I've done it gradually on open bids to save coins. Currently 15/20 and I started about 2 weeks in to the game
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    players are about 5-6k average x 11 x 20 = 1'320'000 how are you doing it so cheaply?
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    LFC96FAN wrote: »
    players are about 5-6k average x 11 x 20 = 1'320'000 how are you doing it so cheaply?

Your math is off. Only 10-20 players are 5k.
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    not all ;) but players from for example Sporting KC midfieleders are for 10k so probably whole cost 150-200k or something like that i will wait till toty to do it :D dybala is on same lvl and cos 150k and i can sell him ... i dont see any point to do it right now
  • Ghotti
    i give up .... i will wait for he`s next if >.< probably will not get ...
  • Vinny1979
    4598 posts National Call-Up
    they arent 10k
  • Ghotti
    rly? show me
    appiah 61
    nagamura 66
    espinoza 71
    mustivar 71
    nuno andre coelho 71
    olum
    medranda

show me them for less then 9k bin :)
  • Vinny1979
    theres a feilhaber up CAM 6900
  • Vinny1979
    why are you looking for silvers is that a requirement
  • Ghotti
    6900? seriously? feilhaber its your cam for 6900? CM cost 400 coins ... ok you have got 1 cm but you need 3 show me 2 more for les then 9k bin...
  • Vinny1979
    ok i get your point :D
  • Ghotti
    :) yes thats my point and in every team in MLS you have position that you have to buy and they price are terrible ashley cole its only LB from Galaxy and cost 7k and many many manyyyy others players from every team. Its to much coins and time to do this for me. Maybe Giovinco will get IF ... and probably hes IF will cost 20-30k not 200k and losing time for searching players on market. I just sold all what i buy and make some k profit its only profit.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4731 posts National Call-Up
    Ghotti wrote: »
    :) yes thats my point and in every team in MLS you have position that you have to buy and they price are terrible ashley cole its only LB from Galaxy and cost 7k and many many manyyyy others players from every team. Its to much coins and time to do this for me. Maybe Giovinco will get IF ... and probably hes IF will cost 20-30k not 200k and losing time for searching players on market. I just sold all what i buy and make some k profit its only profit.

To be fair when he gets an IF I predict it will be at least 100k purely on the basis not a lot of people have completed the SBC
  • Ghotti
    dont think so, how many MLS Squads did you play agains ? ;) its not popular league max 50k imo,
  • Wonderfulwest
    4731 posts National Call-Up
    Ghotti wrote: »
    dont think so, how many MLS Squads did you play agains ? ;) its not popular league max 50k imo,
    Yes but the fact it will be a card most people want will drive his price up. And I always make an MLS team, just to use the legendary players seeing out there final days in America
  • Ghotti
    maybe ;) i look at hes IF on fifa 16 and he get one at .... totw 48? ....
  • Antparry92
    18138 posts World Class
    There's literally a handful over 5. Most you can get on open bids for under 1k for the most part. If you can't be bothered doing open bids then don't complain about prices. I'm 15/20 so far, so just got a few of the big players left then that's it
  • AA7-
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    4-5 hours total. Made sure I got good deals.
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    You can use players off chem. For the Jonas one I used multiple GK's as much as I could. They were all cheap and you can sacrifice a bit of chem here and there
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    You can use players off chem. For the Jonas one I used multiple GK's as much as I could. They were all cheap and you can sacrifice a bit of chem here and there