IF Anthony Modeste

DirtyDishFC
11026 posts Moderator
Wow. For how cheap he is, he is crazy good. First game he dominated Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane (and Serge Aurier when he wanted some). Hat trick and should have had another 2-3. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a Bundesliga striker but dont want to (or cant) shell out for Lewa or Aubameyang and dont want a pipsqueak in game like Chicharito (though he is fantastic IRL).

90b003659320abd36e2cd76251fceb25.png

By the way, according to IamFrench he is 90 rated at striker with a Hunter card.

Comments

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Looks great but will surely be half his current price in a week
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

Not bothered paying 25k for the 3rd best striker I have used this year. That is better than OTW Embolo at striker, Vardy, Lukaku, etc. Only two better I have used are Ibra and Aguero and you would hope so at those prices.

BTW, this is his stats with a hunter according to Futhead

93b6f34574bb053f241c981fc7c67144.png
  • Ian_Ando08
    7470 posts League Winner

Not bothered paying 25k for the 3rd best striker I have used this year. That is better than OTW Embolo at striker, Vardy, Lukaku, etc. Only two better I have used are Ibra and Aguero and you would hope so at those prices.

BTW, this is his stats with a hunter according to Futhead

93b6f34574bb053f241c981fc7c67144.png

got him cheap at 25k tbh hes 35 atm !
  • zzachzx
    4240 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2016
    When he hits 20k I'm going to buy him and use him in a 4411 with Gameiro behind him in this squad

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/1451931/

Might even switch Biabiany for Moussa Dembele then put IF Carrasco at LM and Filipe Luis or someone at LB. I'm probably using IF Carrasco at a different squad though
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    zzachzx wrote: »
    When he hits 20k I'm going to buy him and use him in a 4411 with Gameiro behind him in this squad

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/1451931/

Might even switch Biabiany for Moussa Dembele then put IF Carrasco at LM and Filipe Luis or someone at LB. I'm probably using IF Carrasco at a different squad though

Oh damn I didnt if think of using Gameiro with him. That is a deadly duo right there. Especially since Gameiro is better suited as a secondary striker and not doing the bludgeoning.

Im surprised he went up that much. I bought him on BIN for 25k and there were more than a couple. Maybe a YTer made a video or something. First two games he scored hat tricks and straight bullied Sergio Ramos/Varane and then the next game Chris Smalling/Otamendi. I barely ever score off crosses and I have scored 3 already with him. The other 3 are thunderstrikes. Someone good at the game could go crazy with him.

I have him as the lone striker in a 4-2-3-1(2)
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Nice work he's like 35k now! Will surely be 20 max by next TOTW
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    I have an untradeable if gameiro too that would be a nice duo :)
  • zzachzx
    4240 posts National Call-Up
    He looks insane with an artist chemistry style, as a CF or CAM

2yOq8lw.png
    21zDTFR.png
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    Nice work he's like 35k now! Will surely be 20 max by next TOTW

Yeah and he will probably get more. He is well on his way to a TOTS with 7 goals in 7 appearances in Bundesliga thus far. If he can double that total for Koln , he will likely be in TOTS and even if he didnt get another IF,that would be an insane card.