The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Ronaldo scores 4 against nobodies in Andorra gets an IF

hospital dogs
2039 posts Fans' Favourite
Messi destroys PL leaders Manchester City and won't get an IF.

These rules are silly.

inb4 Mid Week, blah blah.

Comments

• AFC AJAX NR 1
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    Andorra > City though
  • Kove
    4146 posts National Call-Up
    Ffs must we do this every week...
  • MarioMonk
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2016
    Jeezo , whats with the fanboys
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Andorra > City though

• Birdy463
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    They don't give IF's for champions league games. Know your facts before you start complaining
  • hospital dogs
    Andorra > City though

Yeah, only a Pep managed City.
  • hospital dogs
    Birdy463 wrote: »
    They don't give IF's for champions league games. Know your facts before you start complaining

Kinda my point Diego.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    It's disgraceful, i mean, what are the chances Messi will ever have another good performance like last night?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Messi will get a card influenced by that hattrick. TOTGS

I mean obviously they include internationals, no major leagues are being played. To include champions league games would make for a cluster ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of a totw.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Peter wrote: »
    Messi will get a card influenced by that hattrick. TOTGS

I mean obviously they include internationals, no major leagues are being played. To include champions league games would make for a cluster **** of a totw.

This, if they were like last year they'd have a Group stages totw
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something

Well yeah, same way they don't give IFs for friendlies. Unless they do.
  • xCOLLISx
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't care about Messi IF. I want an Ozil one :(
  • Gromit
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    It's not like Messi won't get a IF this year is it....
  • SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    It's disgraceful, i mean, what are the chances Messi will ever have another good performance like last night?

He didn't actually play well to be fair neither did Barca - I'm no city fan but thought they were easy second best until the red card - also sad to see when there not playing well they fall on the floor like babies

• hospital dogs
    City is still a half a billion team and Messi put 3 pass them.

Andorra as a country probably isn't worth that much.
  • Dan_AFC90
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero

Your a bit dense aren't you?

• lordcanja
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    They never give informs for CL games. They do give informs for international games. I dont understand what you are trying to prove with this thread... ?
  • Hibee
    12350 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah but they give IFs for internationals. Probably because they replace league games so they need to base the TOTW on something. Personally I think if they gave IFs for Champions League and Europe League it would be way too much. You would also have to include all the other continent tournaments as well.

Man people really will moan about anything!
  • hospital dogs
    lordcanja wrote: »
    They never give informs for CL games. They do give informs for international games. I dont understand what you are trying to prove with this thread... ?

That they should give IF's for CL
  • hospital dogs
    Hibee wrote: »

Yeah but they give IFs for internationals. Probably because they replace league games so they need to base the TOTW on something. Personally I think if they gave IFs for Champions League and Europe League it would be way too much. You would also have to include all the other continent tournaments as well.

CL is only the most prestigious club football tournament.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    48269 posts FIFA Cover Star

TOTGS..
  • EazyEden
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rumplefish wrote: »

• Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    He will get MOTM when they release team of the group stages.. stop crying
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dan_AFC90 wrote: »

Your a bit dense aren't you?

:D:D

Post of the day for me
  • Hibee

CL is only the most prestigious club football tournament.

And? It's no more important than the Copa Libertadores is to a Boca fan.
  • Aspral
    3761 posts National Call-Up
    Benteke got one for scoring against Gibraltor also. They're absolutely horrific.

They don't give them for CL games but do for Internationals. Don't get why you're complaining about something that is known.
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up

EA can't win. No matter what they do, fanboys who have their tongues embedding into the arse of some players will always moan.

Maybe we should just have TOTW from the lesser leagues. Oh wait, they'd still complain about that to :joy:
  • Hibee

EA can't win. No matter what they do, fanboys who have their tongues embedding into the arse of some players will always moan.

Maybe we should just have TOTW from the lesser leagues. Oh wait, they'd still complain about that to :joy:

Exactly. Do people really want Messi to have something like 20 IFs in a season. The more obscure IFs the better in my opinion and that's not what you get by including a tournament that's specifically designed so that only a handful of teams can win it. Does a 93 rated card really need an IF anyway!?
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up

Exactly. Do people really want Messi to have something like 20 IFs in a season. The more obscure IFs the better in my opinion and that's not what you get by including a tournament that's specifically designed so that only a handful of teams can win it. Does a 93 rated card really need an IF anyway!?

I'd personally say no. I hate the whole TOTW thing tbh but I do understand it's a huge money maker for EA so will happen. I'd rather just see all the cards of that player get upgraded for a week then back to normal but that's just wishful thinking haha.
  • Hibee

I'd personally say no. I hate the whole TOTW thing tbh but I do understand it's a huge money maker for EA so will happen. I'd rather just see all the cards of that player get upgraded for a week then back to normal but that's just wishful thinking haha.

I like TOTW but not in the sense that I want to spend crazy coins to get marginally increased stats on an already great player. It comes in handy for example if you have a NOS team and a player like Jota gets an IF.